The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

gGqnUbw.pngNot yet. But the Unlimited Force has an idea.

bX7E6Ba.pngExactly. Not only is Iblis back, but also Medusa and Liquid Snake, both of who were supossed to be dead.

u4EsOao.pngSo I assume that someone created time rifts through multiple dimensions to bring back previously dead villians. Sadly, we have no idea who possesses so much power, but I do know that whoever does this is up to no good.

OOC: I assume Blaze is not the one from Sonic'06 (AKA dead Blaze), but from Sonic Rush (alternate dimension Blaze). Otherwise, there would be plotholes up the ass. Also Iblis was supossed to be defeated once, and then suddenly brought back, so Silver has no reason to think Sonic is the Iblis Trigger again. I mean, he surely doesn't do the same mistake twice, right?

The group each had rooms tailored to them as Anna stated earlier: Malin's resembled a school dorm room, a portion of Mary's resembled the architecture of Edolas (due to the fact that she and Mirror Knight had to share a room), Yamazaki's resembled an urban apartment, Fuyuhiko and Peko's were a combination of their respective cabin rooms from Jabberwock Island, and Alice and Elias stayed in a room stylized like one found in an orphanage. Alice had spent some time talking to the mirror and conversed with her about every member of the group, including Magio and Argento......though the way Alice described the latter may have been a bit too honest.....

8eCGQmW.png

"Isn't Argento the one with the strange mask?"

JvWuTG4.png

"Yes.......unfortunately, he doesn't want anything to do with us. Apparently, he thinks he's better off not helping us out."

8eCGQmW.png

"Why do you put up with someone like him? It seems off to me."

JvWuTG4.png

"Magio needs all the help he can get, and dealing with his stepbrother comes second."

8eCGQmW.png

"Oh.....well, I hope nothing happens to strain this partnership further."

JvWuTG4.png

"I can only dream......."

Everything seemed to be just fine after the long day the groups had...............until the next morning........

latest?cb=20130708113116

"ALICE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Fuyuhiko's shouting had woken up a number of the house guests, including Alice, who was holding the mirror in her hands, right by Elias........

JvWuTG4.png

"I.....I'm right here, Fuyuhiko, what do you need?"

latest?cb=20130708113104

"I'll tell you what I need......I need you to hand that mirror to me right the f**k now!"

r1Dxxcy.png

"Mr. Kuzuryuu, I must ask you to stop with this. You are scaring Alice."

Kuzuryuu_%2834%29.png

"You don't understand! That mirror's possessed, and the only way to stop it is to break it into a million pieces!"

8eCGQmW.png

"NOOOOOO! PLEASE!"

Kuzuryuu_%2834%29.png

"YOU SHUT UP! A mirror's not supposed to want anything! It can't act on it's own! GIMME THAT F**KING MIRROR, ALICE!"

Alice had no idea what to do. She was scared of what Fuyuhiko would do, and he was at his boiling point.

r1Dxxcy.png

"If you refuse to stop, Fuyuhiko, you may not like what happens next!"

latest?cb=20130708113116

"F**K YOU, OLD MAN!"

Fuyuhiko then takes the mirror by force and begins to throw the mirror..........this unfortunately brings out a unspeakable evil.........

y33lze7.png

"LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!!!!!!!"

Kuzuryuu_%2832%29.png

"Wha......what the f**k?!"

Alice attacked Fuyuhiko and even though Elias tried to stop her, he ended up caught in the crossfire. Alice took the mirror and ran off further into the castle.........

r1Dxxcy.png

"Fuyuhiko.........shame on you."

Silver sees Alice running off and notices the mirror she is wielding.

gGqnUbw.pngYo...is it just me, or is this girl really wielding that speaking mirror you guys are talking about.

bX7E6Ba.pngShe does. I also did a little research about those "crystal gems" Wizrock was talking about. Appearantly, they are...ahem, "color-coded". That means that every color of those gems represent a special ability. My research is still quite unfinished, though.

LG1wLF4.pngWhatever it may be, I really hope it doesn't screw us up.

PFMhrL1.pngHey, nail puns are MY territory!

pi5Wlrr.pngWait, since when is "screwing us over" a nail pu-oh, now I get it! Haha, I made a funny.

