The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

1 minute ago, Agni Blackheart said:

As they talked, Alice soon called for Magio, warning him that Lapis wanted to talk.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: Oh, so Lapis wants to talk? OK, I'm going.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: Tokio, I'm going to see something. But don't worry, I'll have you someone to help.

He looked around, but Anna didn't seemed to be around. Since they were practically introduced to the castle yesterday, Magio decided to ask someone else.

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

Magio: Hey, TrinitroMan! Can you show the castle to Tokio here while I go somewhere? Thanks in advance!

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: Alright, he'll surely come to help you. If not someone else will.

Then, Magio left with Alice to see what Lapis wanted to discuss. He started to guess what she wanted to talk.

Alice led Magio to the outside of the castle where Lapis had been waiting........

tBVgoVx.png

"Magio, we need to discuss Argento's treatment towards everyone here. He hasn't shown us an gratitude or offered to accept our help. I tried to talk to him earlier, but he wouldn't listen. He attacked me before I could do anything about it."

JvWuTG4.png

".......What Lapis is trying to say, is that Argento's still doubts us."

tBVgoVx.png

"Magio.......we need to know......what caused him to be this way?"

10 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Anna listened to Tommy as he spoke what had happened.

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

Anna: I see...

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: Well, I will not speak about it since you said you will not do it anymore. Now, if you all excuse me, I have to do the necessary preparations for everyone.

Anna left to the room hall. As for Victoria, who was fully unconvinced and was really thinking about the part where they mentioned about robbing the Cosmic Castle, stared at them.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: Now, you bastards, you better listen. You folks may play all nicey-nice on that dork, but I'm not stupid. If you guys try something like that AGAIN...

She rose her hand to the sky. Then, Asterius, who had previously appeared just by his hands, made a full appearance behind her.

Reveal hidden contents

asterius-p4a.jpg

Asterius: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Victoria: You three will become food for Asterius. And to make sure you paid attention...

She pointed at them. Asterius grabbed the three of them with a single hand and squeezed them firmly. Then, it threw Tommy and his clones violently at the ground. Once again, there was no killing intent, so they were just injured.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: I will keep a close eye on you dipshits. If you don't want to die already, then behave yourselves.

Asterius opened his mouth, engulfed Victoria and disappeared into the ground.

vMUfIFGxSyyXmI_rvltO9URBMwnWsZAYUeTeXdCO Tommy: ...I blame this on you! YOU DID THIS!

Tommy said, as he pointed his finger right at G.T.

WN5olFFcrT7FaSEcQwL2LVmjnzme6qbGhDT52DHRG.T: Yo, Tommy, I didn't do anything, dat shiznit was E.Tz fault fo' even teleportin our asses here up in tha straight-up original gangsta place!

HjKq6KKL7OR7UEIyX6rxhe6-h5uvfNBeczTJf8Ig E.T: GREAT! NOW MY BLOODY HEAD HURTS EVEN MO- Did you just blame what just happened on ME!?

WN5olFFcrT7FaSEcQwL2LVmjnzme6qbGhDT52DHRG.T: Yeah, I just did hommie! Yo ass wanna git over that, you lil eye-beaming... asshole?

HjKq6KKL7OR7UEIyX6rxhe6-h5uvfNBeczTJf8IgE.T: Tommy, can I beat him up if he says one more stupid thing...?

WN5olFFcrT7FaSEcQwL2LVmjnzme6qbGhDT52DHRG.T: Fuck dat shit, E.T! Robbin suttin' first, n' then fightin later!

vMUfIFGxSyyXmI_rvltO9URBMwnWsZAYUeTeXdCOTommy: ...If there's anything anybody's gonna be robbing first, it's gonna be my fist to your face...

This got G.T REALLY estatic.

