The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

OOC: less talking, more RPing!

As the two strange children walked outside of the portal, E.T looked right at "Tommy".

HjKq6KKL7OR7UEIyX6rxhe6-h5uvfNBeczTJf8Ig E.T: Thanks for giving me a bloody headache for no reason, asshat!

vMUfIFGxSyyXmI_rvltO9URBMwnWsZAYUeTeXdCO Tommy: Well, you did have it coming, you bloody annoying troll...

WN5olFFcrT7FaSEcQwL2LVmjnzme6qbGhDT52DHR G.T: Yo, Tommy, don't be all kindsa mad salty at his cold-ass thugged-out ass like that, I intentionally made his cold-ass thugged-out ass git up in a argument wit mah dirty ass. I just wanted ta peep how tha fuck he'd react!

vMUfIFGxSyyXmI_rvltO9URBMwnWsZAYUeTeXdCOTommy: ...I'm still upset with him. Anyways, where the hell are we?

WN5olFFcrT7FaSEcQwL2LVmjnzme6qbGhDT52DHRG.T: Yo, Tommy, we're... at a cold-ass lil castle, biatch? Kind of strange, if you ask mah dirty ass...

And so, the 3 "clones" wondered where they exactly were.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: But the barrier is broken now. What should we do?

BGM: Condemnation Wings ~ Fallen Judge plays again

Mephilia: The barrier will be rebuilt and will be strong as a mystery of a closed room.

And then, a blue-colored sentence appeared and went directly to the sky. Once it reached it, a new barrier was formed, protecting the Pocket Dimension. Mephilia walked forward to see everyone.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: M-Mephilia...!

06c1d877-8329-477b-bb38-7f8c771c7146_zps

Argento: Just what we needed.

Mephilia: I apologize for my delay, but I inform the barrier is fully rebuilt. Now, can we progress on the main subjects at hand?

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Argento: By that, you are speaking of Iblis at the Distortion and of Medusa and Thanatos in the Netherworld.

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

Magio: H-Hold it! This invasion delayed everyone's preparations! We can't just leave!

Mephilia: That is understandable. I will await all preparations and we will depart as soon as possible.

Mephilia left. The False Shadow Inquisitor had the reputation of feared not for show.

ThinkingSad_zps519eea87.png

Magio: She's going to be a lot of trouble.

Argento: Amongside everyone, she might be the only person I can atture. She has the sense of judgement everyone lacks.

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

Magio: Argento!

c7bdddf9-64b9-4191-9a2d-68f483efddd3_zps

Argento: I will repeat myself. I am not up for being friendly like you. And since I have already wasted most of my personal space with all of them, I will prepare myself for dpearting. Magio, you should come too, for your own good.

Argento too left for doing the preparations. Just at that moment, Magio noticed that Tokio came and seemed lost. He went to him in order to help him.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: I kind of suppose that you're lost, right? Can you tell me from where you came?

After the battle had taken place, the rest of the group were informed of the ruckus outside the castle and how the Neo Corporation had gotten past the barrier originally set up by Magio..........

fntNTxC.png

"Wait......so let me get this straight......the robots, Dusk's chainsaw wielding friend, that stupid grey hedgehog, Magio, and Argento fought enemies, and no one bothered to let me know?! What the hell kind of crap is that?!"

img

"Not just that, but now we have to deal with Neo again!..........I hope Yang doesn't catch wind of this, because the last time those two fought against each other, she lost!"

oK5idez.png

"Hey, they have a sentient star with a split personality, a four legged orange Gremlin, and a mercenary that takes things too seriously........what the heck did you expect someone as stupid looking as her to be doing there???"

Not too long after her confrontation with Fuyuhiko and after the battle outside, Lapis saw Argento walking back into the hallway, and proceeded to follow him. Once she caught up with him, she grabbed him from behind and said emphatically.....

nJjAyiR.png

"You've got some nerve to not fully accept these people as your ally! What gives you the right to be this way?"

oie_transparent__2__by_duckmann18-d9p082"What the f*** just happened? Did I miss something important?"

Dusk walks into the castle's destroyed courtyard.

