The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Dusk finds the Magio and Fuyuhiko group, in a panicking state but remains calm:

oie_transparent__2__by_duckmann18-d9p082"I don't care who the hell are ya guys or what are ya guys doing... but you guys might have awakened some kind of evil spirit...when that black bone-faced squeaker yelled *points at Argento*... so I suggest that you guys stay alert and ready your weapons..." 

Fuyuhiko was quick to point out the hedgehog that found it's way into the portal.....

Kuzuryuu_%2826%29.png

"Excuse me, but what the hell are you supposed to be?! How'd you find your way in here?!"

nQlANTg.png

"Geez, Fuyuhiko, take a chill pill! I'm sure this guy has a perfectly good reason for being here. So what brings you down here?"

Argento just heard the three of them. He didn't looked at their faces for a single moment. Even when Dusk had accused him of awakening the monster behind the Distortion, he stood with his back turned at them.

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

Argento: ... I have no time for your little games. I will remind you that only Magio considers you all as allies. As for me, you all are nothing but a bother. And about being prepared for anything...

BGM: Desire for All that is Lost

With a shadow movement, Argento appeared behind Dusk. For those who did look just that hour, it would look like he attacked the hedgehog. However, what he attacked were monsters.

a5cb0a86-84fa-4270-94bd-b9fea9f12a1b_zps

Argento: If you want to speak about being unprepared, be prepared yourself. The Heartless are not the type to hold back when going against people.

More of the Heartless came near them. Argento stood ready for attacking them.

LookingBack_zps8befe6db.png

Argento: If you all wish to be my allies, then you will have to prove yourselves.

He immediately went to the sixth floor without waiting the rest, leaving the few Heartless that remained for them to deal with. Argento had no patience to be around them and the faster he finished that, the faster they could split ways.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BGM: Desire for All that is Lost plays here too

The Heartless became rising near the others. Magio and Renko, who were in the third floor, were surprised by their arrival.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: Heartless!

42711081_p8_zpscd423a64.png

Renko: Aaaaah! They came out of nowhere!

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

Magio: Stay behind me! No matter what, don't go near them!

42711081_p12_zps8581064b.png

Renko: O-OK!

Magio went at the Heartless, slashing them at will. The number wasn't that big, but that just sounded as a problem since they would take more of the little time they had to save Maribel.

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

Magio: I really didn't wanted to use magic in front of everyone, but I've got no choice.

42711081_p1_zpsfa5a844e.png

Renko: (M-Magic...?!)

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

Magio: Bind!!

Raising his Keyblade, Magio trapped the Heartless in a circle of light that paralyzed them. Then, he slashed all of them at once, eliminating them.

42711081_p10_zpsc33e29a4.png

Renko: Whoa... that was incredible...

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

Magio: Let's hurry up. Those guys will be a big bother and we don't have much time.

Renko: Oh!! Y-Yes!!

Both went to the gap and jumped down to the fourth floor. They were near Argento, Fuyuhiko, Malin and Dusk, but they had their Heartless to deal with as well.

JetMan hears the voice, but is too nervous to recognize it.

BB9vEnm.pngWait, who's there?

muXgg2o.pngUhm...Jetster, we got bigger problem right now.

CometWoman points out at the many heartless that emerge from the ground.

DbNTxZJ.pngOh man, first the Subspace Army, and now this?

vQF6DWS.pngOkay, voice. *looks around* If you want to help us, then this would be a good time to do that.

Who is the voice? Also, I wasn't prepared for this, so you have to wait a bit longer until the Pandora's defeat and the shocking reveal.

As soon as the Heartless appeared to interrupt the conversation that Malin, Fuyuhiko, and Argento were having, Malin went for the attack............

nQlANTg.png

"Oh, you creatures picked the wrong day to mess with me and my partners! Heads up!"

BGM: Powerglove - The Decisive Battle

Malin then jumps up into the air, diving down towards a group of unsuspecting Heartless and slashing them with her knife, sending the foes upwards. Afterwards, Malin continues to attack the creatures with a barrage of stabs from all directions, akin to one Strider Hiryu, finally ending her assault with a fierce slash of her knife, effectively killing them.

latest?cb=20130708113116

"Alright, s**theads! You wanna try to stop us in our tracks? I say bring it on!"

Despite his injuries, Fuyuhiko's able to hold his own against the Heartless, going as far as to punch out several of them and headbutt one that was focused on trying to ambush Malin. As he dealt with the creatures, Peko and Yamazaki managed to catch up.

latest?cb=20130712060825

"Okay, we made it! Time for action!"

yB3jgen.gif

"Oh, I've waiting to get my hands on some prey! Time to crush, kill, and destroy!"

Yamazaki was the first to strike, attacking the Heartless with the psychotic tendencies that only a true Psycho For Hire would be entirely capable of having, strangling and slashing his way through each creature. Peko unsheathed her sword, fighting her way towards her master, and striking the Heartless using her skills in the Kendo field.

All that both Elias and Alice could do was watch.

r1Dxxcy.png

"We will intervene if the battle proves to be dangerous, my child. Malin and the others seems to be handling this well."

