The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

"Perhaps I can assist you as well, my Lady."

*A dragon knight walked up from behind them.*

volga.png

"I noticed the ship as well. I know not what dangers it holds, but we might fare better if we work together. My name is Volga, and I am here to serve you. I believe you are the one I've been looking for. What is your name, fire goddess?"

Skies of Kalos City: The Ship's Appearance

"Shut up and let's go."

ryu-an.jpg

The battle wages on. LightFlare can sense a familiar energy. He's fealt it throughout the city. As if it has been watching him since he arrived in Kalos City. He looks up...

ryur.gif

I know you've been watching me for quite some time. Who are you?

Music - The Opressed

Plains Outside Kalos City

f1_08.png

"Urgh...Is everyone okay?"

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"No problem."

Sheld_Foley.png

"(We meant the ones that got hit by that MAP Attack...)"

2h8bn2r.jpg

"We'll be okay."

f1_02.png

"Before we continue...Who's in the Burning Gundam?"

Graham_Aker.png

"Me."

f1_10.png

"C-CAPTAIN GRAHAM? I expected either Garrod or Ellis Claude...but you?"

Sheld_Foley.png

"(Ellis would never...even if she's hotblooded like everyone else she's too embarassed for it.)"

Graham_Aker.png

"Maybe i'm not so above it after all."

Sheld_Foley.png

"(Whatever, you just wanted to enter in a Gundam)"

300px-Aplodia.png

"Don't relax yet, we still have the 2nd Generation Break and the Over Impact."

2s1ng29.jpg

"What she is talking about."

Sheld_Foley.png

"It's complicated..."

f1_13.png

"Wait, it's the 2nd alre-"

%2826%29%20Generation%20Break.jpg

Music - Promise made in midst of Intense Fighting

Another brief earthquake and more explosions appear, suddenly, an weird shaped Gundam appeared after Balbadoro teleported away again.

Kyojikasshu1.png

"Hahahahahahaahaha!"

f1_10.pngSheld_Foley.png

"SHIT!!!"

OOC: Cause i don't want to say FUCK! (Oops, said it.)

Master Asia suddenly arrives in the Master Gundam.

llhKN.png

"Oh, The Devil Gundam is the event this time?"

f1_12.png

"Master, where you've been all this time?"

llhKN.png

"Watching you struggle. I knew you guys could handle it without me."

Master_Asia.png

"But, with this one, you'll be needing me for sure."

Sheld_Foley.png

"Really? I heard from Domon you actually wanted this thing to destroy the world."

llhKN.png

"You think i need a mere 'Time Copy' like myself?"

Sheld_Foley.png

"..."

Master_Asia.png

"Also, i promised i would help you guys out, but this doesn't mean i still like humanity, i'm still bitter about them...but i learned that there are some people that aren't completely hopeless."

f1_01.png

"This is reason enough. I trust Master Asia won't dissapoint us."

Sheld_Foley.png

"Well, since this isn't time to discuss allegiances, let's get this over with."

Music - King of Hearts

The Devil Gundam then, summoned the Death Army

Sheld_Foley.png

"Me, Ralf and the Setsuna will deal with these guys, the others will go after that giant Gundam!"

Heero_Yuy.png

"Mission...acknowledged."

3176628-master.jpg

"I'll open the way!"

kvv2f.jpg

CHOKYU! HAOU!! DEN'EEEEEEEEEIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

The Master Gundam spins in a horizontal whirlwind and launches foward at the Death Army, clearing a way for the ones who will engage the Devil Gundam to pass through, while Ralf, Sheld and Setsuna dealt with the Death Army.

Skies of Kalos City

FireGoddess_zpsd824160a.png

"Well, my name is Lilly. I'm not exactly a goddess of fire, since I control all elements. Here, I'll show you my normal form."

Lilly reverted her fusion with Belial, sending him back to the casket.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"So, your name is Volga? I see. Can you wait a moment?"