5500b54ad2fad38886f28b910e16aa2613312377"Oh hey Dusk. We were just fighting some bad guys."

oie_transparent__2__by_duckmann18-d9p082"Why didn't you call me earlier then? I wanted to try my new technique on someone..."

8Vmqcfn.png

Tokio: (This guy looks like Balmung...but upon closer inspection, his armor is diferent.)

ZPi69y2.png

Tokio: It's kinda hard to explain, but aparently i got thrown at a portal after i saw a blue haired girl fighting some hooded guys.

SrU253E.png

Tokio: She said that i was in danger...and that they were going after me if i didn't leave.

7 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

8Vmqcfn.png

Tokio: (This guy looks like Balmung...but upon closer inspection, his armor is diferent.)

ZPi69y2.png

Tokio: It's kinda hard to explain, but aparently i got thrown at a portal after i saw a blue haired girl fighting some hooded guys.

SrU253E.png

Tokio: She said that i was in danger...and that they were going after me if i didn't leave.

rTqtklL.png 

HMMMM....INTERESTING....HEY YOKU! ROLL THE DATABASE! I WANT TO KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS TO PROPERLY GREET HIM!

5Nxf7yS.png  (arrives late) sorry! I was busy calming Lapis down...yeesh what's her beef with Argento?

As the 3 clones were still behind the door, they still needed to find a way to get in... but how would they get in, exactly?

yVG5WjhqeiLnDPFjNdIOqp7nmOk-Hqv4IoAxHaTb E.T: My head still hurts... why aren't you doing anything about this, guys?

Tp_mfd_ZZtfdVz7lbUF-egL-5HUU80WkUIoYacJ6 G.T: This is revenge fo' trollin our asses all dem times muthafucka! Anyways, I straight-up wanna rob somethin'...

OmH8lDr43bcsodDYrdWuGEodD-_C-TQH6pCWeWue Tommy: So, you guys DO want to get into this...

Tp_mfd_ZZtfdVz7lbUF-egL-5HUU80WkUIoYacJ6G.T: And raid it, biatch? Hell yes!

OmH8lDr43bcsodDYrdWuGEodD-_C-TQH6pCWeWueTommy: ...Not for that... Just to see what's inside of it.

Tp_mfd_ZZtfdVz7lbUF-egL-5HUU80WkUIoYacJ6G.T: And THEN can we raid it, biatch? I've been waitin all dizzle ta do suttin' like this!

OmH8lDr43bcsodDYrdWuGEodD-_C-TQH6pCWeWueTommy: ...Sure, whatever...

yVG5WjhqeiLnDPFjNdIOqp7nmOk-Hqv4IoAxHaTbE.T: For christ's sake, arent'cha guys gonna help me up? I'll... stop trolling you guys!

HIw_XkTRHtGVuJHZliM_ZaDAmBD8lQ9_H99Noa_U Tommy: Oh, we'll help you up, alright...

Tommy and G.T proceeded to pick up E.T and hold him up as if he were a battering ram. Suddenly, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYlKdtmesOE started to play, as epic lights began to flash, and they ran right to the door and hit it so hard that it KNOCKED THE DOOR RIGHT DOWN, causing the lights to turn red AND EXPLODE.

Spoiler

over the top entrance is over the top

8 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

5Nxf7yS.png  (arrives late) sorry! I was busy calming Lapis down...yeesh what's her beef with Argento?

It dawned on Lapis that Yang was trying to calm her down, but she didn't listen, so Lapis continue to follow Argento. Once it became apparent that Argento was ignoring her, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.......

IzbCvjv.png

"Are you just going to ignore me?! Don't make me do something I'll regret!"

Spoiler

@Agni Blackheart, you may want to do something..........

Of course the group had to inform Yang of what was going on........

oK5idez.png

"I get the feeling Alice must have told Lapis about Argento and his treatment of us so far. I'm honestly not surprised."

img

"Yang.......I'm not quite sure how to say this, but.......Neo found us."

Magio listened to Tokio and seem to understand him well. Many "accidents" with portals happened with him when he was still a rookie on dimensional travelling.

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: I see, so that's what happened. Falling on portals are a big accident, especially because you don't know where to fall. Talking out of experience.