WN5olFFcrT7FaSEcQwL2LVmjnzme6qbGhDT52DHRG.T: REALLY!, biatch? Thanks so much, Tommy dawwwwg! Yo ass can do dat right now!

vMUfIFGxSyyXmI_rvltO9URBMwnWsZAYUeTeXdCOTommy: I didn't say I would do it right now, would I?

(OOC: Please note, they have these same expressions no matter what (although E.T gets over his headache later), and they're all knocked down on the ground as well.)

pi5Wlrr.pngWell then, Tokio, let me present you the ins and outs of this castle. Maybe even I find out something new. C'mon, YoyoMan, let's go.

ufuug8S.pngUhm...okay...

TrinitroMan and YoyoMan then proceeded to show Tokio the whole castle. Explaining all ins and outs would take a while, so let's switch our focus on something else, m'kay.

5 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

bX7E6Ba.pngUhm, sure, why not.

5 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

NtutHXe.png  (walks in) hey! can I join the conversation?

nQlANTg.png

"By all means, Deadpool! Now, there are few things I'd like to talk about with you, so I'll ask: Where do you get info on every member of the team? Try looking up info on me and Deadpool if you've got the time!"

3 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

nQlANTg.png

"By all means, Deadpool! Now, there are few things I'd like to talk about with you, so I'll ask: Where do you get info on every member of the team? Try looking up info on me and Deadpool if you've got the time!"

NtutHXe.png   

Oh, if you want to know why I do everything with my suit... (takes his suit off, revealing his Ultimate Deadpool suit) I (takes that suit off revealing a yellow and black suit, with a red head like the original's) CAN'T (takes off that suit revealing one that looks like TF2's spy) TAKE (takes off that one to reveal one in Deathstroke's colours) THIS (takes it off, revealing under that a yellow and black suit) OFF! EVER!

Spoiler

OOC: cookie for anyone who gets that joke

3 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

NtutHXe.png   

Oh, if you want to know why I do everything with my suit... I (takes his suit off revealing a black and red suit) CAN'T (takes off that suit revealing one that looks like TF2's spy) TAKE (takes off that one to reveal one in Deathstroke's colours) THIS (takes it off, revealing under that a yellow and black suit) OFF! EVER!

Reveal hidden contents

OOC: cookie for anyone who gets that joke

rmIkrPH.png

"Okay.....that raises another question.........Deadpool, what the heck was going on right there???"

i83a7hdo1sy0yh5vppct.png

Years have passed since the events in Kalos City. Many lives were changed. The heart of Kalos City was in ruin. They called it Ground Zero 2. Named after the famous terrorist attack that rocked New York City many decades ago. Fitting...as two of the men who were involved were both ironically named...Zero. But one was left for dead and the other has made peace with himself. There were many who banned together to defend Kalos. Many of which who did not live there. LightFlare, The Warrior in the Path of Light was one of them. 

ryusf3endoro2.gif

WIth the money he earned in the Underground Slugfest he was able to open up a Dojo. But as time went on he soon realized that in order to realize his true strength he must continue not sit still. So once again he sets out to find new challenges. He leaves the dojo in the hands of a trusted friend. 

ryusf3endoro.gif

So with a new vigor in his eye and determination in his heart, LightFlare sets out to train on his own. He's become a custom to this way of training. However he senses a presence..a faint but familiar presence. 

2989740-3965234705-11qtj.jpg

Right under LightFlare's nose...or...above it is an old friend. Oro, master of Senjutsu observes as LightFlare trains.

ryur.gif

Oro old friend. I am beginning to think that you have been following me for all these years.

orosf3end.gif

LightFlare my son. Even with such an immense amount of weight bearing down on your body...you manage to be...comical. But I guess for you this is childs play.

ryusf3endoro2.gif

Don't be so modest, we both know you could lift this rock AND me with ease. So tell me old friend, what brings you out here in he middle of nowhere. Surely you've come to great lengths for more than just small talk.

