The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

latest?cb=20140106220431 

well....let me see...even if I found it I need the coordinates to make the warp appear....and more importantly.....if I screw up one bit, it would be several meters in height and lenght where the warp would appear, if you want it on flat ground use 0 for the first number

3 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

latest?cb=20130712060827

"Try something in the hundreds. Take a wild guess, it's up to you, anyways."

latest?cb=20140106220431  Okay, Yang, signal your "backup"

latest?cb=20151201091453  (nods, dials a number)

(MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE ELSE)

latest?cb=20110523074836  (picks up the phone) hello? Yang? why do you call my number?, more importantly, where are you?

latest?cb=20151201091453 

oh, long story short, I am on an adventure while you and co. stay home, now could you tell the others to get into the portal that will be casted in the front door?

latest?cb=20110523074836 fine, fine... (hangs the phone)

Spoiler

OOC: this will be the day the action goes aloft.... (TO BE CONTINUED)

7 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Malin : "Wait, Dusk, do you even know where the bedrooms are in this  castle? Magic and Argentina haven't exactly explained where the rooms are at."

Magic and Argentina.

MAGIC AND ARGENTINA.

MAGIC AND ARGENTINA.

LOL WTF :D

OOC: (even thought i'm probably not going to be RPing for a while) i ship magic x argentina

Meanwhile, after patching up Yang, Elias and Alice walked to the outside to take a look at their surroundings, where Fuyuhiko also was........

r1Dxxcy.png

"Alice, look at this place. Is it not breathtaking? Who could have imagined a place like this existed?"

JvWuTG4.png

"....I agree. Magio's Castle is very nice, Father."

latest?cb=20130708113103

"Nice? That has to be the understatement of the century! This place is f***king great!"

r1Dxxcy.png

"Now, now, Mr. Kuzuryuu, no need for that kind of language here."

latest?cb=20130708113010

"Hey, that's just how I talk. No need to get all fatherly on me, Elias."

Fuyuhiko then notices the mirror in Alice's hands......

latest?cb=20130708113115

"Hey, isn't that the mirror Malin found on the airship when we got here?"

JvWuTG4.png

"Yes, it is."

latest?cb=20130708113102

"I dunno why she even bothered to find it. It's just a mirror, what's so special about it?"

r1Dxxcy.png

"Alice, would you let me see that mirror? I'd like to examine it........"

Alice agreed and handed Elias the mirror. He examined it and noticed the cracked gem on the back........

52pw3rJ.png

r1Dxxcy.png

"Interesting. This is nice find by Malin, though the lapis lazuli on the back is a bit damaged. Perhaps it was damaged on the air ship before we even got there."

latest?cb=20130708113116

"Lapis lazuli? I thought it was a sapphire of some kind! Oh well, doesn't matter. Like I said, there's probably nothing special about it! Look, I'll even prove it to you!"

Fuyuhiko snatched the mirror from Elias' hands and without warning, proceeded to ask it a question........

latest?cb=20130708113116

"Hey mirror. got a bit of time to spare?"

JvWuTG4.png

"What are you doing, Fuyuhiko?"

latest?cb=20130708113117

"Proving a point! This mirror isn't special at all, and I'll be damned if I'm proven wrong!

???: "What are you doing, Fuyuhiko?"

Kuzuryuu_%2840%29.png

"Wait, who said that?"

Fuyuhiko looked all round to find the source of the voice, until finally looked down at the mirror in his hand, and without warning, it whirled out of his hands and back into Alice's.......

8eCGQmW.png

"I did."

latest?cb=20130708113011

"Whuh........what......how..............................."

Fuyuhiko's loud screams then filled the air.......

OOC : Decided to introduce Haruna right now

While Dusk is having a nap, a pink aura suddenly appeared in front of him. The aura transformed into a portal then a girl came out from it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbis7Z7PlkGOlN-QEizZc"I FINALLY FOUND YOU DUSK!!!!!!"

