The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

pLggbBa.png (deflects back) I don't know, you had a game in the '06, and it has been bashed AND BASHED AND BASHED COUNTLESS TIMES by different critics (a list appears by Silver's side) here's a list of all the sins your game commited

1. BESTIALITY AND THE FIRST INSTANCE OF FANBASE SHIPS BEING CANON

2. Glitches, 2 gems are as broken as Snake in Brawl

3. Shadow becoming a whiny prick

4. you broke Arin when he played it

5. Dr Robotnik lost his beloved looks and got a face that truly only Master Roshi and Nigel Thornberry would consider beautiful

6. IT'S NO USE! TAKE THIS! IT'S NO USE! THIS WILL END IT! IT'S NO USE! TAKE THIS! ....

(the list goes on)

pLggbBa.png

(is hit, falls down, defeated) I....I....PSYCH! (fires a Gaster Blaster at Silver, then disappears) I WILL RETURN! WITH STRONGER FORCES! MARK MY WORDS! I'LL BE...

EwRJ8AO.png IN THE NEXT JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE'S PREMIER!!!!
pLggbBa.png GOD DAMN YOU ZTOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! (disappears fully)

u4EsOao.pngHmm...let's see. Jet and Comet are shrunked, so a Super Mushroom should fix that. Good thing I can use portals. *creates a portal above JetMan and CometWoman and spawns a Super Mushroom from it*

Hlh4tF2.png*grows back to normal and feels refreshed* Thanks, man. Now I don't feel like a small fry anymore.

muXgg2o.png*grows back to normal and feels refreshed* Ah, now that's better!

u4EsOao.pngTankMan and Rainbow are frozen, so the ice needs to be melted.

LG1wLF4.pngLeave it to me! *proceeds to melt the ice with nitroglycerin*

T1ZCAgD.pngHey hey, be careful with that.

4VW7xNM.pngI know TrinitroMan well enough to know that he knows what he's doing.

u4EsOao.pngAnd to round this up... *creates a portal and spawns out multiple E-Tanks* ...anyone want to have a drink?

The remaining Unlimited Force members: E-TANKS! JUST WHAT WE NEEDED!

The Unlimited Force then proceeded to drink the E-Tanks, which fully regenerated their energy.

232?cb=20140427214409&path-prefix=es I stand corrected (crosses her arms) eitherways, we should be prepared for another surprise attack

rTqtklL.png

NOW, ALLOW ME TO HELP NAIL MAN! (switches his gun attachment for a Nail Remover, pulls Nail Man from out the ground) I HAVE LOTS OF ATTACHMENTS FOR VERY SPECIFIC THINGS Y'KNOW

2 of the people inside of the portal were still arguing, so the other one had to do something about it

???: Could you two stop? I'm trying to play on my Nintendo DS, here!

???: ...I'm actually not arguing with him, HE'S arguing with me.

???: I can see that you're arguing with him, an-

???: Well, you don't have any proof now, do you? Therefore, he's arguing with me!

???: ...I can see that you're clearly arguing with G.T. E.T, I'm going to have to ask you to stop before I MAKE YOU.

???: ...Who said yo-

"E.T" got thrown out of the portal and fell of his head, thus therefore leaving only 2 people inside of it.

HjKq6KKL7OR7UEIyX6rxhe6-h5uvfNBeczTJf8Ig E.T: My bloody head hurts...

???: Yo, Tommy, be thinkin we could maybe git up as well?

???: And deal with somebody like him? Yeah... no.

???: Aw, come on, Tommy dawwwwg! Maybe we'll be able ta hook up freshly smoked up playas n' rob some banks!

???: Well, the "meeting new people" thing sounds interesting, but the "robbing banks", on the other hand... not so much.

G.T walked right out of the portal, not giving a care in the world.

WN5olFFcrT7FaSEcQwL2LVmjnzme6qbGhDT52DHR G.T: Yo, Tommy, I aint leavin you up in there, shitty thangs might happen if you don't git out.

G.T walked back into the portal and dragged Tommy out of it.

vMUfIFGxSyyXmI_rvltO9URBMwnWsZAYUeTeXdCO Tommy: ...killmenow

1 minute ago, Captain Papyrus said:

OOC:...what is it with these "characters"? Why do I see the same person three times? I'm confused right now.

Also, when is Lightflare finally going to join us? I want some team-ups between Lightflare and Shinigami.

they're basically clones of the same person

((OOC: I succumb...again))

Unknown Place

Operator: Chief, we suddenly lost contact with agent Isana.

Chief: What? Are you sure of it?

Operator: Yes, she was chasing members of "that" group in a certain world, but we lost her existence signal.

Chief: Tch...They really don't want us to find her...

Operator: Should we contact the Defe-

Chief: No...No need to involve Lerafa in this...Isana is our agent...and it is my responsability to find her.

Operator: Very well...

Chief: Call "that" idiot over here, i got a task for her.

Cosmic Castle

Out of nowhere, a Dimensional Portal opened, dropping a red haired boy. His name was Tokio Kuryuu.

iiu2tJm.png

Tokio: OWCH!!! She didn't had to throw me like that...

bIgX57J.png

Tokio: But then again..."He" saved me the same way...

18QSA2R.png

Tokio: Geez...How am i going to turn into a hero if i keep getting saved?

Then, he notices that he is in a castle.

8Vmqcfn.png

Tokio: Now where could i be? Am i still inside the game? I'll do some exploring and see if find any Player Character...and then i'll be sure.