The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Kojuro quickly rolls to the side and gets up taking a step back to set some distance.

kojuro.png

"There must be something we're missing. A weakness we have not discovered."

krizalid.jpg

"Shit. All that did was piss them off."

ozerosmall.png

"It did something. Concentrate and don't get caught in their attacks."

kojuro.png

"We do have a slight numbers advantage. Perhaps we can use that to take them down one by one. I doubt these robots will be able to handle two of us at once."

Kalos City - Park - Final Showdown with the Einsts

Music - Omnipotent Arbitrator

After a brief silence, Einsts started to appear using their own portal, because the one that Seiryuu has opened was sealed shut, as there was no need to draw out even more, a huge Einst monster known as Einst Regisseur has showed up, leading a massive army of its own kind. ((Diskates not included, that is just for screenshot reasons))

Super%20Robot%20Wars%20OG%20The%20Inspec

"Everything should return to the World of Silence."

2130j8w.jpg

"Well, what's the plan? Since i don't think they'll hear us just like that girl did..."

29ylbap.jpg

"..."

f1_12.png

"Lyna..."

29ylbap.jpg

"I'll fight...even knowing we should try to understand each other instead..."

140yfqr.jpg

"I know very well there are ones that will never listen!"

f1_03.png

"That's good to hear! I'll keep the girl safe, just concentrating on piloting your unit."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"Engaging Final Assault!"

Music - Hitomi no Tsubasa

All Mobile Suits flew at the Einst army, dodging the voley of seemely hundreds of beams, the team made sure to stay very high on the sky so that the beams could pass over the buildings, not hitting them.

20zqvl1.jpg

"Rachel, since your unit used TRANS-AM, you need to take care, since it is weaker during the recharging period."

fJDQ2.png

"I'll be okay, as long as we work together!"

20zqvl1.jpg

"You really let nothing faze you huh?"

Both V-Dash Gundam and Susanowo slashed their way trough the army.

30u5qa1.jpg

"Let's go Haro! Time to enter 'Serious Mode'"

Gundam Zabanya used a combination of Revolver Shots and Rifle Bits shots, spamming more beams than usual.

2hx26g2.jpg

"Despite the diference in numbers...today my existence WILL SURPASS EVEN ASURA!!!"

Graham used the sheer speed of his Mobile Suit to slash many Einsts at once, without bothering with the G-Force injuring his body. The Burning Gundam joined while spinning like a tornado while holding two beam sabers. H/Allelujah teamed up again to flawlessly dodge the attacks and defeat some Einsts. 00 Raiser GN Sword III attacked with missiles and slashes.

140yfqr.jpg

"I don't think we'll get closer to the giant one so soon, there are way too many Einsts in here."

f1_12.png

"Then, let's ignore them and attack it directly."

30ierrk.jpg

"Well, it's kinda crazy, but i'll agree with the plan!"

Lyna drove the V2 Gundam at Regisseur's direction, doding some Einsts and shooting down some with the beam rifle, suddenly, some orbs on the Regisseur started to glow.

1zxuyyr.jpg

"I'm not liking where this is going."

"Be destroyed!!!"

Using its MAP Attack, it shot beams in many directions, hitting the V-Dash Gundam.

Music - Sakamaku Arashi

20zqvl1.jpg

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

fJDQ2.png

"Lilia!!!"

Soon after that, the V-Dash Gundam was assauled by more Einsts, taking advantage of her flinch, Susanowo had to clear these monster away from the Gundam.

20zqvl1.jpg

"Kurgh...Guess i'm done...i'm retreating!"

25yu9a0.jpg

"LILIA FLAUBERT!!!"

She escaped the Gundam through a escape pod before it went limp.

fJDQ2.png

"The V-Dash is Out of Action..."

f1_12.png

"..."

140yfqr.jpg

"Even still, we'll go ahead!"

More enemy beams were shot.

2v2h00m.jpg

"Kurgh...I've lost my limit with you... this is unforgivable Einsts!!!"

10pojmh.jpg

"I'll follow you, Captain!"

Graham_Aker.png

"That voice..."

A beam similar from Graham's Brave Commander was shot, it came from the Brave Standart Test Type.

25yu9a0.jpg

"Howard Mason!!!!"