Lilly flew towards Lightflare. Then, she remembered that she heard about him from Magio, but she never met him.

Understanding_zpsefe12287.png

"Oh, that's right! Although, I know about you, we never met in person!"

Normal2_zpsbc736d2d.png

"I'm Lilly. Lilly Toadstool. If that name rings any bell, I'm Magio Toadstool's twin sister."

OOC: Does someone know of Trini's existence? I need some Gengetsu activity, or else I won't be able to progress!

On 10/28/2014 at 9:43 PM, Alter Magi said:

Skies of Kalos City

"Well, my name is Lilly. I'm not exactly a goddess of fire, since I control all elements. Here, I'll show you my normal form."

Lilly reverted her fusion with Belial, sending him back to the casket.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"So, your name is Volga? I see. Can you wait a moment?"

Lilly flew towards Lightflare. Then, she remembered that she heard about him from Magio, but she never met him.

"Oh, that's right! Although, I know about you, we never met in person!"

Normal2_zpsbc736d2d.png

"I'm Lilly. Lilly Toadstool. If that name rings any bell, I'm Magio Toadstool's twin sister."

Spoiler

OOC: Does someone know of Trini's existence? I need some Gengetsu activity, or else I won't be able to progress!

ryur.gif

I've never heard of him, but if you're here to fight, then welcome aboard.

heavyd-pr_small.jpg

Yo LightFlare! Behind you!

ryur.gif

I can owe you one, D!

heavyd-pr_small.jpg

You owe me five! Lol! But who's counting?!

*Heavy-D rejoins the fight*

ryur.gif

Lily. We're out numbered. But I have a plan. Zero! Mycale! Listen up!

OOC

True but it was of the best ones I've read so far.

OOC: The problem is that it's not really contributing anything to the RP. Yea, the gundam fight is nice, but no one is really interacting with it and it's far too random to fit into the RP.

ryur.gif

Lily. We're out numbered. But I have a plan. Zero! Mycale! Listen up!

By now, the remaining members had joined the fight. Zero and Mycale tried their best to listen to Lightflare.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Herr Light, speak quickly!"

Streets and Skies of Kalos City

Looking_zps6de230ef.png

"Hmm... a plan. That would likely be useful now. But first... Fusion Revert!!"

Lilly returned to her Fire Goddess form. She looked at Volga, behind her.

"I will need a favor from you. Can you hold out those clones for some minutes?"

And then, she looked at the sky.

"Reimu, Yuuka!! A little help, please!!"

In the skies, Reimu and Yuuka nodded as they flew towards the ship.

yumlf1_zps0041e9b4.png

"Yuuka, how much do you think you can distract whoever is in the ship? I need time to prepare a barrier breaking attack."

41646587_p1_zps9532934e.png

"I will do what I can."

aeligI1_zpsf11214b6.png

"Right. Go with Marisa and ask her help with the distraction as well."

41646587_p0_zpsb44904fa.png

"Alright."

They splitted up as Reimu flied near the ship. Yuuka reached Marisa.

41646587_p4_zps43ee9014.png

"No, no, no. You sure lack the style to do the Master Spark. As they say, clones are nothing but imperfect."

Yuuka closed her umbrella and pointed at the ship.

OOC: Check the video after 0:15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1eX8ZPU7zU

"Original Master Spark".

*Volga grips his spear, pointing it at the clones.*

tumblr_inline_ncn5bvE0AA1rskhbs.png

"They shall be dealt with, Lady Lily. After all, what kind of dragon knight would I be if I didn't step up to the challenge."

*With that, he charged towards his enemies, sprouting dragon wings as he leapt into the air.*

"No, no, no. You sure lack the style to do the Master Spark. As they say, clones are nothing but imperfect."