orosf3end3.gif

Indeed. There IS a reason for my appearance. I can sense a great disturbance. My Mystic Arts allows me to sense things far beyond or planet. I feel something evil is coming. Perhaps you feel it too...

ryuio.gif

No...not yet. But if something is heading this way I'll be ready.

cf2_oro.gif

Why wait for it to come to you. There is a intergalactic wonderer who I've seen over the years. I believe he's tied to this. His name is Magio Toadstool. He was here when Igniz tried to detroy Kalos City. He's an observer...and he knows who you are. But while he was observing you, I was observing him. He left here aome time ago, but I've been linked to his presence and I can feel a shift where he is. And this shift may effect us all. 

ryuio.gif

I take it you have a plan?

cf2_oro.gif

Yes. I will contact him and convince him to take you to his realm. I will stay here. 

ryuio.gif

How do you know he will collaborate with us?

cf2_oro.gif

He's a noble being. I can sense it. He will do what's right.

ryubeard_by_horoko-d999rlc.png

Well I guess there's only one way to find out...

With that the two trained together. But this time LightFlare was fully aware of his presence...

u4EsOao.pngWell, I'm the master of everything portals, and I also got some rare technology that allows time traveling in short bursts. The time traveling distance can also be increased with certain objects. Aside from that, I read many history books and just in general like to observe. Gotta have that knowledge, after all.

11 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

u4EsOao.pngWell, I'm the master of everything portals, and I also got some rare technology that allows time traveling in short bursts. The time traveling distance can also be increased with certain objects. Aside from that, I read many history books and just in general like to observe. Gotta have that knowledge, after all.

rmIkrPH.png

"Hmmm. Makes perfect sense. Another question: what do you think of Argento? I'm a bit iffy about the guy, but he still needs our help."

3 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

rmIkrPH.png

"Hmmm. Makes perfect sense. Another question: what do you think of Argento? I'm a bit iffy about the guy, but he still needs our help."

NtutHXe.png I hate Argento, he treats me like a mentally defficient psycho, why is that? I want to know

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: ... Now that I think about it... there's actually a possible reason. I'll tell you, but you can't share this with everyone so suddenly, OK?

BGM: Warmth is Gone

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: There was a time that... someone we know led us to a dangerous dungeon under the guise of being a place where our world and another world called the Subspace were merging. We went there to actually solve it, since we agreed that it would be dangerous to let both worlds cross it.

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

Magio: But she wanted the two worlds to merge. And she showed that when she attacked us out of nowhere. This sort of betrayal was expected already... but that's not what made Argento become what he is. I was actually injured. Pretty badly. And in the end, the place we were merged with the Subspace after all. Many people who lived there lost their lives.

Depressed_zpsadc8dcc2.png

Magio: But Argento was actually worried with me. On that time. I always got easily broken when things went wrong and when I failed to do it. Not only that, but I kept blaming myself too much. All of that made probably made him lose his confidence on others. Maybe that was why he told me that the worlds would be a better place if only I and he existed...

Magio did realized that it was partly his fault that Argento got violent towards others. But he knew that right now, little were the things he could do.

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

Magio: I'm sorry that I can't be more of a help when it comes to him. He has to grow that trust back, I don't know how. But I do say, he's not evil... he's just... unsure.

• World: Multiversal Heaven

BGM: Agnus Dei

???: Did you called for me, Marietta?

2011-07-22-423963_zps02cb11d6.jpeg

The First and the Last of all Salvations

Marietta, Great Seraph of the Multiverse

The being who watches and creates Universes, considered the most powerful being in existence alongside her sister, the Fallen Seraph. Having the task to only observe, she only acts in the last cases. She has control over light.

Marietta: Your friend, the Ultima Knight, seems to have his hands full. We know you barely returned alive from your mission in Kalos. Alas, I am here requesting that you aid him.

???: I see. Well, I suppose I can do something or other. After all, Anna and Victoria are there and who know that they will do.

