The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Just now, DuckMannnn said:

OOC: What advice again? Sorry haven't got many sleeping time recently so I'm having a slight memory loss

only Deadpool and Ruby were staring at the eye, Haruna wasn't even part of the scene until right now, and even if she heard, she wouldn't be fast enough to change her clothing and run with a chainsaw all without looking suspicious in the slightest, 

1 minute ago, OxyontheWolf said:

only Deadpool and Ruby were staring at the eye, Haruna wasn't even part of the scene until right now, and even if she heard, she wouldn't be fast enough to change her clothing and run with a chainsaw all without looking suspicious in the slightest, 

OOC: Oh damn my mistake but she can change her clothes instantly by using her chainsaw which is pretty similar to a magical wand though

BGM: That Person's Name Is

Magio walked forward towards the invaders. He seemed pretty serious.

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: You honestly have some guts to walk into my world, acting like if you already dominated. I terribly despise people like you and I planned on going nice and easy, but...

Alongside Destiny Fulfilled, Magio pulled another Keyblade, revealing himself as a dual-wielder. The second Keyblade was his previous weapon, Nightmare Break.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: On second thought, I'll beat you guys to the ground for breaking the barrier.

As his darkness, Argento appeared behind and stood back-to-back with Magio, with Fates Aligned in hand.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: Allow us to sing a requiem...

ThinkingAngry_zps5fbc470c.png

Magio: Our soung shall be heard by the heavens...

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png13fc4429-3cf3-419f-ba90-c72910aac7e8_zps

Both: As we will lead you to your graves!!

They both disappeared. Argento was the first one to act, appearing behind Neo, Dark Zagi and Deathstroke.

LookingBack_zps8befe6db.png

Argento: You three are mine.

He slashed Deathstroke away and grabbed Neo by her neck. After filling her with his darkness, he dropped her violently on the ground and kicked her away back to him. As for Zagi, Victoria used Asterius, a Persona which she dominated as her servant, to punch him away back to the other two.

37721081_zps27b02dd8.gif

Victoria: Now this is going to be interesting. *opens her fan*

a5cb0a86-84fa-4270-94bd-b9fea9f12a1b_zps

Argento: Come.

As for Ztar, who aimed at Wizrock, he was received with a shower of light spheres at him. Magio flied above him and mocked him.

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: Shouldn't you aim at the Prince of the Power Stars instead? He's right here, armed to banish you. And yes, Yokuman. Your request to attack at full will, without holding back, has been accepted. Now, roll wild at them!!

p49qVEg.pngOkay, here goes. *creates a portal to shoot out projectiles from it*

pi5Wlrr.pngNow it's time to have a blast! NITRO STREAM! *shoots out a nitroglycerin laser out of his arm cannons*

N8qxJqv.pngSorry, but your attempts at invading wont cut it. YOYO BOOMERANG! *throws out small yoyos with blades as boomerangs*

Sl9Jfqa.pngTarget aquired! IRON LIZARD! *shoots out Iron Lizards from Metal Slug, which seek the introders*

rGU120H.pngI forecast a heavy rain. A heavy rain made out of arrows! LIGHT ARROW! *shoots out arrows made out of solar energy*

A1ONHUS.pngIntruders are not the kind of people I want to stick with. GLUE SHOT! *shoots out balls of glue to slow down the intruders*

DbNTxZJ.pngAlright, I'm gonna send you flyin'. *rushes at ZTAR with open wings*

muXgg2o.pngHey, I wanted to beat up the star guy.

zEkO9fx.pngEh, whatever. I guess I have to Comet Dash into someone else instead. *rushes at Neo like a shooting star in order to ram her*

x6VmsHC.pngTime for me to nail this job! NAIL CANNON! *shoots out nails like a machine gun*

FAN7gL6.png...IT'S HAMMER TIME! *throws out large hammers at the intruders*

8 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

hey, uh, can i rp with you guys?

as long as you don't pull a Deus Ex Machina, yes

10 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

p49qVEg.pngOkay, here goes. *creates a portal to shoot out projectiles from it*

pi5Wlrr.pngNow it's time to have a blast! NITRO STREAM! *shoots out a nitroglycerin laser out of his arm cannons*

N8qxJqv.pngSorry, but your attempts at invading wont cut it. YOYO BOOMERANG! *throws out small yoyos with blades as boomerangs*

Sl9Jfqa.pngTarget aquired! IRON LIZARD! *shoots out Iron Lizards from Metal Slug, which seek the introders*

rGU120H.pngI forecast a heavy rain. A heavy rain made out of arrows! LIGHT ARROW! *shoots out arrows made out of solar energy*

A1ONHUS.pngIntruders are not the kind of people I want to stick with. GLUE SHOT! *shoots out balls of glue to slow down the intruders*

DbNTxZJ.pngAlright, I'm gonna send you flyin'. *rushes at ZTAR with open wings*

muXgg2o.pngHey, I wanted to beat up the star guy.

zEkO9fx.pngEh, whatever. I guess I have to Comet Dash into someone else instead. *rushes at Neo like a shooting star in order to ram her*

x6VmsHC.pngTime for me to nail this job! NAIL CANNON! *shoots out nails like a machine gun*

FAN7gL6.png...IT'S HAMMER TIME! *throws out large hammers at the intruders*

(with the team rendered all useless, minus Mantenna, comically this was the aftermath)

4v2T8dD.png 

Eeeeeh.....FORFEIT!!!!!! (swings a white flag at the team, grabs the unconcious Neo, Deathstroke and Dark Zagi and hops back at the Airship, comically leaving ZTAR behind)

Just now, OxyontheWolf said:

as long as you don't pull a Deus Ex Machina, yes

omfg thank you guys so much

Suddenly, another portal opened up, somehow.

???: Yo, E.T, props fo' rockin yo' so-called "physic powers" ta warp our asses ta another place again! I swear ta god, if dis is yet another borin' lil shitass place, I'ma bloody slap a gangbangin' funky-ass biiiatch!

???: Oh, shut up, G.T. Don't you understand what the word "practice" means, you bloody idiot?

???: You two need to shut the fuck up, I'm trying to think...

pLggbBa.png

(gets hit by all of Magio's moves and some hits from the UF, notices Mantenna leaving him behind) YOU DOUBLE CROSSING SON OF A.....well, it doesn't matter, I'll defeat all of you, ALL! (casts a size spell, shrinking Jet Man and Comet Woman to the size of insects) KEEP IT UP! (casts a freezing spell on Tank Man and Rainbow Man, freezing them in solid iceblocks) YOU CAN'T GAH! (is hit in the back by all the other projectiles, retaliates spawning a portal over Glue Man and Nail Man, and one under Hammer Man) TEST YOUR STRENGHT! (is still hit by projectile after projectile) now, who am I missing.... (uses telekinesis to lift Yo-Yo Man, uses his powers to summon a Gaster Blaster straight from Undertale) you're gonna have a BAD time... (he's hit by Trinitro's move, let's go Yo-Yo Man and is hit by his own Gaster Blaster, ZTAR starts teleporting...but ZTOAD screws up and leaves ZTAR paralyzed) ...curse my double personality....COME AT ME YOU MUSCLEBOUND TIN MEN! (casts one last fireball that flies towards Magio)

Just now, NijikakuFan61 said:

Let's just say everything that had Saitama in it was a BIG-LIPPED-ALLIGATOR-MOMENT.

(whoever gets that reference gets a cookie)

Nostalgia Critic! (introduced by Nostalgia Chick in his Ferngully review after some sexually ambiguous iguana-like being sings a sexual-like song about how he's going to eat a human)