"Original Master Spark".

marisa.png

"Haha, you want to turn this into our equivalent of a dick sizing competition? Because I don't care if you created the move when I've PERFECTED the move. If I REALLY wanted to, I could make it so you could see the beam FROM SPACE!"

*midnight carnival con't playing*

On 10/29/2014 at 10:31 AM, Darkflare said:
Spoiler

OOC: The problem is that it's not really contributing anything to the RP. Yea, the gundam fight is nice, but no one is really interacting with it and it's far too random to fit into the RP.

Spoiler

OCC

You have a point.

On 10/29/2014 at 10:31 AM, Darkflare said:

By now, the remaining members had joined the fight. Zero and Mycale tried their best to listen to Lightflare.Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Herr Light, speak quickly!"

ryur.gif

Mycale. We need a way to get in that ship. I suspect there will be more clones inside, but if we can stop the source we can win thia fight before it gets out of hand. It has a force field preventing us from damaging it with projectiles or beam attacks. But we may be able to strike from within. But we need to get past it's defenses. Once inside we can take Igniz head on and seize control of the ship. Hopefully we can then land it, or possibly "crash" it outside of city limits. Eliminating unnecessary casualties.

But we will still need some to stay on the ground. Potemkin and Angel will come with me. Kyo, Shingo, Heavy-D, Cody, and Asuka will remain on the ground.

Lily. You and your beasts will prove to be a great asset on the battlefield. I would like for you to assist on the ground as well.

Mycale. Zero. Who will stay and who will go with you?

Plains Outside Kalos City

Music - Ground Funk Zero

As the team who went to assault the Devil Gundam advanced, some kinds of giant snakes with Gundam heads appeared from the ground.

Master_Asia.png

"Some unpleseant ones just showed up."

Heero_Yuy.png

"Go ahead, i'll anihilate them in a second."

Graham_Aker.png

"Oh, you're doing 'that' huh?"

300px-Aplodia.png

"Just do your stuff, we're going ahead...!"

The Assault team left Wing Zero behind, the snakes tried to go after the team, but they dodged two beams, Wing Zero quickly flew between the gap that formed when they dodged, and pointed the rifles at two directions.

40369.jpg

"Starting Elimination."

Wing Zero pulled the triggers and shot the beams at two directions, then started to spin while still shooting the beams, hitting the snakes, it was the Rolling Buster Rifle techinique. Meanwhile, the assault team had sucesfully closed in to the Devil Gundam.

2crn4sk.jpg

"It's even bigger up close."

Master_Asia.png

"Listen everyone, this Gundam has a ability to self-recover."

2crn4sk.jpg

"Say what?" OOC: More like "Not this shit again."

llhKN.png

"So we need to keep attacking until it stops working."

2ewplhk.jpg

"Well, we won't be able to do this in just our mechs alone, guys, you know what to do."

a11pio.jpg

"We're combining huh?"

qrjfbb.jpg

"Then let's do it."

287hq20.jpg

"Here we go! VARIABLE FORMATION!!!"

The R-1,R-2 and R-3 combined into one bigger, Super Robot known as.

SRX.jpg

"The Invicible Super Robot! SRX! JUST ARRIVED!!!"

300px-Aplodia.png

"Urgh...You're loud...all of you..."

3176628-master.jpg

"Well, i guess this works! Let's go!"

The Devil Gundam shots beams at the Assault Team, SRX counters with a powerful eye beam attack.

287hq20.jpg

"GAUN GENOCIDEEEER!!!"

Graham_Aker.png

"Alright, i think he did like this...."

1jnegz.jpg

"Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan!"

The Burning Gundam did the same attack that the Master Gundam did, tearing a hold in the Devil Gundam, that started to regenerate right away, Graham dodged some retaliation shots while Master Asia quickly attacked.

hskl5c.jpg

"Like hell i'll let you regenerate! SUPREME MOVE OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST! SEKIHA! TENKYOUKEEEEEEEEEN!!!!

