Trinitronity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-zbYkTOCmM&list=PLA05DFE793A22363C

kojuro.png

"DO NOT ALLOW HIM EVEN A MOMENT TO BREATH! WE MUST FINISH THIS NOW!"

main_v_zero_e.jpg

Uuuhg...*coughs blood* Lucky shot.

potem-rl.gif

My turn...

Potemkin follows up with a powerful straight punch...

zero-kof-x-garou-card.png

CloneZero immediately counters with a punch of his own. But after that last attack he can not resist the giant and is slammed hundreds of feet away.

main_v_zero_e.jpg

Humph...

CloneZero regains his balance and immediately extends his hands out.

zero-k2k.gif

DIE!

CloneZero creates two portals on the sides of the characters. They pull the fighters im both directions. The fighters feel as if their bodies are being ripped apart.

VS Clone Zero

dy0s40.jpg

"ZERO!"

With his staff overcharged with dark power, he unleashed it all on Clone Zero, he called this move:

CHAOS PARTICLE BEAM!!! 

VS Igniz

naki.png

"Hehehe....You have my thanks..."

Silvy slowly got up, finally having figured out how Igniz was drawing out power from the dimension they were.

ikari-1.png

"Now here's my thanking gift!"

She project a massive blade of energy, five times her own size, possibly even more then swings it at Igniz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6L2Ws-9EA

VS Clone Zero

dy0s40.jpg

"ZERO!"

With his staff overcharged with dark power, he unleashed it all on Clone Zero, he called this move:

CHAOS PARTICLE BEAM!!! 

Zero-and-Original-Zero.jpg

CloneZero is engulfed in the blast. He falls to the ground....barely moving.

zero-k2k.gif

Well...how the mighty*cough*have fallen.

selectangel.gif He's down...I can't believe it.

VS Igniz

naki.png

"Hehehe....You have my thanks..."

Silvy slowly got up, finally having figured out how Igniz was drawing out power from the dimension they were.

ikari-1.png

"Now here's

"

She project a massive blade of energy, five times her own size, possibly even more then swings it at Igniz.

igniz11.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Igniz is unable to block and as a result he takes full damage from Silvy's massive blade attack! He plummets to the ground.

site_street-fighter-iv-ss-15.jpg

(I can't just rely on " half " my powers. I have to utilize all of my strength. Or else his power may grow out of control...)

LightFlare's white aura becomes tinted with a purple hue. He clinches and leaps to meet Igniz in midair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q7gmkkyXGE

LightFlare crushes Igniz under his mighty fist!

Super+Street+Fighter+IV+Arcade+Edition+V

Giovanni! Lose all regret! FULFILL YOUR DESTINY! DESTROY IGNIZ!

LightFlare pins Igniz with his bare knuckles as Giovanni prepares the final blow...

krizalid00.gif

"I hope he's down for good. What a pain in the ass."zero-2k1-original.gif

"That leaves Igniz, but I have a feeling the other group has taken cared of it."

zero-k2k.gif

I guess history repeats itself. This place...it has revived my memories. If only I had listened. Only this time I fear I will not surive this time. Zero...*cough* I can't change what I've done...but I can at least die knowning the truth now. I can remember us being..."associates" But it's fuzzy. *cough* Were we ever...friends?

zero-2k1-original.gif

"Do not be so hard on yourself. In the same situation, I would have perhaps done the same. That said, your first ambitious action to betray NESTS so you could rule had put quite a strain in our friendship. When we all regrouped for the second time, that had led us to be wary of your actions. Of course, during that time we all had to learn to trust each other once again. Perhaps at that time, we had become more than just associates. I only hope that you find peace, my clone...my friend."

zero-2k1-original.gif

"Do not be so hard on yourself. In the same situation, I would have perhaps done the same. That said, your first ambitious action to betray NESTS so you could rule had put quite a strain in our friendship. When we all regrouped for the second time, that had led us to be wary of your actions. Of course, during that time we all had to learn to trust each other once again. Perhaps at that time, we had become more than just associates. I only hope that you find peace, my clone...my friend."

zero-45.jpg

Thank you...at least now I can leave here knowing I had at least one friend. *coughs blood * I suppose we should shake hands. That seems like the*coughs blood * custumary procedure for two friends parting ways...