He wasn't planning to involve more people into the affairs everyone were set in.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: Hey... I know that we're just meeting right now, but do you want to stay here for a while? I have some business to attend right now, but I'll try to discover a way to take you home.

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

Magio: My name is Magio Toadstool. Pleased to meet you.

Spoiler

OOC: Nijikaku, I will correct myself. Not only Anna, but Victoria will receive your characters. I hope you don't mind if the latter hurt them.

BGM: Person Who Conceives Frenzy

As Tommy and his clones did the entrance, literally breaking the castle's doors, Victoria appeared right in front of them. Annoyed by their entrance and the fact they broke the doors, she looked at them really angry.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: What the fucking hell are you morons doing?! I guess I need to teach you how guests like you three are received by me!!

With a command, Victoria opened a dark hole above them and ordered Asterius to pummel the three guys at the ground for the damage they caused at the door. The pummel wasn't for killing, so the least she did was hurting them.

Victoria: Now listen up! If you maggots decide to do one of those "YOLO SWAG" entrances again in this castle, I'll turn you into demon food!!

With the sound that the pummel did, Anna went running to help them.

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: V-Victoria!!

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Victoria: What?! They break the door and I'm wrong?!

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: S-So they broke the door... but why did you did that? You could have killed them!

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

Victoria: Bah, BS coming from ya! I didn't ordered Asterius to kill them yet.

With her power, Anna healed the three of them and helped them to get up.

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: Umm, can you please tell me the reason why you broke the door? 

BGM: From Darkside

At a response to Lapis' grab, Argento hit her with a backhand punch and used the opportunity to point his Keyblade right at her face. He then charged dark energy at the empty hand and looked at her.

a5cb0a86-84fa-4270-94bd-b9fea9f12a1b_zps

Argento: ... I do not remember having to explain myself to anyone. You even had the courage to come and hold my arm and my collar. I decided to even ignore you before I could change my mind and hurt you. But since you decided to play the forceful, I have no choice.

With the hand filled with darkness, Argento grabbed Lapis' face and exploded her away from him. He turned his back once again to her.

13fc4429-3cf3-419f-ba90-c72910aac7e8_zps

Argento: The one who I owe any explanation is Magio and only him. All of you are just intruders who came in just to peek at the affairs of others. Lapis Lazuli... if I were you, I would never even think about myself. If you decide to play the forceful again, I will erase your existence in a painful manner that you will never forget. And I will repeat the answer, so you can actually listen. The only one who I will listen, follow and trust is Magio. But even if he orders me to, I will never... NEVER become an ally of any of you. If I had the chance, you all would be corpses, rusting in my blade. And just to make sure... Mephilia!!

Mephilia appeared right next to him. She looked at Lapis with her cold, emotionless stare and looked back at Argento.

Mephilia: Yes.

5a97f745-bdae-499a-9c5f-d4a153d0f0a3_zps

Argento: Since you are a known authority throughout the worlds, I will have you watching all of them. If it is necessary and if I decide, you will judge them. Am I making myself clear?

Mephilia: I am not one to take orders from anyone. I will make my own judgement based on what I see.

Argento: That will suffice.

She disappeared. Argento made his Keyblade vanish and started to walk away.

Argento: Welcome to your new hell. You have the chance to leave, so just speak with Magio and the rest of the affair will be taken care by those who really should be doing it.

22 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

BGM: Person Who Conceives Frenzy

As Tommy and his clones did the entrance, literally breaking the castle's doors, Victoria appeared right in front of them. Annoyed by their entrance and the fact they broke the doors, she looked at them really angry.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: What the fucking hell are you morons doing?! I guess I need to teach you how guests like you three are received by me!!

With a command, Victoria opened a dark hole above them and ordered Asterius to pummel the three guys at the ground for the damage they caused at the door. The pummel wasn't for killing, so the least she did was hurting them.

Victoria: Now listen up! If you maggots decide to do one of those "YOLO SWAG" entrances again in this castle, I'll turn you into demon food!!

With the sound that the pummel did, Anna went running to help them.

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: V-Victoria!!

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Victoria: What?! They break the door and I'm wrong?!

