The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Just now, TotalDramaXtremist said:

???: Maybe if you actually tried to repress it, you wouldn't have such a huge problem controlling your stupid Belieber persona!

???: Yeah, she's got a point, you know."

???: she always does, if it wasn't for your dark magic knowledge you'd be useless

???: now, can we just deliver the message? my eye's ready for pain

1 minute ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

???: We don't have normal glue, but Crazy Glue, will that work?

???:.......sure, let's go with that. Sorry about this......

???: 'tis ok-MY EYE!!!!!!
???: you said you wouldn't whine!
???: NO ONE TOLD ME CRAZY GLUE WAS THIS PAINFUL!

Back in the castle, Lapis was properly introduced to the rest of the group, and once they reached the end of the hallway, things were about to go from great to uneasy......

JvWuTG4.png

"I think that covers everyone. I'm shocked that everyone took your sudden appearance well."

tBVgoVx.png

"Wait, Alice, do you hear something?"

Lapis heard two people coming their way, and one of them caused problems for Lapis when she was in the mirror earlier.........

"What was the big idea of dragging me out of my room! I was in the middle of something with Peko and that freakish priest guy!"

rmIkrPH.png

"Hey, you wanna keep complaining? I had to fetch you out anyways. There's something that you need to see."

latest?cb=20130708113115

"What could possibly be worth looking at? Listen, I've had a rough morning already, and I just want to forget it ever hap-----"

Fuyuhiko hadn't been paying attention, and accidentally pushed Lapis down. It only took a few moments to notice the new arrival.....

ZVo90m3.png

"YOU!"

latest?cb=20130708113101

"Gah! Who the f**k are you?!"

nJjAyiR.png

"Don't act like you don't know! I was in that mirror you were trying to destroy!"

latest?cb=20130708113011

"........That was you in that mirror?......."

nJjAyiR.png

"Yes, I was! Do you know how long I was in there?! I was isolated from everyone!"

latest?cb=20130708113102

"I........I didn't think you actually existed........"

tBVgoVx.png

"Well now you know.........My name is Lapis Lazuli....and I will not forget your actions so easily....."

latest?cb=20130708113117

"Crap........I just want to forget any of this happened......."

rmIkrPH.png
"You were asking for it, Fuyuhiko...."

latest?cb=20130708113117

"Malin, do me a favor........shut up, already."

While that was going on, Ruby had walked in on Deadpool staring at the mysterious eye outside of the front castle's window..........

HMP4vo2.png

"Deadpool.....what are you doing?"

5 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

NtutHXe.png oh, nothing Ruby, just staring at this magic eye that floats....it almost mesmerizes me....

HMP4vo2.png

"Magic eye? What are you one about.......oh, you mean that eye........yeah, that doesn't seem off, now does it?"

After another awkward minute of silence, a voice could be heard booming throughout the castle......

???: "Attention, Deadpool Corps! We have you surrounded! There is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!"

Just now, Captain Papyrus said:

bX7E6Ba.pngHey, invaders. You thought that you have surrounded us, but in reality...

u4EsOao.png...it is us who have surrounded you strangers. And now, prepare yourselves!

LG1wLF4.pngWell, I know that I got my weapons ready!

???: "You don't get it do you.......

The airship above descended towards the castle, revealing the invaders identities.........

mv8Ww8Q.png

"..........You won't survive here!"

mv8Ww8Q.png

"Please.......I've been around a decade longer than that fourth wall breaking scumbag!"

???: "Now, now, Slade......."

Another figure walked up from behind Deathstroke. It was a female with pink, brown, and white colors as part of her outfit. The strangest feature on her was the fact that her eyes were pink and brown. She carried a pink umbrella with her.

nYvAbno.png

"No need to get all worked up over nothing. Let's take of these simpletons as swiftly as possible."

3 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

nYvAbno.png

"You guys catch on pretty quickly.......alright, boys! Come on out!"

???: as you wish darling... (another figure walked in)
Hcd9Q4K.png  Zagi's the name, Dark Zagi to you...

(another eye that's exactly the same as the one Deadpool encounters stretches out) Hey! prepare yourselves TO PERISH!
xW0PIH3.png  (stretches his eyes back) you are now in our territory and getting rid of you all will be easy

(something descends from the skies)

pLggbBa.png  Alas, poor Wizrock, I knew you well, until you died, and I see you bought fr-

EwRJ8AO.png 

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY ARE YOU HYPED FOR TWILIGHT 6: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO?????

pLggbBa.png  I HATE  my double personality