10pojmh.jpg

"It seems we already got one casuality."

Graham_Aker.png

"Exactly, and we'll work harder to compensate that loss!"

Both changed into their flight modes and shot beams once more, meanwhile Domon decided to aid Rachel, since the V-Dash was gone, the V2 was getting closer and closer to Regisseur.

f1_12.png

"Lyna, be careful!"

Two Einsts closed in to the Gundam, but where shot down by 00 Raiser.

30c60xc.jpg

"Sorry, Setsuna!"

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"Don't mind, the next ones are coming, so i'll provide cover."

00 Raiser was shoting down more Einsts that closed in the V2, however, suddenly, the V2 was hit by some kind of claw and pinned in the ground.

f1_14.png

"Argh!"

208tnox.jpg

"Urgh...where did that attack come from?"

302896_10.jpg

"You two...urgh..."

Setsuna dodged a violent volley of beams, blocking him from aiding V2 Gundam.

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"Tch! TRA-"

20zqvl1.jpg

"Wait!!!"

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"L-Lilia?"

20zqvl1.jpg

"Let me enter, i'll activate the Raiser system for you."

1zxuyyr.jpg

"Whoa, i thought you had run away."

20zqvl1.jpg

"I know it was reckless, but , we need to win this."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"Alright."

The 0 Raiser temporally undocked from the 00 Gundam, it was open for an attack, but.

2qns3yo.jpg

"Raging winds that will tear you apart...FUUJINSEN!!!"

Despite being waaay smaller than the MS, Seiryuu shot many wind slashes that trapped Regisseur in a hurricane, then she flew at high speeds and stabbed the monster, she was kicked away by smaller Einsts as a safety measure, but Lilia had already entered the 0 Raiser and docked it into the 00 Gundam again.

Music - TRANS-AM RAISER

20zqvl1.jpg

"Setsuna, all ready, Raiser System is ON!"

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"TRANS-AM...RAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!"

The 00 Raiser created a huge amount of energy in the form of a giant beam saber, killing many Einsts who were in the way, as well as slashing Regisseur from above.

f1_14.png

"W-we're free!"

1zdi7q.jpg

"In that case...WINGS OF LIGHT!!!"

The V2 Gundam projected some energy like wings, flying around the area and eliminating Einsts that were in the way, as well as taking the oportunity to hit Regisseur some times.

rP5G0.png

"The time for holding back is over then...alright...I challenge you!"

fJDQ2.png

"I'll use this again..."

Graham-3.png

"Howard, now its time!"

10pojmh.jpg

"Understood."

2966992537_1_5_l6UygMwK.jpg

"Let's go Allelujah!"

dn0qpi.jpg

"Alright, as my brother says all the time, Time to Lock and shoot!"

Rachel, Graham, Howard, H/Allelujah and Lyle: TRANS-AM!!!

9qLmReS.png

Using the sytem for one last time, Susanowo, Brave Commander & Standart, Kyrios and Zabanya attacked with full force, the massive army of Einst were being devastated easily, Regisseur was damaged from the previous attacks, but it didn't give up, as their Trans-Am ran out, the Eints shot them down with more beam, including the V2 Gundam and 00 Raiser.

"In the end...everything will..."

Music - Our Heart, Clear Mirror, Still Water - Serene Hand like a Ragin Flame

rP5G0.png

"Still stand, only you will be destroyed!!!"

Domon shot another Seika Tenkyouken at it, but it still wanst enough to destroy Regisseur for good.

rP5G0.png

"Tch...One more hit!!!"

Master_Asia.png

"DOMON!!!"

rP5G0.png

"M-Master!!!"

"More...Inrerruptions..."

1694118-61773.jpg

"What? You thought it was only them? Even if they were defeated, there are a lot more of Mobile Suits at the Cali Verse. But you won't live to see them. Let's go Domon!"

er7cFUL.jpg

"Yes, Master!!!"

2917715600_11a0b17f9f_z.jpg

"RIGHT NOW, YOU'LL TASTE THE ULTIMATE ATTACK OF THE SCHOOL OF THE EAST!!!"

hskl5c.jpg

"SEKI"

4uxieq.jpg

"HA"

"ULTIMATE TENKYOUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!"

