The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLJlwIqYO-7qToED3nGGSv_zXNAR2e8RiK&v=OBEdPGiCzkc

The bosses and Kojuro joined in on destroying the remaining clones. With their combined strength and

Ack of any resistance, it is doubtful that they would take long.

ryuio.gif

Looks like we're done here. Let's head for the control room.

Suddenly the large monitor comes on...

Crow.png

Very good, very good. I DO like a challenge. We will be waiting for you..."do" try to stay alive.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

DON'T WORRY YOUR BLACK LITTLE HEART. WE'LL SEE YOU REAL SOON. I'VE GOT A GIFT I WANT TO GIVE YOU...A GIFT YOU WON'T LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO FORGET.

Crow.png

We'll see...

The screen goes blank.

Not wanting to enter in a vicious cycle, which was to to hold the fireball with his hand without the glove, but since his powers were based on K' and Kyo, it would create said cycle. He dodged the fireball, however, the part of the idea of throwing back the fireball was incorporated into his next plan of attack,.

nameless_portraits_kof_xi_mugen_by_oroch

"(If i touch him with my hand without the glove, he might get burned instantly and not have the time to absorb them...just like how i assassinated people before...)"

He lunged at Kusanagi once more.

futeki.png

"Nice dance you got there!"

What appeared to be an incinerated Silvy was just an after image left by her speed.

ikari-1.png

"Now i'll show you mine! MAI SUZAKU!!!"

Aparently spliting into four due to her speed, Silvy slashed the duo at high speeds from many directions, finishing with a slash from above with a larger energy blade.

kojuro.png

"My large friend, I understand that you have a vendetta against this individual, but be wary that the enemy will take advantage of your anger if you're unable to control it."

ryuio.gif

You sound like someone we BOTH know...

potemkin-ca_small.gif

DON'T WORRY, NOBLE WARRIOR. I'M IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF MY EMOTIONS. WE CAN'T ALL BE AS COOL AS YOU...HEH.

selectangel.gif

No argument here...

Meanwhile in the control room...

zero-45_small.jpg

I guess we can be expecting company soon.

igniz-hood.gif

Wonderful. It's been so long since we've had..."guests."

Crow.png

Don't worry, Mr Igniz. I have arranged a welcoming committee that is most appropriate.

igniz-hood.gif

Indeed...

REBIRTH

The smoke near them cleared, revealing a fainted Giovanni on the ground next to Riko. She let out a hard sigh.

38089759_p5_zps25b99cdb.png

"Hmm... as expected, you weren't able to win. Neither you were able... as the rest won't be as well..."

Riko moved towards them and started to speak.

38089759_p0_zps7b86d075.png

"Lightflare and the rest. Under the orders of the Multiversal Heaven, you all are to retreat immediately and leave this under our jurisdiction..."

Kalos City

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"We can only pray for them to be safe..."

Lilly, suddenly, had a strange sensation and her pendant started to shine brightly.

Surprised_zps8cd09cc3.png

"... No!!"

yumlf1_zps0041e9b4.png

"Lilly? Is something-"

Without talking, she took flight towards REBIRTH.

Worried_zps6294c13b.png

I told you many times already!! Why are you so deaf to words?!

Riko moved towards them and started to speak.

"Lightflare and the rest. Under the orders of the Multiversal Heaven, you all are to retreat immediately and leave this under our jurisdiction..."

krizalid.jpg

"And just who the hell do you think you are to have authority on the rest of us?"

ozerosmall.png

"Multiversal heaven?"

kojuro.png

"I knew this world of ours had such strange rules, but I've never heard of such a group."

"Yeah, how about no?"

**Sound of shattering glass**

Music - Final Battle ver. WORLD

A man, wielding a short, blue sword, appeared between Riko and the group.

o6znlg.jpg

"Don't worry too much about this guys, just continue with your mission. She only thinks you guys won't be able to do it."

He pointed his sword at Riko.