Marietta: Hmmhmm. Well, you can depart on any time you wish. But let me give it to you beforehand.

???: What is it? A different Diviner you wish me to try?

Then, with a swift gesture from her hand, she called two lights upon his hands. Those lights became two guns, one of Fire and one of Light.

Marietta: Since you are more commonly used with guns, I suppose you can test those guns. They are from a set we are currently crafting. The Flames of Magnazorda and The Radiance of Kiravel are the ones I can bestow you for now.

???: I see. Limited to fire and light elemental attacks now, am I?

Marietta: After your adventures, you can now use blessed elements, so please do not worry about it.

???: I am not worried with it. Any new experience is welcome.

Marietta: You sure are really fast with adaption. Now, I will wish you luck.

???: Can't you say "I'll be blessing you"?

Marietta: That would be unfairness.

He laughed, bowed to her and left, A familiar face was about to return...

45 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: ... Now that I think about it... there's actually a possible reason. I'll tell you, but you can't share this with everyone so suddenly, OK?

BGM: Warmth is Gone

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: There was a time that... someone we know led us to a dangerous dungeon under the guise of being a place where our world and another world called the Subspace were merging. We went there to actually solve it, since we agreed that it would be dangerous to let both worlds cross it.

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

Magio: But she wanted the two worlds to merge. And she showed that when she attacked us out of nowhere. This sort of betrayal was expected already... but that's not what made Argento become what he is. I was actually injured. Pretty badly. And in the end, the place we were merged with the Subspace after all. Many people who lived there lost their lives.

Depressed_zpsadc8dcc2.png

Magio: But Argento was actually worried with me. On that time. I always got easily broken when things went wrong and when I failed to do it. Not only that, but I kept blaming myself too much. All of that made probably made him lose his confidence on others. Maybe that was why he told me that the worlds would be a better place if only I and he existed...

Magio did realized that it was partly his fault that Argento got violent towards others. But he knew that right now, little were the things he could do.

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

Magio: I'm sorry that I can't be more of a help when it comes to him. He has to grow that trust back, I don't know how. But I do say, he's not evil... he's just... unsure.

Lapis was unsure how to process this info. She was still mad at Argento for his retaliation against her, but at the same time, she felt remorseful for him because Magio let him down........

tBVgoVx.png

"I......I understand. I've also felt that way before. Being imprisoned inside the mirror didn't help matters in the slightest, and I didn't speak to anyone both because of the isolation and the fact that I had a hard time gaining other gems' trust. Alice changed all that though. She was the first person in a long time that I could reveal my identity to and trust completely."

JvWuTG4.png

"Thank you, Lapis........"

Before the three could continue to converse, they all smelled something coming from the castle......

JvWuTG4.png

*sniff*

"Lapis......do you smell something?"

Meanwhile, in the castle........

rmIkrPH.png

*sniff, sniff*

"Hey, wait a minute.......Deadpool, go get the others! I think someone's let some gas in here, and not the kind from a person, the poisonous type!"

4 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Lapis was unsure how to process this info. She was still mad at Argento for his retaliation against her, but at the same time, she felt remorseful for him because Magio let him down........

tBVgoVx.png

"I......I understand. I've also felt that way before. Being imprisoned inside the mirror didn't help matters in the slightest, and I didn't speak to anyone both because of the isolation and the fact that I had a hard time gaining other gems' trust. Alice changed all that though. She was the first person in a long time that I could reveal my identity to and trust completely."

JvWuTG4.png

"Thank you, Lapis........"

Before the three could continue to converse, they all smelled something coming from the castle......

JvWuTG4.png

*sniff*

"Lapis......do you smell something?"

Meanwhile, in the castle........

rmIkrPH.png

*sniff, sniff*

"Hey, wait a minute.......Deadpool, go get the others! I think someone's let some gas in here, and not the kind from a person, the poisonous type!"

9xAAf7u.png YOU GOT IT! (runs as fast as he can)