9qylvbJ.pngGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *charges at TrinitroMan and proceeds to poke him with nails*

pi5Wlrr.pngOh my god, somebody please help me!

P4yIXrv.pngWell...uhm...I guess we should just back away slowly...

pi5Wlrr.pngNOOOOOOOOOO, please don't leave me hanging, guys!

1 hour ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Silver sees Alice running off and notices the mirror she is wielding.

gGqnUbw.pngYo...is it just me, or is this girl really wielding that speaking mirror you guys are talking about.

bX7E6Ba.pngShe does. I also did a little research about those "crystal gems" Wizrock was talking about. Appearantly, they are...ahem, "color-coded". That means that every color of those gems represent a special ability. My research is still quite unfinished, though.

LG1wLF4.pngWhatever it may be, I really hope it doesn't screw us up.

PFMhrL1.pngHey, nail puns are MY territory!

pi5Wlrr.pngWait, since when is "screwing us over" a nail pu-oh, now I get it! Haha, I made a funny.

9qylvbJ.pngGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *charges at TrinitroMan and proceeds to poke him with nails*

pi5Wlrr.pngOh my god, somebody please help me!

P4yIXrv.pngWell...uhm...I guess we should just back away slowly...

pi5Wlrr.pngNOOOOOOOOOO, please don't leave me hanging, guys!

232?cb=20140427214409&path-prefix=es  

yes, we should back away slowly, now what was all this chit-chat about Iblis possibly returning? I and Silver destroyed Solaris way back don't you know?

NtutHXe.png 

(while the gang's on that, he notices an eye peeking from outside the castle, the eye seems to have stretched itself all the way from another location) huh? oh hey there little eye guy, who are you? (looks at it) ....guys guys! look at this eye!

12 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

yes, we should back away slowly, now what was all this chit-chat about Iblis possibly returning? I and Silver destroyed Solaris way back don't you know?

NtutHXe.png 

(while the gang's on that, he notices an eye peeking from outside the castle, the eye seems to have stretched itself all the way from another location) huh? oh hey there little eye guy, who are you? (looks at it) ....guys guys! look at this eye!

OOC : KUROMARU?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

NtutHXe.png 

u4EsOao.pngWe assume someone created holes in time in order to bring back long-defeated villians. That also includes Medusa's commanders, who brought back Medusa from the dead, as well as most of the Foxhound renegades.

4VW7xNM.pngThe Foxhound renegades are especially dangerous. Their only goal is to create a world full of war, just to give soldiers a purpose all the time. It's an ancient project with the codename "Outer Heaven". Back then, their plans were stopped by Foxhound's soldier of fortune, Solid Snake. And I don't want to hear any jokes about his name now!

bX7E6Ba.pngSo basically, Iblis was fetched from a timeline when it was still alive, and then brought back to our present time. Bringing back villians from the past is the least of our worries, since such time-manipulating powers can be easily abused to create time paradoxes and eventually the destruction of time itself.

u4EsOao.pngNow that worst-case scenario is...very bad, to say the least, so we need to find the head honcho as soon as possible, but we also need to take care of the brought-back treats. And then there's also some robot guy called Vezon, who I still don't really understand right now.

bX7E6Ba.pngAnd then, there's also Maribel Haern, a good-hearted girl with destructive powers. And sadly, there are hints that she might eventually turn into her future self: Yukari Yakumo, master in boundary manipulating, portal creating and an all-around troll who does bad things just for fun. Of course, our job is to prevent that future from happening.

Chapter 1

Demons, Fate and the Girl

At the Guestroom Hall, Renko and Maribel woke up just to see the scene going on between everyone.

42711081_p13_zpsc8a3b265.png

Renko: OK, what's with this noise?!

42759455_p5_zps65eb7bf0.png

Maribel: Being awaken by an alarm sounded so much nicer now...

BGM: Sounds of Night Wind

???: Hey, what's with the noise?! Can't a girl rest in peace these days?!

Another girl came down. If you looked at her, she was very similar to Anna, almost as a twin sister...

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

Stern Corruption of the Light

Victoria von Einszenberg

Even if she looks like a Fallen Angel, Victoria is actually the Witch of Failure, born from Anna's despair when she was a Magical Girl. Although she holds back at pure mockery, her power rivals Walpurgisnacht's or Kriemhild Gretchen's. Uses the power of darkness to erase whatever she wants to.