The Master Gundam changed its coloration to gold, then, launching a concentrated beam of energy that went for the same hole Graham had opened earlier, making it explode from inside out.

2rw9fnp.jpg

"Amazing!"

llhKN.png

"It's still not enough!"

qrjfbb.jpg

"Quick Ryu, finish it off while it can't attack!"

21v02.jpg

"Alright! Telekinetic barrier! DOMINION BALL!"

A green energy glowed from SRX right hand, then it launched some energy spheres that trapped the Devil Gundam inside it."

2h83444.jpg

"Deploying the Zol Orichalcum sword! Tronium Engine - Full Drive!"

vr7dix.jpg

"Let's tear everything apart SRX!!!"

The SRX pulled the handle of a sword, summoning some kind of energy blade from it, raising immense quantity of Psychic Energy, the SRX launched foward and stabbed the sword into the barrier.

i7989j.jpg

"Tenjou Tenga - Nendou - Bakusai Ken!!!"

The energy blade was lodged on the Devil Gundam, Ryusei then yelled "Nedou Bakusai!!!" and the blade exploded, ending the fight.

**Music Stops**

300px-Aplodia.png

"I got to admit, that was good."

Sheld_Foley.png

"Hey, who are the ones who helps you fight that giant piece of shit?"

llhKN.png

"You guys finished already?"

f1_09.png

"Well, it wasn't easy, had we slipped on our timing at least once, we would be trounced by mindless robots, since they don't do anything else other than just Attack,Attack,Attack!!! And that's dangerous when they are in large number."

300px-Aplodia.png

"Well, now we go for the last event."

f1_02.png

"The Over Impact."

zksl0w.jpg

"Over what?"

The Team all glares at SRX, as they knew what would happen next.

09-sd-gundam-generation-over-world-3.jpg

Music - Ex Stage

Instead of teleporting away, Balbadoro gave a weird glow once more, then, the SRX was converted into an enemy unit, which was very diferent from simple mind control, Ryusei, Aya and Rai would fight as if they were fighting their enemy, not knowing that this 'enemy' was their allies a whiole ago, not even suspect such event was happening in the first place.

300px-Aplodia.png

"Now that it won't run away anymore, i'll fight Balbadoro without any interruptions."

Graham_Aker.png

"But, what about this...SRX?"

300px-Aplodia.png

"Not my problem, but it might be if you don't beat it."

f1_07.png

"I was prepared for an eventual fight with them anyway."

Sheld_Foley.png

"Me too, let's get them!"

287hq20.jpg

"You guys won't be able to stop this SRX!!! HI-FINGER LAUNCHER!!!!

The SRW shot energy bullets from it's hands, the Avalanche Exia grazed through them, but had some dificulties.

f1_07.png

"Urgh, i keep forgeting Avalance Exia isn't just as fast as the original...but it's more sturdy!!!"

He couldn't avoided some bullets, but that didn't hinder his advance, when he closed in, he was ready to slash, but SRX shot another Gaun Genocider, Avalanche had to dodge it, then it was 00 Raiser's turn to attack. Suddenly, the SRX jumped in the air, Sheld gave chase.

287hq20.jpg

"Take this! BLAAAAAAADE KIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!"

Sheld_Foley.png

"What?"

The 00 Raiser nearly avoided the attack, only getting scraped on the chest.

Sheld_Foley.png

"Take this!!!"

00 Raiser pointed its two GN Blades and fired a beam that hit the SRX's back.

21v02.jpg

"Urgh, hang in there guys, it won't end in our defeat!

287hq20.jpg

"Tenjou Tenga Muteki Giri"

Once more, the SRX summoned it's energy blade and swinged it at the 00 Raiser...it seemed like it managed to hit, however.

zksl0w.jpg

"I-It turned into mist? Wait...we didn't hit at all?"

Sheld_Foley.png

"Wow, didn't knew Trans Am could do that..."