JvWuTG4.png

".................."

4 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

JetMan hears the voice, but is too nervous to recognize it.

BB9vEnm.pngWait, who's there?

muXgg2o.pngUhm...Jetster, we got bigger problem right now.

CometWoman points out at the many heartless that emerge from the ground.

DbNTxZJ.pngOh man, first the Subspace Army, and now this?

vQF6DWS.pngOkay, voice. *looks around* If you want to help us, then this would be a good time to do that.

Who is the voice? Also, I wasn't prepared for this, so you have to wait a bit longer until the Pandora's defeat and the shocking reveal.

voice 1 (unsheates swords) then so be it!

voice 2 (bangs 2 odd looking gauntlets) bring it!

voice 3 (readies a staff) I am going to have fun with what I'll do to you

voice 4 (goes into battle stance) this is going to be easy as pi!

voice 5 (unloads a huge blaster) PREPARE TO DIE, MONSTERS!
voice 6 (just stays there) guys! help!

voice 1 (sighs) can't you use magic?

voice 6: oh! (prepares a sceptre) let's do this!

Spoiler

OOC: Time for a Hurry Up! moment, guys!

BGM: Tension Rising

???: AAAAAAAAAAH!!! SOMEONE, HELP ME!!!

The scream echoed through the entire Distortion. As they looked down, each person from its floor, they saw a girl running. It was Maribel, that seemed highly tired and barely breathing.

Renko: That's Merry!!

And then, something came after her. It was a giant, black ghost-like creature, enveloped by chains.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: That's... the Shadow Stalker!!

42711081_p7_zps1b630019.png

Renko: That thing's after Merry!! We have to save her!!

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

Magio: Alright, I just have to-

But Magio's idea of falling down to her was broken as a barrier preventing that existed.

Depressed_zpsadc8dcc2.png

Magio: Crap!! Darn it, I have to hurry up!!

42711081_p12_zps8581064b.png

Renko: Isn't there anyway for us to move faster?!

ThinkingAngry_zps5fbc470c.png

Magio: I'm doing that right now!! Hastega!!

Magio casted a spell and enveloped himself and Renko on a red aura that made them move faster than usual.

Staring_zps95b23826.png

Magio: OK, on the mark!! Ready... set...

42711081_p13_zpsc8a3b265.png

Renko: GO!!!

The two ran towards the fifth floor, where Fuyuhiko, Peko, Malin, Yamazaki and Dust were. For them, they looked like two blurrs passing by. But Magio stopped and casted Hastega on them as well.

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

Magio: New instructions: ignore every Heartless and hurry to the last floor!! Don't ask, just follow!!

Renko had already gone down and Magio chased her. There was no more time to wait: either they reached there fast or Maribel would die...

Once Magio had cast his spell and informed the group to focus on the Shadow Stalker, the group rushed over to Maribel and ran directly into the creature's path. From there, each of them prepared to strike at the first sign of movement from the monster.......

yB3jgen.gif

"Okay, freak! You want this girl as your next meal, then you're gonna have to get through all of us!"

nQlANTg.png

"Yeah! We're not letting anyone die on our watch!"

Pekoyama_%285%29.png

"I will not let anyone perish on my watch! Come at us!"

From there, the battle was on and Yamazaki was the first to deal strike............

yB3jgen.gif

"AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

While the others focused on getting rid of the strange creature, Fuyuhiko, Elias and Alice rushed over to Maribel. It was that point that Alice created a barrier to protect them, should the Shadow Stalker try to attack.

r1Dxxcy.png

"Alice's barrier should keep us protected for the time being."

latest?cb=20130708113115

"Okay, few questions:

1. Are you alright? That monster tried to make you his dinner, so I'm guessing you either did something to tick it off or you were in it's way.

2. Who are you and how the hell did you end up in a place like this?"

4 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

OOC: More specifically, JetMan and CometWoman, because the rest still have to deal with Pandora.

Now if only I would finally stop procasinating.

that would be nice, well, to help the couple of robots, my ???s are fighting the heartless and primid horde

1 hour ago, Captain Papyrus said:

OOC: Well, I think Magio casted Hastega on your characters as well. But I think it's time to introduce yourselves to the public.

(as Hastega is casted...the silhouettes are revealed)

latest?cb=20150830061835 : (stabbing a primid to death) ...oh..well there goes the surprise reveal

latest?cb=20151201091453: (beating the living shit out of a heartless) that's not important Wade, we must keep killing these...plagues!

Animation_Vezon.png: (impales a bunch of heartless with his staff) ...dang...that's one heck of a spell Magio

maxresdefault.jpg: (fires a silver cross at a Big Primid, slashing it) ....ummm....surprise?

latest?cb=20090729123621: (blows up a metal primid with his arm blaster) ....I....I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY...I WANTED THIS TO BE A SURPRISE

latest?cb=20140106220431: (using telekinesis to smash a heartless over and over and over with the ground) ...hey

latest?cb=20150830061835: okay okay, the surprise is dead, let's just keep fighting, help Jets and his girlfriend live! also...weren't you more than 2 robots?