9icpj8.jpg

"Igniz still hasn't left this world to conquer others, so this still isn't a Multiversal Crime Incident, so the one who should leave is both of us!"

Said Lerafa Oliver, member of the Defenders of Light. Whenever there was some sort of outside interfence from beings that did not belong to the world they are interfering, this group would act to stop the interference.

krizalid.jpg

"I don't quite get it, but whatever. I ain't going to think about it too much."

kojuro.png

"Hang on....if you are who you claim to be, then perhaps you could provide an answer to the mystery of this world."

Kojuro approached Oliver.

kojuro.png

"This world we're on right now...we call it mugenverse. A theoretically impossible universe with infinite possibilities. It is widely accepted that this world is a fusion of countless worlds. So my question is....what IS this world exactly?

krizalid.jpg

"Hey, I have to give you credit for wanting to solve some multi-universe mystery, but aside from the fact that this is a really shitty time to be looking for an answer to it, do you honestly think it would matter in the long run?"

REBIRTH

"Not now, but it will be. Also, at all reasons... are the Defenders of Light raising their banners against us?"

"He's not the only one."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BhDsavzpC8

Lilly flew towards Riko's direction with a mighty kick. The divine spirit defended it, but was sent back some meters.

38089759_p4_zps3fc508fd.png

"You too..."

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"... I placed my trust on others and I ended up finding my friend fainted on the ground. That's why I should rather do things alone."

Lilly quickly looked at Lerafa.

Looking_zps6de230ef.png

"Take Giovanni with you. I can't leave him fainted here."

After that, she looked back at Riko while explaining to Krizalid, Zero and Kojuro.

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"The Multiversal Heaven is where all the TRUE gods from all worlds stand. They are the ones who rule over everything, including the Mugenverse as well. She, who stands in our way, is too a goddess from there."

38089759_p5_zps25b99cdb.png

"A quick, yet true explanation. That's why I will ask again: leave this problem to us."

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"No."

38089759_p3_zpsca52ddeb.png

"So be it. I am forced to stand in your way."

Lilly took her stance as Riko pointed her microphone at them. Angry with the rest of them, she gave a glance.

Angry2_zps0daa1bf4.png

"Are you going to help me or you'll just going to be a bunch of deadweights? If we don't defeat her, you can say goodbye to your lives now, and I'm not up for grabbing corpses right now."

REBIRTH

**Final Attack Still playing**

9icpj8.jpg

"No, they are continuing on what they came here for. How about you two shut up instead and leave here?"

He swinged his sword, opening a Dimensional Portal to outside the ship.

2j3qsjq.jpg

"Like i said, it is us that should leave this place, if you're going to fight for it, don't drag others in this, or else you might cause an unbalance in this world! Man, why i always have to babysit sttuborn people?"

Using his Wind Monk Style, he punched a powerful hurricane towards the two, with the intentions of throwing them inside the Dimensional Gate.

"Go ahead, now!" he screamed to the group.

ryuio.gif

(So many worlds...so many other strong warriors.) Right. Let's go.

LightFlare and the others head to the control room.

Not wanting to enter in a vicious cycle, which was to to hold the fireball with his hand without the glove, but since his powers were based on K' and Kyo, it would create said cycle. He dodged the fireball, however, the part of the idea of throwing back the fireball was incorporated into his next plan of attack,.

nameless_portraits_kof_xi_mugen_by_oroch

"(If i touch him with my hand without the glove, he might get burned instantly and not have the time to absorb them...just like how i assassinated people before...)"

He lunged at Kusanagi once more.

char_50187.jpg

Weakling...

Kusanagi takes a defensive stance

futeki.png

"Nice dance you got there!"

What appeared to be an incinerated Silvy was just an after image left by her speed.

ikari-1.png

"Now i'll show you mine! MAI SUZAKU!!!"

Aparently spliting into four due to her speed,

finishing with a slash from above with a
kyo9992.gif

Uuuhg! Heh...you ARE quite crafty little girl.

kyo999.gif

Indeed! You made it this far for a reason. But this is as far as you go...