6794965676_745e5d3096_b.jpg

"But since i'm in Trans Am already, i'll attack again before it wears off!"

00 Raiser quickly shot a beam, forcing the SRX to block it, then, it quickly closed in to the Super Robot and slashed it twice then kicked it away, then stabbing it and suddenly appearing behind SRX, dealing one last slash.

nqpfnb.jpg

"A-Aaaaaargh!!!!"

Music - Daybreak's Bell

287hq20.jpg

"Not yeeeeeet!!!!"

Sheld_Foley.png

"What? Argh!"

The SRX countered by slashing 00 Raiser, managing to hit the slash this time, swating it out of the air.

f1_14.png

"Sheld! Saji!"

gundam-00-s2-cm3-large-051.jpg

"We'll....We'll be fine."

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"Your efforts won't be wasted! TRANS AM!!!"

748423cfjw1e2wmxck9kej.jpg

Exia was fully charged by now, being able to activate the Trans Am again, it advanced at high speeds.

5jw9qw.jpg

"Ryu, use the Dominion Ball when i give the signal."

qrjfbb.jpg

"Now!"

287hq20.jpg

"Gotcha!!!!"

The SRX shot more energy sphere's when Gundam Exia got close enough, it tried to dodged them, but once he got it by one, the others converged on it, trapping the Gundam inside a Telekinetic Field."

6z52yp.jpg

"Dammit!"

2h83444.jpg

"Now it's our chance!"

f1_05.png

"I'm still here!!! SEVEN SWORD - EXIA!!!"

Ralf's Avalanche Exia had casted away it's heavy parts that made it slower, it advanced at the SRX and slashed it twice before kicking it, throwing two beam sabers immidietally after that, SRX shot a Gaun Genocider, but Exia jumped above it and slashed with the GN Sword before completing the combo with more two beam sword slashes.

nqpfnb.jpg

"Urgh, if we recieve another one like that..."

i1zib6.jpg

"T-The Telekinetic Barrier!"

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Setsuna's Exia, still in Trans Am, slashed the SRX twice then kicked it, quickly got behind the Super Robot and finished it off with a slash from the GN Sword.

nqpfnb.jpg

"...I...I..."

The giant mech suddenly vanishes, ending of the battle. When the team looked at the Balbadoro fight, The Wing Zero, the Burning and Master Gundam had been on bad shape to continue the fighting, but they had dealt some good damage on the mobile armor, it was up to Aplodia to deal the finishing attack.

Music - Aplodia's theme

24fb2gl.jpg

"It's about time you dissapear forever Balbadoro!!! Burning Flare!!!

The Gundam transformed in it's flight mode, advancing at high speeds at the Mobile Armor, then, it suddenly flew upwards and descended like a shooting star, dealing massive damage on Balbadoro when the attack connected.

300px-Aplodia.png

"Tch, still not enough?"

But it was enough to end the fight, Balbadoro exploded some times before teleporting back to the Gundam Generation Universe. Aplodia of course, wasn't amused that it ran away again.

ryur.gif

Mycale. We need a way to get in that ship. I suspect there will be more clones inside, but if we can stop the source we can win thia fight before it gets out of hand. It has a force field preventing us from damaging it with projectiles or beam attacks. But we may be able to strike from within. But we need to get past it's defenses. Once inside we can take Igniz head on and seize control of the ship. Hopefully we can then land it, or possibly "crash" it outside of city limits. Eliminating unnecessary casualties.

But we will still need some to stay on the ground. Potemkin and Angel will come with me. Kyo, Shingo, Heavy-D, Cody, and Asuka will remain on the ground.

Lily. You and your beasts will prove to be a great asset on the battlefield. I would like for you to assist on the ground as well.

Mycale. Zero. Who will stay and who will go with you?