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

Anna: S-So they broke the door... but why did you did that? You could have killed them!

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

Victoria: Bah, BS coming from ya! I didn't ordered Asterius to kill them yet.

With her power, Anna healed the three of them and helped them to get up.

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: Umm, can you please tell me the reason why you broke the door? 

F3mmE_bpuw0higauOE31vQrJTVr5uoC7v3Pky9Qr E.T: Oh, these 2 idiots were planning this! I didn't do shi-

l0BJ9yBSs6i9y4Zg0YAib3JBn6F-qSwp930vvygN Tommy: Bullshit, coming from the same guy that's did worse...

And so, Tommy pointed right at E.T.

l0BJ9yBSs6i9y4Zg0YAib3JBn6F-qSwp930vvygNTommy: This asshat right here would shut the fuck up and wouldn't stop being so obnoxious... It's really his fault more then anythi-

TIttG10gjQVekgar6WPhqcpmm9V55KHZZ2-L5tVZ G.T: Yo, Tommy, can we ro-

l0BJ9yBSs6i9y4Zg0YAib3JBn6F-qSwp930vvygNTommy: NO. No, G.T! Don't even think about it!

TIttG10gjQVekgar6WPhqcpmm9V55KHZZ2-L5tVZG.T: But, you sai-

l0BJ9yBSs6i9y4Zg0YAib3JBn6F-qSwp930vvygNTommy: I was bluffing, okay!? It's not like I'd actually wanna rob them! Anyways, the reason why we robbed this castle was because E.T teleported us to some stupid place like he always does... and then THIS guy right here,

He said, as he pointed his thumb at G.T

l0BJ9yBSs6i9y4Zg0YAib3JBn6F-qSwp930vvygNTommy: came up with the grand idea to rob it... So, sorry for any collateral damage.

10 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

rTqtklL.png 

HMMMM....INTERESTING....HEY YOKU! ROLL THE DATABASE! I WANT TO KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS TO PROPERLY GREET HIM!

iiu2tJm.png

Tokio: Eh? I'm in a database? When did that happen? (Also...what's wrong with his mouth?)

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:
  •  

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: Hey... I know that we're just meeting right now, but do you want to stay here for a while? I have some business to attend right now, but I'll try to discover a way to take you home.

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

Magio: My name is Magio Toadstool. Pleased to meet you.

SY5j2zK.png

Tokio: Wow, is it really ok for me to stay? That's nice of you. Name's Tokio.

56 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

At a response to Lapis' grab, Argento hit her with a backhand punch and used the opportunity to point his Keyblade right at her face. He then charged dark energy at the empty hand and looked at her.

a5cb0a86-84fa-4270-94bd-b9fea9f12a1b_zps

Argento: ... I do not remember having to explain myself to anyone. You even had the courage to come and hold my arm and my collar. I decided to even ignore you before I could change my mind and hurt you. But since you decided to play the forceful, I have no choice.

With the hand filled with darkness, Argento grabbed Lapis' face and exploded her away from him. He turned his back once again to her.

13fc4429-3cf3-419f-ba90-c72910aac7e8_zps

Argento: The one who I owe any explanation is Magio and only him. All of you are just intruders who came in just to peek at the affairs of others. Lapis Lazuli... if I were you, I would never even think about myself. If you decide to play the forceful again, I will erase your existence in a painful manner that you will never forget. And I will repeat the answer, so you can actually listen. The only one who I will listen, follow and trust is Magio. But even if he orders me to, I will never... NEVER become an ally of any of you. If I had the chance, you all would be corpses, rusting in my blade. And just to make sure... Mephilia!!

Mephilia appeared right next to him. She looked at Lapis with her cold, emotionless stare and looked back at Argento.

Mephilia: Yes.

5a97f745-bdae-499a-9c5f-d4a153d0f0a3_zps

Argento: Since you are a known authority throughout the worlds, I will have you watching all of them. If it is necessary and if I decide, you will judge them. Am I making myself clear?

Mephilia: I am not one to take orders from anyone. I will make my own judgement based on what I see.

Argento: That will suffice.

She disappeared. Argento made his Keyblade vanish and started to walk away.