Both clones rush Silvy, attacking and retreating one after the other using various flaming attacks and projectiles from all angles.

OOC: No. And I'm not saying that just because I think you're a terrible RPer(Because I do). There's already a large number of characters as is, we really don't need any more. Right now, I'm just waiting for Fael's group to finish their fight so they can regroup with Light's group and my group.

Kalos City - Park

Music - Death and Mourning

After everyone recovered from the fight, Einst Alfimi started to fade away, since the Regiseur has been defeated.

f1_15.png

"No..."

alchimie_misc1.png

"it's...okay...at least you...made me feel...not empty..."

10rodcj.jpg

"Alfimi..."

alchimie_misc1.png

"Thanks....and good-bye..."

She dissapears.

6jinw7.jpg

"Well, there goes one more race of Einst."

f1_02.png

"One more?"

2n9ak3o.jpg

"Some realities are under their 'watch'."

f1_12.png

"So, there are more Alfimis out there."

2n9ak3o.jpg

"Maybe...although, this world isn't supposed to have them."

f1_13.png

"No?"

2n9ak3o.jpg

"Yeah. Meaning we just stoped a Multiversal Incident."

f1_12.png

"..."

2cexqr.jpg

"With that said, i'm going to see how my stupid partner is doing."

2d7v4w3.jpg

"Oh, that girl with black-twin-tailed hair?"

291z80y.jpg

"That's the one. It's tiring to deal with someone that sticks to the phrase 'Looking at the world with the eyes of a child.'"

2d7v4w3.jpg

"I see, good-bye Miss Midori."

2n9ak3o.jpg

"Yeah...Bye."

2ln790p.jpg

"Well guys, let's go back to the ship?"

f1_11.png

"We'll go shortly, we need to say good-bye to a friend as well."

2ln790p.jpg

"Alright then."

And then, the Mobile Suits all flew away, back to the Cali Verse, leaving Ralf and Lyna at the city.

Kalos City

o051.png

"HOLY SHIT A DIMENSIONAL PORTAL!! AWESOMESAUCE!!!"

Being easily impressed by anything despite her strenght, she flied at it to check it out.

REBIRTH - Clone Lab

99qcqp.jpg

"Alright....they are gone..."

Music - Battle Choir

qjyw.png

"OH HEY LERRY!!!"

That was his embarassing nickname, while he is used to it by now, he still cringes a little when he hears it.

jha1hw.jpg

"S-Suzaku?"

5m1d.png

"It's quite windy here...hard to move as well..."

99qcqp.jpg

"That's my doing...because i really need to go that far to put the heads of my friends in their places, or else i wouldn't be doing my job right, by the way, thanks for giving the information about the happenings around here."

k8zq.png

"You're welco-aaaaaaaahhhh"

She got blown away by the hurricane, Lerafa just didn't facepalm because it would disrupt the attack.

99qcqp.jpg

"Such a clutz....as always..."

REBIRTH - Clone Battle

Thanks to the double-teaming of the clones, Silvy was forced on the defensive, blocking and slashing the projectiles.

b-1.png

"Finally you guys decided to take this seriously instead of just using sneak attacks..."

aseri-4-1.png

"But...I made a promise that i would help Nameles...that we would finally cut our ties with this organization for good...so i can't afford myself to lose here!"

Music - The Garnet Sword

2rh2r7d.jpg

"The first one is you..."

She went for one of the Kyos that would use a flaming attack instead of a projectile and used a moved that consisting in quickling pinning him into a wall then slashing too fast for the eye to see, then, finish it off with a final slash.

nameless-kof-x-garou-card.jpg

"(Not going to attack, then...)"

When he gets close enough, he removes his glove for complete and grabs Kusanagis arm, the flames burns violently.

"Even if you try to absorb them, i doubt a clone like us would be able to handle it without Isolde's glove..all i can do is to increase its power output...BURN, MY FLAME!!!"

Both are engulfed by a huge pillar of black and red flames.