Combining their Burning Finger - Sekiha Tenkyouken, Both Master Gundam and Burning finally ended the fight, obliterating Regisseur for good.

REBIRTH - Clone Confront

Nameless-profile.jpg

"Hurgh!!!"

Both attacks cancelled each other, but this was just the start of Nameless Assault, he once again jumped foward for a burning slash from his glove.

aseri-4-1.png

"Not quite! People call this the Silvy Special!"

She avoids the flaming punch and facepalms the Kyo Clone, slashing him afterwards

Spoiler
On 11/12/2014 at 0:48 AM, Darkflare said:

Kojuro quickly rolls to the side and gets up taking a step back to set some distance.kojuro.png"There must be something we're missing. A weakness we have not discovered."krizalid.jpg"Shit. All that did was piss them off."ozerosmall.png"It did something. Concentrate and don't get caught in their attacks."kojuro.png"We do have a slight numbers advantage. Perhaps we can use that to take them down one by one. I doubt these robots will be able to handle two of us at once."

potemkin-ca_small.gif

WAIT...CROW DESIGNED THESE ROBO-TEMKINS. IT'S LIKELY THAT THEY WORK OF OFTHE SAME PRINCIPLE AS ROBO-KY. WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE TO COOL DOWN EVERY SO OFTEN.

ryuio.gif

So...before they weren't actually charging up...

potemkin-ca_small.gif

THEY WERE COOLING DOWN. THAT IS THERE WEAKNESS.

angel-kof211.gif

They knew they weelre about to use a lot of energy for their next attack, so they cooled of first!

ryuio.gif

It all makes makes sence now...Kojuro! Your lighting speed seems to frustate them. It will come in handy. We need to exhaust their reserves and force them to the point of possibly overheating. You and Angel can easily distract them while Krizalid and I use long range attacks. Zero, your blades pierce armor. You and Potemkin can most likel weaking thier defenses. Once they are to their breaking point, They'll try to cool down or momentarily retreat. That's when we hit them with everything we got!

angel-kof211.gif I'm ready!

potemkin-ca_small.gif

LET'S ROCK!

Meanwhile Kusanagi and the clones continue thier battle with Silvy and Nameless....

On 11/12/2014 at 9:32 AM, Setsuna Fael Seiei said:

REBIRTH - Clone Confront

Nameless-profile.jpg

"Hurgh!!!"

Both attacks cancelled each other, but this was just the start of Nameless Assault, he once again jumped foward for a burning slash from his glove.

kusanagi_clone_special_fist_kof_by_oroch

Not even close you LOSER!

*Kusanagi counters with and explosive uppercut*

kyo-coool.jpg

It's now wonder they scrapped you! They didn't even bother to name you! Hahaha!

Kusanagi laughs as he assults Nameless...

On 11/12/2014 at 9:32 AM, Setsuna Fael Seiei said:

aseri-4-1.png

"Not quite! People call this the Silvy Special!"

She avoids the flaming punch and

Suddenly 001 appears behind Silvy...

kyo-redart.jpg

You foolish littls girl...

001 assults Silvy while her back is turned.

kyo001.gif

SUFFER!

Back on the ground...

kyo-rare0.jpg

...Kyo and K9999 collide in a fiery explosion.

shingo-kof-x-garou-card.jpg

Shingo proves himself to be more than just "a wannabe Kyo" and takes the fight to the clones

Spoiler

OOC : Props to Cook4251 for the dynamic video

250px-1Asuka.png

You can do it Shingo!

ryuio.gif

It all makes makes sence now...Kojuro! Your lighting speed seems to frustate them. It will come in handy. We need to exhaust their reserves and force them to the point of possibly overheating. You and Angel can easily distract them while Krizalid and I use long range attacks. Zero, your blades pierce armor. You and Potemkin can most likel weaking thier defenses. Once they are to their breaking point, They'll try to cool down or momentarily retreat. That's when we hit them with everything we got!

kojuro.png

"I doubt these machines will be able to retreat once we're in full force."