Dusk, startled but still half-awake :

oie_transparent__2__by_duckmann18-d9p082"..nghngn...ughh...what..?..am I in heaven...?...mother Teresa...?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK6SPFgG3Lq61pk4JdcO1"WAKE UP, IT'S HARUNA!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME TO THIS BEAUTIFUL AND MAGNIFICENT CASTLE?????" * *Jumps on Dusk and slaps him numerous times on the face*

oie_transparent__2__by_duckmann18-d9p082"DON'T STEP ON MY BELLY I HAVE A F*CKING WOUND THERE YOU'RE SQUEEZING BLOOD OUT OF ME YOU AUTISTIC F***"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB_jxty7OqXOZKkTiivTB "EW EW EW DISGUSTING BLOOD I'M SORRY"

In normal circumstances, no portal would open because of the border that splits away this world from the other worlds. But with authorization from the Ultima Knight himself, that was possible. And without a word, Magio gave permission for the portal to open.

42711081_p8_zpscd423a64.png

Renko: Look, a portal has suddenly opened!

ThinkingHappy_zps4ac905f7.png

Magio: Well, I let the barrier out to the backup, so it's fine.

42759455_p1_zps82fe8b19.png

Maribel: Border?

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: There's a border who protects any unnecessary or unauthorized entrance. It blocks even the powers of those who can trespass barriers, so no one can simply enter unless I bring or permit.

42711081_p1_zpsfa5a844e.png

Renko: But what if the guy is super overpower, like a god?

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: Although I said I created this world, I received it from the Great Seraph of the Multiverse, the most powerful being existent. I'm sure the border is failproof, so having intruders here is out of case.

42759455_p8_zpsdaa6ed62.png

Maribel: Wow...

Smiling_zps595b9898.png

Magio: Anyway, it seems everyone is enjoying themselves. I'm actually glad for that...

Maribel: The castle seems really breathtaking for sure. This is like a parallel world indeed.

Then, Fuyuhiko's scream filled the air and they eventually heard it. Of course, that startled Renko and Maribel.

42711081_p12_zps8581064b.png

Renko: Hey, why did he screamed out loud?

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: Maybe it's because of the mirror. Although, I can't certainly know...

42759455_p12_zpsbefbf1d3.png

Maribel: It seems like a normal mirror... but I feel something uncertain from it...

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

Magio: Anyway, if you guys excuse me, I'm going to talk with Argento now. But by any means, make yourselves at home.

Magio went inside the castle and walked towards his room.

BGM: Fallen Down -Reprise-

???: Oh my, Prince Magio had not warned me about visits.

Then, a girl at the age of 13 came ou. She was waering a white combo of dress alongside slippers. She was a really beautiful girl. And her name was... 

69785686_zps28772803.gif

Cherished Purifier the Hearts

Anna Ametrine

An angel friend of Magio, who was his servant before she died into an incident. Kind and adorable, she is seen as one of the most beautiful angels to exist. Anna has the power to heal.

42711081_p8_zpscd423a64.png

Renko: Whoa... she's really beautiful.

30909423_zpsa0aea271.gif

Anna: Thank you for the compliment, but I am not that beautiful. In any case, welcome to the Cosmic Castle. I am Anna Ametrine, friend of Magio. It is my profound pleasure to meet you.

42711081_p10_zpsc33e29a4.png

Renko: I'm Renko Usami and this is my friend Maribel Hearn. It's really nice to meet you too!

42759455_p0_zpsea771aba.png

Maribel: Do you live here, Anna?

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

Anna: No. I am an angel, to be honest, so I live in Heaven. But I prefer to give Prince Magio an aid with the castle while he is out.

42711081_p4_zps45bcb92c.png

Renko: Seriously, how can I be beautiful like you? There's this guy I wanna impress on town, so-

42759455_p13_zpsfdc7ef1b.png

Maribel: Renko!!