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Herr Light, you might want to rethink your strategy. We know we have to get in, but that doesn't really tell us exactly how to do just that."

ozerosmall.png

"If that barrier can stop even Marisa's beams, it will also stop us from simply getting through by physical means."

kojuro.png

"Hang on. Won't it need to not have that barrier around it to drop reinforcements?"

ozerosmall.png

"Yes, that's correct. But the window to pass through is rather small and even then..."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"It's a flying ship. We either have to learn to fly ourselves or find a way to ground it."

In the skies, Reimu and Yuuka nodded as they flew towards the ship.

yumlf1_zps0041e9b4.png

"Yuuka, how much do you think you can distract whoever is in the ship? I need time to prepare a barrier breaking attack."

41646587_p1_zps9532934e.png

"I will do what I can."

aeligI1_zpsf11214b6.png

"Right. Go with Marisa and ask her help with the distraction as well."

41646587_p0_zpsb44904fa.png

"Alright."

They splitted up as Reimu flied near the ship. Yuuka reached Marisa.

OOC: Check the video after 0:15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1eX8ZPU7zU

"Original Master Spark".

ryur.gif

If Reimu can truly break the barrier then Belial and the Dragon Knight and any other flying beast Lily has could give us a ride up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYl8f6j-aB0

Looking_zps6de230ef.png

"Alright. I will do my best. Belial, return!!"

With her words, the giant Belial returned to her side.

"Your wish is my comma-"

Angry_zps98211198.png

"Belial, first of all, don't forget that I'm your master, so don't go jumping to any conclusions and actions before I say!"

"Uhhh... my bad, Lady LIlly."

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"Fine. Belial, I'll need your help. Do you see that ship?"

"Yeah, I do,"

Looking_zps6de230ef.png

"After the barrier breaks, do you think you can take everyone there?"

"Umm... Lady Lilly, I can't fly..."

Sad_zps2ab12308.png

"Darn it, I forgot. I should have summoned Matheus or Chaos for doing this..."

"But there's one of your Spell Cards that can help, right?"

Surprised_zps8cd09cc3.png

"... Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that! Good job, Belial!"

Lilly soon turned to Lightflare, Mycale and Zero once again.

Looking_zps6de230ef.png

"Listen, I have a Spell Card that might be able to make you all fly. But I need that you all gather everyone that will go inside the ship ."

Suddenly, a clone was going to hit Zero. With a quick move, Lilly reached him and started to do a flurry kick combo at the clone, finishing with a frontal kickflip.

Angry2_zps0daa1bf4.png

"Well, since you never saw my power as a magician, I guess I'll show you a little bit. Divine Entity "Draconian Rose"!!"

Lilly summoned a rose. It was beautiful, having 30 petals. She plucked one of them and threw into the air. The petal soon transformed into a big dragon made of fire, that flew towards the clones with its mouth open.

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"Just so you know, discard the possibility of using Draconian Rose. You already know why, I suppose."

Meanwhile, Reimu was shooting amulets at the ship, so she could discover the best attack to eliminate it.

aeligI1_zpsf11214b6.png

Hmm... it's a force field. It's a powerful type, but it isn't so complicated to destroy.

ograveK1_zpsd81467d3.png

However, my amulets and Persuasion Needles won't work alone. I will use that.

Reimu used a Spell Card and seven Yin-Yang orbs appeared. After that, she flew to where the clones were being dropped and started hitting them.

On the other hand, Yuuka was still shooting her Master Spark. She laughed a little, since provoking Marisa with a Spark Competition was her idea of distracting.

41646587_p5_zpsa3f81ce1.png

"So nanoka~? Then, impress me. But as far as I know..."

41646587_p10_zps46f4f9f3.png

"Even. Your. Final. Master. Spark. Can't. Beat. Mine."

*Volga stood there in awe of the dragon she just summoned*

"I guess it's my turn then." *Dodging and blocking multiple attacks, Volga manages to get some distance away from them.*

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_a37x2v166jkk

"Have you ever faced a dragon before? Otherwise, you won't last long."