Interesting. Their cooldown method has been altered from Robo-Ky's. It doesn't seem like they can cooldown by expelling steam like he does.

krizalid.jpg

"Yea yea, I get ya. Although, I personally prefer to get more up close.

ozerosmall.png

"In that case, allow Potemkin and I to begin the assault. Once we've weakened their defenses the rest of you will move in."

Back on the ground...

kyo-rare0.jpg

...Kyo and K9999 collide in a fiery explosion.

shingo-kof-x-garou-card.jpg

Shingo proves himself to be more than just "a wannabe Kyo" and takes the fight to the clones

250px-1Asuka.png

You can do it Shingo!

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"THIS_IS_WORKING_OUT_EVEN_BETTER_THAN_CALCULATED. THE_CLONES_ARE_ALMOST_ALL_DEFEATED!"

Ren walks next to Robo-Ky covered in the blood of the clones she's clearly killed while dragging the corpse of one with her.

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png

"Hmph, over already? I suppose all good things must come to an end. I'll even let the kid finish up the remaining ones."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

BOY_YOU_GET_EXCITED_EASILY. JUST_REMEMBER_TO_WASH_UP.

"Planning to peek on me while I do so? If you dare to try that, I will crush you and make sure your circuitry is beyond repair.

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

HEY_HEY_HEY! I_WASN'T_PLANNING_THAT! I_WAS_JUST_SAYING!

"Hmph."

kojuro.png"I doubt these machines will be able to retreat once we're in full force."Interesting. Their cooldown method has been altered from Robo-Ky's. It doesn't seem like they can cooldown by expelling steam like he does.krizalid.jpg"Yea yea, I get ya. Although, I personally prefer to get more up close.ozerosmall.png"In that case, allow Potemkin and I to begin the assault. Once we've weakened their defenses the rest of you will move in."  

potemkin-ca_small.gif

WITH PLEASURE...

*cracks knuckles*

GGAC_Potemkin_IK1.png

Potemkin let's out a battle cry and leaps forward and smashes the ground toppling the Robo-Temkins.

angelww.gif

Hey Robo Dorks! Try and catch me!

Potemkinxrd.jpg

DESTROY...

*The Robo-Temkins open fire on all the heroes*

roboky-bust_small1.jpg"THIS_IS_WORKING_OUT_EVEN_BETTER_THAN_CALCULATED. THE_CLONES_ARE_ALMOST_ALL_DEFEATED!"Ren walks next to Robo-Ky covered in the blood of the clones she's clearly killed while dragging the corpse of one with her.Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"Hmph, over already? I suppose all good things must come to an end. I'll even let the kid finish up the remaining ones."roboky-bust_small1.jpgBOY_YOU_GET_EXCITED_EASILY. JUST_REMEMBER_TO_WASH_UP.Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"Planning to peek on me while I do so? If you dare to try that, I will crush you and make sure your circuitry is beyond repair.roboky-bust_small1.jpgHEY_HEY_HEY! I_WASN'T_PLANNING_THAT! I_WAS_JUST_SAYING!Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"Hmph."

heavyd-098.gif

Yea! We got this!

cody-sfa3-fist.JPG

I'm actually getting bored. Ha-Haaaa!

asuka-foreshortened.jpg

GO! GO! GO!

potemkin-ca_small.gif

WITH PLEASURE...

*cracks knuckles*

GGAC_Potemkin_IK1.png

Potemkin let's out a battle cry and leaps forward and smashes the ground toppling the Robo-Temkins.

angelww.gif

Hey Robo Dorks! Try and catch me!

Potemkinxrd.jpg

DESTROY...

*The Robo-Temkins open fire on all the heroes*

Zero moves in with Potemkin and begins to attack them with his blades

ozerosmall.png

"STRIKE THEM NOW!"

Krizalid moves around their fire and begins to attack them with wind slashes. Meanwhile, Kojuro moves swiftly through their attacks using hit and run tactics to strike them and quickly avoid their counter attack.

heavyd-098.gif

Yea! We got this!

cody-sfa3-fist.JPG

I'm actually getting bored. Ha-Haaaa!

asuka-foreshortened.jpg

GO! GO! GO!

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? THIS IS NO TIME TO SLACK OFF. FINISH THE ENEMY OFF!

marisa.png

"Well, I do still have some fight in me."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Not you, fraulein. You are to stay behind the rest of us.