Her scream did called the attention of Anna, as she came running to see what was going on.

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

Victoria: Shit, Miss Goody-Two-Shoes is here...

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: Victoria!! Is that the way you will treat our guests?!

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: And what if I do? Those noisy assholes aren't letting me sleep! I feel like erasing all of them!

Anna: Do you wish for me to tell about your insubordinance to Giovanni?!

86418935_zps9b20abee.gif

Victoria: What?! Crap... That's not effing fair!! I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain't having that shit!!

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: Stop with the foul language, please!!

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Victoria: What? The one-eyed bozo down there was just swearing.

42759455_p12_zpsbefbf1d3.png

Maribel: Anna... ummm... who is she?

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: *sigh*... that's Victoria von Einszenberg. She's the Witch born out of myself when I was alive...

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

Victoria: You sigh like if I liked to be born out of ya. What's worse than being YOUR darkness?

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: You are not even supposed to exist in the first place!!

And then, the discussion started. Anna and Victoria weren't able to stand in the same space, as they hated each other.

42711081_p1_zpsfa5a844e.png

Renko: It seems like Anna has her own share of problems, right?

42759455_p1_zps82fe8b19.png

Maribel: It seems so. But I never thought she could get angry at anything...

42711081_p3_zps36d4e0f7.png

Renko: And she doesn't even get ugly when screaming! UGH!! I have to know how to do that!!

BGM: From Darkside

???: So, let me get this straight. You want me to kill them?

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: If I am asking, what do you honestly expect?

???: I think you lost some screws these days. I have many things to do other than being a maniac killer.

a5cb0a86-84fa-4270-94bd-b9fea9f12a1b_zps

Argento: With that said, you will not help me at all.

???: Look, just listen. I don't take orders or any favor from you, got it? Don't forget, we hate each other to the guts.

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Argento: What a brother you are...

???: I'm his brother, not the brother of his own darkness. Although I too hate the fact that Magio can't stay one second without being social to people. That dork needs to learn who is friend and who is foe.

c7bdddf9-64b9-4191-9a2d-68f483efddd3_zps

Argento: And killing them for his sake? Would it not interest you?

The voice at the other side stood quiet as Argento breathed. He smiled over the phone.

06c1d877-8329-477b-bb38-7f8c771c7146_zps

Argento: Came to a conclusion?

???: ...Shush. I don't want to hear your crap any longer.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: Be that as it may, I suspect you finally agreed with me. Well the, I await results in blood.

???: And I have my hands tied up with damned Medusa and fricking Thanatos strolling in my lands like two fuckers who don't know their own place. I have to take care of the small fry first, but I'm going to smash those two to pieces until there's nothing left of them.

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Argento: That is your problem. I could care less.

???: Tough luck with Iblis. Hope you end up dying so I can torment you down here.

He turned off the call and put his phone back at his pocket. Hopefully, he would terminate with all of them.

13fc4429-3cf3-419f-ba90-c72910aac7e8_zps

Argento: (All of their fates will end here. I will not tolerate these obstacles in my path. One by one, their corpses shall become his new collection...)

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

Magio: Alice? Alice! Aw, man... I saw her running this way...

Although it wasn't of his interest, Magio was looking for Alice, who ran through the hallway to the other side of the castle. However, he followed her for a while, but had eventually lost her in the process...

BGM: Condemnation Wings ~ Fallen Judge

???: Looking for the girl with the mirror...?

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: That voice... Mephilia?!

2010-02-13-245316_zps527d101c.jpeg

Cold Remnant of Judgement

Mephilia Divinae

The False Shadow Inquisitor and personal servant of Necrox Toadstool. As a False Shadow, she is the embodiment of a vengeful girl who wanted to bring justice with her own hands to the person who killed her mother. As such, Mephilia was created as an emotionless being. She can control the Four Truths: Red of Magic, Blue of Mystery, Golden of Definition and Black of Forgery.

Mephilia: Lord Magio.

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

Magio: W-What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be doing your "divine executions" throughout the Dimensions afar as the intimidating False Shadow Inquisitor?