*CloneZero extends his hand*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KTnwtgZelg

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

"Blue flash from the depths of hell... come towards me with the magnific chime, played by the shattered reality broke by demons...!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6cFDIrfCZY

Holding both blades in one single hand, Giovanni ran towards Igniz with Bahamut charging his power. Once the dragon stopped charging, he shot Mega Flare towards Igniz.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"This is the end... of this illusion that breaks this world apart...!!!"

Without regret, he immediately jumped inside Mega Flare, becoming the destructive meteor itself. The last blow to end this was coming from the one Igniz doubted so much. The massive energy from Mega Flare infused itself into both swords being held, becoming a giant, seemingly endless blue energy blade. On his last dash, he emerged the sword that split the sky.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"Azure Excalibur!!!"

One single slash and all that mass of brute and sheer power came down, like a crumbling skyscraper. The blue fire covered sky and earth.

zero-45.jpg

Thank you...at least now I can leave here knowing I had at least one friend. *coughs blood * I suppose we should shake hands. That seems like the*coughs blood * custumary procedure for two friends parting ways...

*CloneZero extends his hand*

Zero takes his clone's hand and shook it letting go only when he could feel his friend's life fade away. He takes one last look at his fallen comrade before facing the others.

zero-2k1-original.gif

"....we're done here...but."

krizalid00.gif

"How the hell do we get out of here?"

Dharc31fw_zps2df0ebc2.png

"We could wait until Igniz is defeat...but it's safer to secure a route first, we don't know what can happen to this place if he is offed."

iqy9o0.jpg

"Yo, sorry if im late."

hU5nGH1.png

"You said something about securing a route right?"

Dharc29fw_zpsa00eeaa5.png

"Yeah, if i can contact The Defenders of Light, they'll sure to open a portal for us. I'm going to use my dark powers to try to reach them, i'm afraid a corridor of darkness won't be able to take us all at once."

ehjbev.jpg

"Then do it already."

Dharc12fw_zps7b114f96.png

"Ok ok, let's see..."

Dharc then, holds his head, as if in pain. It was because we wasn't ready to recieve a sudden call after he started to use his powers.

"D.....c....h....respo..."

Dharc14fw_zpsde051943.png

"Urgh...The dimension is muffing the call...?"

"Dharc...can you...hear us?"

Dharc33fw_zpsc4ca8b47.png

"Lerry? Is that you?"

jha1hw.jpg

"Yes...It seems to have stabilized now. We've been trying to reach you guys for a while. Since we know your cordinates, we can amplify the effect of your corridor of darkness with our dimensional transporter. You must set destination to Kalos city though."

Dharc25fw_zpsb8352946.png

"I'm aware...alright then, i'm doing it."

Dharc shots some kind of orb in front of him, that morphs into some sort of dark portal, then, shortly after that, the portal increases in size, chanling colors for purple and black to gray.

Dharc31fw_zps2df0ebc2.png

"You guys go ahead, i'll wait for Lightflare and the others in here."

2vt3alz.jpg

"Make sure to return."

zero-2k1-original.gif

"I'm staying to wait for the other group as well."

krizalid00.gif

"What?"

zero-2k1-original.gif

"I intended to try and save Igniz from this foolish ambition of his. If nothing else, I would like to be one of the first to know his fate."

krizalid00.gif

"Still loyal to that god complex former boss of us, huh?"

zero-2k1-original.gif

"Perhaps, I'm a fool."

krizalid00.gif

"Zero, I won't hold it against you if you think he can still redeem himself after all this crap he pulled out on us. But after all this recent shit he just pulled, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that would agree with you. At any rate, just make sure you're back with the rest of us no matter what."

zero-2k1-original.gif

"Krizalid, thank you for putting up with me."

krizalid00.gif

"You're a good man, Zero. One of the few honest ones NESTS ever had. Honestly, you did seem rather out of place."

zero-2k1-original.gif

"Heh."

zero-2k1-original.gif

"Zhe prime. Everything NESTS has done to you can never be forgiven. But know that NESTS's shackles no longer bound you. You are free to pursue whatever you wish. The same goes for your friend. ...I'm sure Isolde would have been wanted that for you."