Argento: Welcome to your new hell. You have the chance to leave, so just speak with Magio and the rest of the affair will be taken care by those who really should be doing it.

Everything seemed like a blur after Argento retaliated against Lapis. She was both in pain and at a shock over what transpired. Once Argento had left, Alice found Lapis unconscious and brought her outside of the castle where no one was watching. Once Lapis had regained consciousness, she revealed what went down in the hallways..........

ZVo90m3.png

"Alice........"

JvWuTG4.png

"Lapis? Thank goodness your okay!.......I don't know what would've happened if I didn't find you sooner...."

ZVo90m3.png

"You were right!.......Argento doesn't care about anyone! He doesn't want any allies.......he attacked me in the hallway......"

JvWuTG4.png

"......Why did he attack?"

ZVo90m3.png

"I provoked him.....I grabbed him by the collar."

JvWuTG4.png

"What?! Why did you do that?!"

Lapis, despite being in pain from the attack earlier, had found the strength to stand up through sheer willpower and anger......

nJjAyiR.png

"Because of his treatment towards us, Alice! What was I supposed to do? Stand back while he continued to refuse our help?"

JvWuTG4.png

"No......not at all...."

nJjAyiR.png

"Alice......bring Magio over here.......I need to talk to him about Argento....."

JvWuTG4.png

"Okay, Lapis......."

With that, Alice went back into the castle and went to retrieve Magio, even going as far as to ignore the four new arrivals.

JvWuTG4.png

"Magio?.......Lapis needs to have a word with you......"

10 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

iiu2tJm.png

Tokio: Eh? I'm in a database? When did that happen? (Also...what's wrong with his mouth?)

rTqtklL.png

OH ,YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY ACCIDENT? OKAY THEN, I LOST MY JAW AND AN ARM  IN A FIGHT AGAINST THE COUNCIL OF ELDERS, I SERVED SKELETOR FOR SOME TIME, HE FIXED ME AND AFTER THE SECOND GREAT BATALLION, I DESERTED SKELETOR'S FORCES TO JOIN THE DEADPOOL CORPS IN THEIR ADVENTURES

5Nxf7yS.png  What!? ohnonononono, do we talk about THIS Neo? (makes a drawing of a girl wearing pink and brown)

Anna listened to Tommy as he spoke what had happened.

83093397_zpsd0ef5fde.gif

Anna: I see...

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: Well, I will not speak about it since you said you will not do it anymore. Now, if you all excuse me, I have to do the necessary preparations for everyone.

Anna left to the room hall. As for Victoria, who was fully unconvinced and was really thinking about the part where they mentioned about robbing the Cosmic Castle, stared at them.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: Now, you bastards, you better listen. You folks may play all nicey-nice on that dork, but I'm not stupid. If you guys try something like that AGAIN...

She rose her hand to the sky. Then, Asterius, who had previously appeared just by his hands, made a full appearance behind her.

Spoiler

asterius-p4a.jpg

Asterius: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

Victoria: You three will become food for Asterius. And to make sure you paid attention...

She pointed at them. Asterius grabbed the three of them with a single hand and squeezed them firmly. Then, it threw Tommy and his clones violently at the ground. Once again, there was no killing intent, so they were just injured.

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

Victoria: I will keep a close eye on you dipshits. If you don't want to die already, then behave yourselves.

Asterius opened his mouth, engulfed Victoria and disappeared into the ground.

Smiling_zps595b9898.png

Magio: Well, it's good to have you around, Tokio. Make yourself at home!

As they talked, Alice soon called for Magio, warning him that Lapis wanted to talk.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: Oh, so Lapis wants to talk? OK, I'm going.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: Tokio, I'm going to see something. But don't worry, I'll have you someone to help.

He looked around, but Anna didn't seemed to be around. Since they were practically introduced to the castle yesterday, Magio decided to ask someone else.

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

Magio: Hey, TrinitroMan! Can you show the castle to Tokio here while I go somewhere? Thanks in advance!

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: Alright, he'll surely come to help you. If not someone else will.

Then, Magio left with Alice to see what Lapis wanted to discuss. He started to guess what she wanted to talk.