Mephilia: I have come to require your aid. As you might ptobably know, the return of Iblis the Destroyer occured inside a Distortion. I am tasked now to execute it and I need to be led to Iblis in order to give its sentence of death.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: I see. I came to know thanks to the Unlimited Force.

Mephilia: I have come to know you plan to travel to the Netherworld. Medusa and Thanatos, servants of destruction, are too waiting for their prepared execution. So, I will come with you as well.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: H-How fast! But... why do you need my help?

Mephilia: That is not of your importance. Now, I will await the moment of departure.

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

Magio: OK...

Mephilia: ... The girl whom you search is on the basements with the mirror. Or should I speak... with a certain spirit/person.

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

Magio: Eh? What are you talking-

Mephilia: Conversation finished. Awaiting moment of departure.

*BGM fades*

She walked towards the entrance. Magio gave a hard sigh...

ThinkingSad_zps519eea87.png

Magio: (If anything, I wanted to escape this thing of dealing with Mephilia. She's so emotionless and ruthless that I can't even fathom how to control everyone around her...)

Deadpool's act of noticing the strange eye caught the attention of both Yamazaki and Mary, who had not been assigned by Maln to look for Alice after her meltdown. Needless to say, even they were weirded out by Deadpool's actions.......

oK5idez.png

"What the hell is Deadpool up to? I mean, sure there's a random eyeball staring at us through that window, but doesn't he have better things to do?"

fntNTxC.png

"It's freakin' Deadpool! What would you expect a guy like him to do? Besides, that eyeball wasn't there earlier.......something's not right here......."

Certain members of each group were tasked with finding Alice after her meltdown against Fuyuhiko, who had to be restrained and taken back to his room where Peko and Elias had to have a talk with him over his anger at such a trivial matter.........at least, that's what the Ultimate Yakuza initially thought........

Pekoyama_%2811%29.png

"I don't understand, Fuyuhiko.......you said the mirror situation didn't bother you one bit last night, but then Elias is telling me that you were trying to break it. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Kuzuryuu_%2837%29.png

"I'm not sure, to be honest. I guess I wasn't in the right mindset and..........I thought this was all just an act by Alice."

r1Dxxcy.png

"Now you see the consequences of you actions, right, Mr. Kuzuryuu?"

Kuzuryuu_%2831%29.png

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Don't make your precious Alice angry, or she'll try to blast you with her powers.......speaking of which, what the heck was up with her anyways? Her eyes went completely white!" 

r1Dxxcy.png

"It was an act of anger by the Black Dragon."

Kuzuryuu_%2841%29.png

"Black Dragon? What the f**k are you on about?!"

r1Dxxcy.png

"The Black Dragon is a spirit that has plagued Alice ever since the death of her parents. It's been a difficult number of years, to say the least."

This was enough for Peko to grab Fuyuhiko from behind and sound out her fears......

tumblr_mrooqrPgQB1qijbt3o2_400.gif

Peko: "Wait, so Alice is possessed?! Why didn't you tell us sooner?!"

Fuyuhiko: "Peko, you don't have to hold me! You know I don't believe a word this guy says! You don't actually believe him, do you?!"

Peko: "Well....it's just......I don't know!"

r1Dxxcy.png

"I'm afraid I'm telling the truth here. You must not let Alice become vulnerable, or the Black Dragon will keep taking over her mind."

Meanwhile, in the basement of the castle, Alice had finally snapped out of the possession brought on by the Black Dragon. She remembered what had gone down not too long ago and feared for what may happen next.......

8eCGQmW.png

"Alice?"

JvWuTG4.png

".................What do I do? Fuyuhiko doesn't believe me and I attacked Father...........what can I do?"

8eCGQmW.png

"Alice, I may not get the chance to ask this again, but........I need you to free me from here."

JvWuTG4.png

"What? Free you? But......how do I do that?"

The mirror then showed a projection of Alice removing the gem from the back of the mirror, practically giving the orphan the proper action needed.

52pw3rJ.png

"You can do it, Alice.......I trust you......."

JvWuTG4.png

"Okay......here goes nothing!"