Kalos City

Magio and the rest left the Reality Marble that Shinki created, winning the battle against Gengetsu.

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"Alright, we did it."

36515196_p19_zpsc7a1c8f0.png

"But it was hard~!! Dude, I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired!!"

42759455_p5_zps65eb7bf0.png

"I cannot say that I am not tired either..."

37721081_zps27b02dd8.gif

"But I'm pumped for some more!"

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

"Nevertheless, let's go back to Anna. She might be waiting for us."

Lightflare Saga: Aboard REBIRTH

Scared_zpscb653d98.png

"EEEEEEEEK!!!"

38089759_p1_zpsdbd529a9.png

"T-This is the most unfortunate...!!"

Both Lilly and Riko were caught by surprise and sent away by the wind and inside the hole, that closed as soon as both of them got in. That gave Giovanni the time to wake up back from unconsciousness and look at the scenario.

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

"Ugh... I was totally beaten up... this sucks..."

He shaked his head, only to see that the rest was still with their fights. He wondered what happened. As he looked, he saw the rest of the clones.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

I might have failed against her, but I'm going to complete this! If not, how can I be a trustworthy Grim Angel for the Multiverse...?

Calling his gunblade back to him, he dashed at the location but stood back before jumping right in.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Wait... they are dealing really well with those clones... if I enter, I'll just be a bother. Time to act on the support!

He handled out a Tactic Card.

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

"Sage wielding the holy scepter of war... let thy light shield the weak."

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"Worth of the Card!! Shield Barrier... will give us the Protection!!"

Giovanni started to use his own energy to conjure a barrier around all of them, giving them protection to attacks.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

It won't last long...!! But this is enough time for them to be done with...!!

xH1nkf6.pngPhew, that was a close one indeed. It kinda bothers me though that she and Mugetsu can be reincarnated by someone else in a different universe.

xH1nkf6.pngThankfully, that wont happen anytime soon, so we don't have to worry about that...but we do have to worry about whoever hired Gengetsu.

xH1nkf6.pngSince that dude seems to have befriended with Igniz and the ReBirth cannot be entered anymore...

xH1nkf6.pngI guess the only thing we could do right now is defeating Gengetsu's new master, so at least Igniz is weakened enough for the other guys.

xH1nkf6.pngWho knows, maybe we even can find out, if all that is a part of something bigger.

TrinitroMan then notices a badge, that is shaped like an apple pierced by a spike.

xH1nkf6.pngW-w-wait, I know that emblem. It's the emblem of The Guy! But how's that possible? All the databases say that he was slain by The Kid.

Kalos City

ehe8k.jpg

"Or maybe he wasn't killed at all, since he is 'The Guy', he probably wouldn't die that easily and it is just hiding, but since The Kid is now 'The Guy', then maybe there is a reason the old one is deploying assassins."

11tms14.jpg

"Well, i'm going to meet with my senpais, it was nice fighting alongside you all! See ya!"

Meanwhile, Nearby...

5m1d.png

"Hey, i didn't knew people followed me..."

c3yy.png

"Oh, i'm feeling Akina's presence now! If that's the case, then that means she did it! That's mah gurl!!! Midori is also coming to here..."

fj9l.png

"Wait...that's bad...Lerry is around...and she might challenge him once again if they meet..."

tn0e.png

"Tch...While i'm okay with those two fighting, now this isn't the time for this. So i won't let that happen..."

REBIRTH - Clone Lab

99qcqp.jpg

"And what if they take advantage of your weakness?"

Lerafa was there, close to Giovanni, he wanted to say some words before leaving the ship.

o6znlg.jpg

"Look, i know you're trying to prove yourself and all, but, you shouldn't put yourself in unecessary danger and push yourself so hard, you must always live to fight for another day. I wouldn't be saying this if i didn't wanted your safety. If you want to be a good Grim Angel, first, you need to live. Just think about it."

Then, he patted Giovanni's shoulder before leaving for good.