zero-2k1-original.gif

"I'm staying to wait for the other group as well."krizalid00.gif

"What?"zero-2k1-original.gif

"I intended to try and save Igniz from this foolish ambition of his. If nothing else, I would like to be one of the first to know his fate."krizalid00.gif

"Still loyal to that god complex former boss of us, huh?"zero-2k1-original.gif

"Perhaps, I'm a fool."krizalid00.gif

"Zero, I won't hold it against you if you think he can still redeem himself after all this crap he pulled out on us. But after all this recent shit he just pulled, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that would agree with you. At any rate, just make sure you're back with the rest of us no matter what."zero-2k1-original.gif

"Krizalid, thank you for putting up with me."krizalid00.gif

"You're a good man, Zero. One of the few honest ones NESTS ever had. Honestly, you did seem rather out of place."zero-2k1-original.gif

"Heh."zero-2k1-original.gif

"Zhe prime. Everything NESTS has done to you can never be forgiven. But know that NESTS's shackles no longer bound you. You are free to pursue whatever you wish. The same goes for your friend. ...I'm sure Isolde would have been wanted that for you."

selectangel.gif

Wait for me Krizzy!

*Angel follows Krizalid*

potemkin-profile.gif

I'LL STAY BEHIND AS WELL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xq671B7UQ

Giovanni nodded to Lightflare, but he proved to be tired as he stumbled a little and needed to use one of his blades to stand up. He sighed a little hard as he spoke.

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

"Haah... haah... we... did it. Igniz... was defeated..."

Although he wanted to move towards everyone, the roar and the disappearance of the Esper Bahamut marked Giovanni's point of exaustion. He wasn't able to hold himself any longer and fell at the ground.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Ah, come on... Am I really... going to close my eyes... now?"

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"Oh well... at least... I did my best... for everyone..."

His own body started to fade away as light opened a hole in the sky and illuminated them. Giovanni gave Silvy and Lightflare a smile.

HappyAnother_zps87ef3ffb.png

"Heh... it seems that the world is safe from danger... that's good... I did my part for everyone. You all... I did it... I gave you... the future I wanted... I'm so happy..."

And then, he closed his eyes and stopped talking. His existence oscilated more and more. Yet, there he stood, smiling like he didn't before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xq671B7UQ

Giovanni nodded to Lightflare, but he proved to be tired as he stumbled a little and needed to use one of his blades to stand up. He sighed a little hard as he spoke.

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

"Haah... haah... we... did it. Igniz... was defeated..."

Although he wanted to move towards everyone, the roar and the disappearance of the Esper Bahamut marked Giovanni's point of exaustion. He wasn't able to hold himself any longer and fell at the ground.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Ah, come on... Am I really... going to close my eyes... now?"

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"Oh well... at least... I did my best... for everyone..."

His own body started to fade away as light opened a hole in the sky and illuminated them. Giovanni gave Silvy and Lightflare a smile.

"Heh... it seems that the world is safe from danger... that's good... I did my part for everyone. You all... I did it... I gave you... the future I wanted... I'm so happy..."

And then, he closed his eyes and stopped talking. His existence oscilated more and more. Yet, there he stood, smiling like he didn't before.

LightFlare walks over to Giovanni's prone body...

ryu-newgen-win.png

You've done well. I've never seen such bravery. It's easy to be a hero when you are brave...and bold. But when the meek fight to protect the innocent it is a display of true heroism. I'm going to give you some of my energy. But you have to promise that you will never doubt yourself again. That you will do your best to become stronger...and that you will become stronger...so you can do your best.

LightFlare holds out his hand over Giovanni's fading body. He begins to focus.

street455.jpg

(I've been fighting for so long. Taking life...but a true hero can also "give" life. Now is the time to prove just that...)

LightFlare begins gathering energy...unsure if it will work...or not.

Sorry bro but we gotta complete this story first. Although I hope this isn't a representation of your role-playing etiquette as a whole. Cuz that would worry me...

takuma-snk0.gif

Kah Kah Kah. If that's the case Sonny I understand...........BTW what you mean my representation of my role-playing etiquette?and what you worry?Hmmmmmmmmmm....