"These guys have it covered. And I doubt they will be able to send more reinforcements with the others invading the ship directly."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"A fair point. But I would prefer we eliminate the enemy now and not risk any surprises because we took too long."

"If it worries you that much, I suppose I'll have a little more fun then."

Ren runs toward Shingo to join him in taking care of the remaining clones.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Robot, survey the rest of the area for any stragglers as well as any enemies that may be hiding."

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"OKEY_DOKEY!"

Spoiler
On 11/13/2014 at 9:20 PM, Darkflare said:

Zero moves in with Potemkin and begins to attack them with his blades ozerosmall.png"STRIKE THEM NOW!"Krizalid moves around their fire and begins to attack them with wind slashes. Meanwhile, Kojuro moves swiftly through their attacks using hit and run tactics to strike them and quickly avoid their counter attack.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

I'LL FINISH YOU WORTHLESS TIN CANS!

Potemkin charges in a rage. Fueled by a sence of betrayal. He can not help but feel that he is the cause of this. Without his data, these Robo-Temkins may not have existed. Now he must right the wrongs of his past. And fight for the world he has chosen to protect.

potemkin_v2_by_firrka-d3aio0k.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*Potemkin leaps into the air for he final blow*

Potemkinxrd.jpg

He's blind sided by a Robo-Temkin....

FOOLISH "HERO"...YOU SEEK TO PROTECT THE VERY SAME PEOPLE WHO SHUNNED YOU ALL YOUR LIFE. DIE A MISERABLE DEATH!

*The Robo-Temkin closes in on Potemkin*

potemkin-animestyle.jpg

*Potemkin counters the Robo-Temkin and causes critical damage*

ryu_hadoken_charge_by_trunks24-d35x0tt.j

This has gone on long enough!

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE....

On 11/13/2014 at 9:20 PM, Darkflare said:

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? THIS IS NO TIME TO SLACK OFF. FINISH THE ENEMY OFF!marisa.png"Well, I do still have some fight in me."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Not you, fraulein. You are to stay behind the rest of us.Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"These guys have it covered. And I doubt they will be able to send more reinforcements with the others invading the ship directly."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"A fair point. But I would prefer we eliminate the enemy now and not risk any surprises because we took too long."Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png"If it worries you that much, I suppose I'll have a little more fun then."Ren runs toward Shingo to join him in taking care of the remaining clones.Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Robot, survey the rest of the area for any stragglers as well as any enemies that may be hiding."roboky-bust_small1.jpg"OKEY_DOKEY!"

k9999-2k1.gif

A battered and bruised K9999 barely stands as he realizes he's no match for Kyo...and has lost.

kyo-2k11.gif

This is it..."brother". I can't blame you. It's in your nature. But nature is cruel. Nature...is harsh. But you can adapt. If you so choose. What will it be?

k9999-2k1.gif

I...choose...

k9999_by_larhsrebirth-d3p3e8g.jpg

...GLOOOOORYYYYY!!

kyo-kusanagi-fire-rare.jpg

So be it...

*Kyo finishes K9999 good*

REBIRTH: Battle Against Divinity (Giovanni Lumenstillam vs. Riko Toone)

Giovanni kept battling with Riko as they were in a different time than the others.

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

Godamnit!!

38089759_p5_zps25b99cdb.png

What is it that leaves you in anger?

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

You! You're interrupting me and they need my help with those guys!

38089759_p3_zpsca52ddeb.png

As if. As long as I can see, none of them didn't even noticed that you disappeared.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Even so, I...!!

38089759_p7_zps046bb633.png

Beginning Sign "Sonic Attack Sword: Hatsunegi"!!

Riko kept singing as her special microphone emitted a green light. 6 musical notes appeared in front of her. She swinged her microphone like a sword and the musical notes transformed into sound-speed lasers that were shot directly at Giovanni. He evaded in surprise, because he was almost hit by one.

38089759_p1_zpsdbd529a9.png

Wow, you evaded it.

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

Damned Spell Card system...!!

There's more from where this came! Ha!!

She still did the same thing. Giovanni had to rush forward while evading her fast lasers and trying to reach Riko's position.

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

(Alright, you're eating bullets!!)

