The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

3 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

OOC: Chalk it up to the developers for that aesthetic. :p

Anyways......

*Fuyuhiko notices that Deadpool was standing next to Mr. Mxyzptlk*

latest?cb=20130101030907

"Ha! The audience thought The Avengers blasted you to smithereens! Team Deadpool scores another victory! What's the matter shorty, can't handle the fact that you're just a wannabe Yakuza?"

latest?cb=20130708113103

"YOU MOTHERF---..............You better be lucky that nothing can kill you, otherwise, the Yakuza would've put a hit on your ass ages ago!"

latest?cb=20130101030907

"I don't have a donkey, so nice try!"

wait a minute I thought I was Deadpool! well anyways, maybe I can be another incarnation of him

MrMxyzptlk.jpg They did blast him to smithereens. BUT I reconstituted his body and was quick enough to shuttle his soul back into that meat shell. And instead of griping about that bullet wound, you should be thanking me, you ungrateful bootleg Nick Fury! I left the bullet wound because it adds character to ya! And speakin of bootlegs...how's Slade Wilson aka DEATHstroke doin, Wayde Wilson aka DEADpool?

OOC: Filler arc? Alright then.

UpVPD22.png

Alright then, I hope you know why I called you two up... I'm quite tired of having to give you two undercover rides to specific places. So as a result, report to the driving centre tommorow. You're getting driving lessons.

yB3jgen.gif

What's the meaning of this?

jdawcB8.gif

Is this some sort of joke?!

UpVPD22.png

What do you expect? This IS a filler arc.

"Shen, your inability to control your rage is getting out of hand. Must we remind you of what happened with Jasper?"

shenwoo_kof-30.png

"Yeah, what the heck was the deal with her? I kept trying to deck her, but she kept monologuing and gloating about how much stronger she was. I'm glad Geese fired her, she was getting on my last nerve! I wonder where she is now?"

"Something to do with Homeworld, her home."

Spoiler

OOC: Alright, I guess I'm ready for my arc. I won't involve myself on what you all are doing, as it seems I would only get lost on it...

???: There is a fight happening not too far from here. You wish to see it?

??? 2: I'd rather not. Let's leave that stroy right on where it is.

???: If that is what you say. So, shall we go now?

??? 2: The disruption lies not too far from here. Let's keep moving.

The Role-Play Paradise

Arc II: Space and Time, Reality and Fantasy

Main Characters

Spoiler

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

Living Dream of Hope's Brilliance

Magio Toadstool

An Ultima Knight, a being chosen to travel through Universes to protect their balance and help with their own conflicts. A hopeful boy who dreams of the everlasting peace. Controls the power of Light, represented by stars.

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Despair of the Everlasting Light

Argento von Karmia

The shadow of the Ultima Knight, a being made of all horrid emotions felt by the being. Despite that, he fights to protect the Ultima Knight from trouble, since he considers it a brother. Controls the power of Darkness.

42759455_p0_zpsea771aba.png

The Girl of the Unimaginable and Unstable

Maribel Hearn

The possible, if not confirmed, next generation of the Youkai of Boundaries. She lives blissfully on the Human World, until her power began to finally disrupt the balance of her own world. Has an unstable control over boundaries.

Supporting Characters

Spoiler

42711081_p0_zpsa98c7b96.png

The Girl of Mystery, Time and Logic

Renko Usami

Maribel's best friend and close companion. She aims to find the mystical land of Gensokyo and decides to travel after it. Has the ability to tell time and space through the stars.

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

Eternal Lord of the Dark Reign

Necrox Toadstool

One of the Ultima Knight's brothers and the Tyrant Overlord of the Multiversal Netherworld. A reckless, rebel and dangerous person, he has a heart of gold to help his brother, although holding distrust over those who surround him. Controls the power of Darkness.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

Five-Colored Magical Rose

Lilly Toadstool

Sister of the Ultima Knight and the Five Element Esper, a magical being who dominates the five elements of magic. A kind-hearted, smart girl who deeply cares for her brother. Controls the power of Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder and Metal.

aeligI1_zpsf11214b6.png

Wonderful Shrine Maiden of Paradise

Reimu Hakurei

The maiden that lives at the edge of Gensokyo, a land that exists within dreams. She protects the border between her world and the real world, although she uses her power to escape and see her love. Controls the power of boundaries (limited).

aeligI1_zpsa78e81ba.png

Ordinary Magician

Marisa Kirisame

A friend and rival of Reimu, living in the Forest of Magic. An outgoing girl that acts recklessly most of the times, but always does her best for everyone. Controls the power over Light.