LightFlare walks over to Giovanni's prone body...

ryu-newgen-win.png

You've done well. I've never seen such bravery. It's easy to be a hero when you are brave...and bold. But when the meek fight to protect the innocent it is a display of true heroism. I'm going to give you some of my energy. But you have to promise that you will never doubt yourself again. That you will do your best to become stronger...and that you will become stronger...so you can do your best.

LightFlare holds out his hand over Giovanni's fading body. He begins to focus.

street455.jpg

(I've been fighting for so long. Taking life...but a true hero can also "give" life. Now is the time to prove just that...)

LightFlare begins gathering energy...unsure if it will work...or not.

The energy coming from Lightflare was indeed working. The time period between the oscilations became longer. While he felt it, Giovanni was thinking about Light's words.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"To become strong... so I can do my best... Haha. It's funny. I heard this before and I always ignored. Maybe the fact of being a Grim Angel just because I'm the best friend of the Rank I took my mind and I even doubted of my own strength..."

Then, Giovanni felt another hand. When he looked, it was someone special to him.

Curious_zpsb1a8c24f.png

"Anna..."

69785686_zps28772803.gif

"You fought well... I watched from the outskirts and I am so proud of you."

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"You... are proud of me? Thank the gods..."

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

"I am sorry. I have ignored your feelings for quite a time. Like you, the fact that you are a Grim Angel took my mind, so I have always been distant. So that I would not bother you."

She was almost crying, when Giovanni's left hand touched her cheek. Anna put her hands on his and held it with care, looking at the one she loves with a tender smile.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"You would never bother me even if you were a boring person."

30909423_zpsa0aea271.gif

"Hehe. You were always a silly person..."

"But I'm the silly person that makes you happy. And you are the one that holds my silliness so I won't go crazy."

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

"Giovanni..."

Her hands started to shine as well. Anna decided to use a healing magic, so that Giovanni's fading would stop more faster. He tried to get up, but she held him.

69785686_zps28772803.gif

"Just stand still. Soon, you will be able to get up."

street450.jpg

LightFlare hears the young lady and opens his eyes. He's clueless as to how she made it into the void. Let alone managed to get this close to them without him sensing her. Still, his initial feeling was she was no threat. As he listened he realized she was there to help.

ryu-fromsfmovie.jpg

Excuse me...Anna is it? Will Giovanni be ok? I've never known anyone quite like him. It's as if his body is fading right before my eyes...

street450.jpg

LightFlare hears the young lady and opens his eyes. He's clueless as to how she made it into the void. Let alone managed to get this close to them without him sensing her. Still, his initial feeling was she was no threat. As he listened he realized she was there to help.

ryu-fromsfmovie.jpg

Excuse me...Anna is it? Will Giovanni be ok? I've never known anyone quite like him. It's as if his body is fading right before my eyes...

b-5-1.png

"I ask the same, i don't want to see my buddy fade away like that...if you want, i can use the powers of this void to help out."

69785686_zps28772803.gif

"No, he will. I am sure of it. Any help will be welcome."

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"To think that now we reversed our roles. Back then, I was the one saving you... and now, you're the one saving me."

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

"I owe you my life and even more than that. What I am doing for you is not even 10% of what you did for me."

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

"Liar... that wasn't so surprising... neither is something you have to be proud of me. Anyone would do the same."

Then, Anna kissed Giovanni's forehead. He looked at her and smiled, which she answered by the same reaction.

30909423_zpsa0aea271.gif

"But no one would do it in a way like you did. You truly saved me. Until the very end, you were the one who saved me."

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"Anna..."

69785686_zps28772803.gif

"It doesn't matter for me... the world may be against it... all angels will consider me a heretic... but I will not abandon you. I will never leave your side, no matter what. That is the promise I do for you."

b-5-1.png

"I ask the same, i don't want to see my buddy fade away like that...if you want, i can use the powers of this void to help out."

ryui.gif

So you undeunderstand the void?

69785686_zps28772803.gif

"It doesn't matter for me... the world may be against it... all angels will consider me a heretic... but I will not abandon you. I will never leave your side, no matter what. That is the promise I do for you."

ryur.gif

Such friendship is admirable. But we have to get moving. Anna, can you lead us to the others?

• 2 weeks later...