He switched his gunblade to gun mode and shot at her. Riko started to run, while still using her Spell Card.

*Potemkin counters the Robo-Temkin and causes critical damage*

krizalid.jpg

"I figured the big guy had a lot of power, but damn, even I felt that one."

This has gone on long enough!

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE....

kojuro.png

"Allow me to assist."

Kojuro proceeds to point his sword to discharge a lightning beam in unison of Lightflare's beam cannon

*Kyo finishes K9999 good*

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Herr Kusanagi has defeated their Elite. With their numbers continuing to dwindle, their morale is surely at an all time low."

Spoiler
On 11/15/2014 at 11:02 AM, Darkflare said:

krizalid.jpg"I figured the big guy had a lot of power, but damn, even I felt that one."

Potwinani.gif

THAT'S HOW YOU SEPERATE THE REAL...FROM THE FAKE.

kojuro.png"Allow me to assist."Kojuro proceeds to point his sword to discharge a lightning beam in unison of Lightflare's beam cannon

Shinkuu-hadoken_tvc1.jpg

LightFlare and Kojuro simultaneously bombard the second Robo-Temkin and he crashes into the wall.

ryuw.gif

We've got'em on the ropes! Everyone! Push forward!

09_gg06.jpg

YOU WILL NOT PREVAIL!

*A ROBO-TEMKIN ADVANCES ON LIGHTFLARE AND KOJURO*

1302588075482_f.jpg

YA AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Angel's speed overwhelms the Robo-Temkin and he's sent hurtling towards Krizalid.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Herr Kusanagi has defeated their Elite. With their numbers continuing to dwindle, their morale is surely at an all time low."

flash_583550.jpg

It's up to LightFlare and the others...

Angel's speed overwhelms the Robo-Temkin and he's sent hurtling towards Krizalid.

cf2_krizalid.gif

"I got this!"

Krizalid manages to catch the Robo Tempkin as he drags it toward a wall and begins to wail on him

krizalid-punches.gif

"And the finish!"

krizalid-powa.gif

He pulls out his arms creating an explosion on the robot.

flash_583550.jpg

It's up to LightFlare and the others...

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"We should check for the damage these clones managed to cause to the city. No doubt the city will need to do some rebuilding."

Spoiler
On 11/15/2014 at 3:34 PM, Darkflare said:

cf2_krizalid.gif"I got this!"Krizalid manages to catch the Robo Tempkin as he drags it toward a wall and begins to wail on him krizalid-punches.gif"And the finish!"krizalid-powa.gifHe pulls out his arms creating an explosion on the robot.

guilty-gear-xrd-potemkin.jpg

*The forth Robo-Temkin charges Krizalid*

potemkin-animestyle_small.jpg

WE'VE ALMOST GOT THEM! WAIT! KRIZALID BEHIND YOU!

On 11/15/2014 at 3:34 PM, Darkflare said:

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"We should check for the damage these clones managed to cause to the city. No doubt the city will need to do some rebuilding."

heavyd-k94.jpg

It's gonna take more than us to rebuild this. They've just about leveled a block or two.

shingo2001bq.jpg

We can do it. If we pull together with the city, we can help these people gain back their peace of mind.

cody-alpha31.jpg

It will take more than a little clean up to give them that. This place is worse than Metro City back in the day.

kyomax2.jpg

But we have to try. We have to be strong for those who are not...

The ground force slowly begin to pick up the pieces and help the city recover. But is it too early. With LightFlare and the others still aboard Rebirth, who's to say they will complete their task? Will there be another wave of clones? The battle on the ground may be over but the real fight has only begun...

REBIRTH: Battle Against a Divinity (Giovanni Lumenstillam vs. Riko Toone)

Suddenly, the entire space shook as Giovanni came back with Riko to the time the others were.

Curious3_zps1432ef49.png

"Holy guacamole!! Robo-Tekmins?!"

38089759_p1_zpsdbd529a9.png

"Oh my... I did not expected that they were fighting those machines now."

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

"See, you interrupted me!!"

"Hmm... I guess you were right..."

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"Now, can I just help them like I was doing befo-"

Blue Sign "Lazuli Ring Musical"!!

Curious2_zpsd7892bf5.png

"Wait, what the heck?!"