Alice then did as the mirror instructed and removed the gem from the mirror........and soon the cracked gem floated out of her hands and in the middle of the air, began to show of a humanoid appearance. The gem remained on the back of the figure, and soon enough, blue clothes and hair appeared on the blue-skinned girl.

mWzbZOR.png

The figure then gradually fell to the ground..........

JfZsT51.png

Alice couldn't believe the sight she had witnessed.....the gem had given off a humanoid appearance and as she helped the girl that was once trapped in the mirror, she noticed that the humanoid had eyes reminiscent of glass..........

HrOo6OJ.png

"Thank you, Alice!"

JvWuTG4.png

"..........uh.........if I may ask.......what's your name?"

HrOo6OJ.png

"Lapis......Lapis Lazuli."

JvWuTG4.png

"Lapis.......how long were you in that mirror?"

tBVgoVx.png

"Alice......I was in that mirror for a long time. I don't know how long, but I definitely remember one thing........I need to go back home.

As Lapis continued to converse with Alice, Malin overheard two voices outside the basement, belonging to the two females........

rmIkrPH.png

"That's odd........why does it sound like Alice found a new friend? Unless.......

Malin rushed to the basement door and opened it, only to find a blue-skinned female next to Alice.........

rmIkrPH.png

"Ummm........am I interrupting something?......."

The Unlimited Force as well as Silver and Blaze also have found Alice and Lapis.

gGqnUbw.pngSo that's how a "Crystal Gem" looks like. The lack of pupils kinda freak me out, though.

u4EsOao.pngDon't worry, Mr. Silver. According to my research, this is "Lapis Lazuli", a gem with the power to manipulate water and create barriers...or rather I think that's the case. My research is still not complete.

pi5Wlrr.pngAt least she became friends with Alice. That's a good sign, right?

u4EsOao.pngI guess so. Anyway, allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm YokuMan, leader of the Unlimited Force, a robot master team with the goal to help peace and prevent catastrophies. And those are my comrades TrinitroMan, YoyoMan, TankMan, RainbowMan, GlueMan, JetMan, CometWoman, NailMan and HammerMan. And this are...wait, what happened, Silver?

gGqnUbw.pngUgh...I can sense something...something is not right.

u4EsOao.pngEh?

gGqnUbw.pngI can sense an invasion. No, Lapis is not the cause. It's something else. And that guy with the skull mask also seems suspicious to me.

bX7E6Ba.pngArgento? I'm pretty sure Magio has him under control. But now that you say that, I now also noticed that I feel like being watched.

u4EsOao.pngLadies and gentlemen, we need to prepare ourselves, for we are not save in this castle anymore.

The water gem was understandably confused about the characters in front of her, as she had never seen a robot or hedgehog before, or for that matter, even knew about them......

cKDUfHL.png

"Ummm.......Alice? What are they supposed to be? They don't look normal......"

JvWuTG4.png

"Those are some of our allies, Lapis. There are more inside the rest of the castle as far as I know. Along with everyone else, I told you about Dusk, Malin, and the Unlimited Force remember?"

cKDUfHL.png

"Malin, I can understand would be human like you. But Dusk and those machines? I don't know what to make of them. How does that one machine know about me and my abilities, though?"

JvWuTG4.png

"Dusk and the other hedgehog are pretty strange looking, but they've been helpful. As for YokuMan, he's like a walking encyclopedia: he knows bounds of information."

tBVgoVx.png

"Hmmm.......I'll remember that, Alice. Now I'd like ask......where are the others?

1 minute ago, OxyontheWolf said:

???: I'm doing my best guys! it would be easier if one of my eyes wasn't glued to your dang communicator

???: Your best!? my ass is doing your best, you have just whined all day long

???: "Well, the tape ain't gonna hold. Sorry, but the glue has to be put on the back of your head for the communicator to stay!"

???: (lowers his eye back) WHAT!?.....are you sadistic or what!?!?!?!??

???: no, we're doing what is best for the cause, now shut your whiny mouth or we throw you back to the place we found you

???: ....you...you wouldn't do that

???: wanna bet?
???: NO! I will let myself suffer for the cause...as long as you quit acting like psychos!
???: we're not psychos we're just doin-HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!! ANYONE UP FOR ANOTHER FINEBROS VIDEO!?!?! ....I hate my double personality