42711081_p3_zps36d4e0f7.png

Renko: OK, OK. But please tell me your secret later!

As Maribel started to reprehend Renko for her attitude, Anna moved forward and bowed to the rest of them. She smiled cheerfully.

69785686_zps28772803.gif

Anna: Pardon me if I am interrupting something, but can I ask your names? It would be unpolite of me to not know the names of the wonderful people who helped Prince Magio.

Two loud screams echoed inside the castle: One belonging to the Ultimate Yakuza, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, and the other to the recently de-brainwashed Dusk. Peko went to check on Fuyuhiko, Yamazaki and Mary both ran to Dusk's aide, and Malin stayed in the main room to introduce everyone else to Anna.........

Spoiler

Malin pretty much introduces Anna to every character, plain and simple. No need to lengthen this post too much

At around the same time, Wizrock's portal closed and the figures all got up, revealing their identities in the process.........

img

"Okay, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to push Weiss first. I still ended up on the very bottom of the pile."

img

"Oh, come on, Blake! It wasn't that bad! Besides, I think we're in the right place! Wait did you hear that?"

Ruby Rose was referring to the loud screams emanating throughout the castle, though Blake Belladonna wasn't about to jump right into those issues right away......

img

"You know what? Let's find Yang first before we think about funding the source of those screams. Weiss, you okay?"

Peko then went to find Fuyuhiko, who was looking very hysterical in front of an unfazed Elias and flabbergasted Alice.......

latest?cb=20130712060836

"Fuyuhiko, what's going on?!"

latest?cb=20130708113100

"It's that mirror Malin found! It's f**king possessed or something! It actually spoke to me!"

tumblr_mwyuy908BV1slgksgo2_500.png

"Really? The mirror talked to you? Come on, Fuyuhiko. I think you need some rest."

latest?cb=20130708113101

"But it's true, Peko! Look!"

*Fuyuhiko then pointed the mirror right into Peko's face, while she continue to think he was joking*

latest?cb=20130712060838

"Okay. You can stop with the shenanigans! You're acting silly, Master!"

8eCGQmW.png

"But it's true!"

tumblr_msjnewFHGG1str9t6o4_500.png

"Wait......you weren't.......lying?......."

8eCGQmW.png

"It's okay.......I don't want to hurt you........"

Dusk walks out from the guest bedroom, with blood splattered everywhere on his belly.

oie_transparent__2__by_duckmann18-d9p082"No need to worry, it's just a hyperactive old friend of mine who somehow managed to enter this world and jumped on my wound..." *stares at Haruna*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB_jxty7OqXOZKkTiivTB "EW EW EW DISGUSTING HEDGEHOG BLOOD ON ME"

10 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

Dusk walks out from the guest bedroom, with blood splattered everywhere on his belly.

oie_transparent__2__by_duckmann18-d9p082"No need to worry, it's just a hyperactive old friend of mine who somehow managed to enter this world and jumped on my wound..." *stares at Haruna*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB_jxty7OqXOZKkTiivTB "EW EW EW DISGUSTING HEDGEHOG BLOOD ON ME"

Yamazaki was completely dumbfounded by this unexpected arrival, and Mary had followed him to see what was up.......

fntNTxC.png

"Okay......A few questions: Who the heck is that little girl, how long have you known her, and why is she carrying a chainsaw?"

oK5idez.png

"Also, shouldn't you be resting?! That crazy little girl reopened your wound!"

oie_transparent__2__by_duckmann18-d9p082"Well... she's Haruna, a childhood friend of mine.... she's a special kind of magical girl called "Magiclad Girl" and unlike normal magical girls, she wields a chainsaw because it's more powerful and more badass... She's a brat most of the times but she's actually very kind, so now if you excuse me, I'm going to re-bandage this wound before going to sleep again. Take her to Malin, they might get along very fast..."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIT55gmWtDOEkmA2jPfml"Malin? She sounds like a cool person! Where is she?"