The sky got darker and mysterious spotlights appeared out of nowhere in the clouds. They all pointed to Riko that, with a spin, called 5 female angels to help her. She started to sing again, with those angels as backvocals. Rings of blue musical notes started to pop up in the air, all of them aiming at Giovanni. Riko's voice echoed.

38089759_p0_zps7b86d075.png

"Now, let me ask. Are you allowing your allies to see you fall?"

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

(Damnit... if this keeps up, I'll be destroyed and removed out of the mission...!!)

"I supposed you made your choice. Poor Lilly, the faith she had put on you was so useless..."

38089759_p4_zps3fc508fd.png

"Well then, let me end your misery!"

ozerosmall.png"Crow must have underestimated me if he programmed you into thinking that will work on me. Besides..."krizalid.jpg"You alone are no match for us."The two bosses proceed to attack the Robo-tempkin together.

guilty-gear-xrd-potemkin.jpg

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! I WILL DESTROY YOU! DIIIIIIE!

*The Robo-Temkin blasts a massive energy balls at the heroes*

REBIRTH -  Clones Confront

Music - 0 (Zero)

b-3-1.png

"You think i wasn't prepared for you?"

She quickly turned around and blocked 01's combo, then, countered with a very fast cross-slash.

nameless_portraits_kof_xi_mugen_by_oroch

"(I won't say that he needs to get his facts straight...)"

99mlhi.jpg

He calmy repels Kusanagi away after enduring his combo, after all, an assassin must not give in to enemy's taunts.

Nameless-profile.jpg

"(I think i already got his pattern memorized...if this was Kyo, i would have more trouble, since there is a diference between cocky and convinced & agressivet.) Destroying the Target!"

Uttering the words he once said when facing Kyo, he bombarded Kusanagi with flame shots, swinging his arm at high speeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaY7JPwDiJk&list=PLJlwIqYO-7qToED3nGGSv_zXNAR2e8RiK

Kojuro and Krizalid proceed to dodge the energy balls coming their way as Zero calmly swings his blades to reflect the energy ball to it's sender.

potemkin-ggxrd-portrait.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*The Robo-Temkin is bombarded by his own energy shots and critically damaged*

ryu-cvs-bust.png

Thats it! They're damaged! NOW EVERYONE! LET'S FINISH THIS!

hqdefault.jpg

LIGHTFLARE CANNON!

Spoiler
On 11/17/2014 at 4:57 PM, Darkflare said:

Kojuro and Krizalid proceed to yell a battle cry as they combine their assault on the weakened Robo-Tempkin.

potemkin-ggxrd-portrait.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*The Robo-Temkin is engulfed in their combined attacks*

selectangel.gif

Did we win?!

ryuio.gif

I think we did it.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

THEY WERE SIMPLY...OUTCLASED.

ryuio.gif

Everyone ok?

On 11/17/2014 at 3:52 PM, Setsuna Fael Seiei said:

REBIRTH -  Clones Confront

Music -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JggebXcYk

(Zero)

b-3-1.png

"You think i wasn't prepared for you?"

She quickly turned around and blocked 01's combo, then, countered with a very fast

kyo-yell8.gif

Uuuhg! Persistent little wench!

kyo002.gif

You'd best be sharp little girl...

*02 creeps up swiftly*

BURN! BURN! BURN!

On 11/17/2014 at 3:52 PM, Setsuna Fael Seiei said:

nameless_portraits_kof_xi_mugen_by_oroch

"(I won't say that he needs to get his facts straight...)"

99mlhi.jpg

He calmy repels Kusanagi away after enduring his combo, after all, an assassin must not give in to enemy's taunts.

Nameless-profile.jpg

"(I think i already got his pattern memorized...if this was Kyo, i would have more trouble, since there is a diference between cocky and convinced & agressivet.) Destroying the Target!"

Uttering the words he once said when facing Kyo, he bombarded Kusanagi with

his arm at high speeds.

kyo98-ultimatematch.jpg

*Kusunagi ignites his hand and begins blocking Zhe Prime's shots*

Fighting fire with fire!? How interesting!

Kusanagi suddenly ignitezrhiz whole body. He seemingly obsorbs the flame and sends a single much larger flame back at Nameless.