*With a brilliant light, there stood a dragon in Volga's place.*

hyrule-warriors-dlc-volga-dragon-524x294

*Volga joined Draconian Rose in flight*

On the other hand, Yuuka was still shooting her Master Spark. She laughed a little, since provoking Marisa with a Spark Competition was her idea of distracting.

41646587_p5_zpsa3f81ce1.png

"So nanoka~? Then, impress me. But as far as I know..."

41646587_p10_zps46f4f9f3.png

"Even. Your. Final. Master. Spark. Can't. Beat. Mine."

marisa.png

"Ha! Do you think I'm bluffing? Because the reason I haven't shown you how a Final Master Spark SHOULD be is because I'm pretty sure Zero wants Igniz alive."

Marisa remained silent for a while

marisa.png

"Ah, what the hell. I'LL SHOW YOU ANYWAY!"

At that moment, Marisa went into a fit of psychotic laughter

krizalid.jpg

!! "DID YOU JUST PROVOKE HER INTO-"

mugen004_zps992b2bac.png

Angry_zps98211198.png

"Y-Yuuka!!"

"No, don't stop her!!"

"Huh?!"

"Lady Lilly, who exactly said that?"

BGM: The Angels Foretell Their Demise (PSP ver.)

Suddenly, a little far from their position, a big pillar of dark fire emerged. As soon as they saw, another person joined the hectic fray.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"Giovanni!! You came!"

Giovanni crossed by the clones, evading Volga and one of Draconian Rose's dragons. He soon reached them.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Sorry that I'm late. Actually, all the chaos around here made me unable to get out."

Smiling_zps7e03cfb4.png

"Don't worry. I'm just glad that you came to help us."

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"Well, that's my mission, after all. Anyway, since there are new people here, I guess I might introduce myself properly."

Giovanni turned to Light and the others.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"My name is Giovanni Lumenstillam, Grim Angel Rank IV. I came from the Multiversal Heaven with the mission of bringing judgement to Igniz."

"Is he an authority or something, Lady Lilly?"

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"You could say that."

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"I know about your concern about the Master Spark competition, Krizalid, but that will tire the force field. It's handling both beams quite well, but that's taking a lot of its energy."

"So it makes easier for Reimu to break it...!"

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"And I heard about your separation in two groups. I'm going aboard that ship."

"W-Wait a moment, pal! I know you're some kind of authority or anything, but you can't just go and issue orders like that!"

Sad_zps2ab12308.png

"B-Belial, I know what you're thinking, but..."

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

"... Just so you know, I'm one of the warriors that serve under Marietta, the Great Seraph of All Universes. So if you know your place, Belial, I'll kindly ask for you not to mess with me."

"..."

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Alright. Will it take much longer for Reimu to do what she needs to do?"

Angry2_zps0daa1bf4.png

"I don't know. But for now, let's hold our ground here!"

Lilly removed 3 petals that transformed into more dragons made of fire. Giovanni handled out a Tactic Card, his way of using powerful magic and other skills.

"O gatekeeper of the sanctified realm... Retribution awaits those who defile thy home..."

The card shined and broke. Two angel wings rose, as he flied to the sky.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"Worth of the Card!! Angelic Thunder... will bring us the Miracle!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrPgMj65WBU

Gengetsu dodged the attacks effortlessly.

3zoQCPd.gifIs that all you got? Your attempts at defeating me are soooo futile. *activates spellcard* Eldritch Abomination: [Devouring Spark]

Mugetsu shoos out a giant colorful laser beam, which would turn everything it hits into dust. TrinitroMan only barely dodged the attack.

6ZYkwTZ.png(Ugh, she surely became more powerful than I taught) Hey, whoever hired you must have an exact plan or something.

3zoQCPd.gifWhy thank you. My boss tried to make sure to prepare everything, so Igniz can have an easier time~

6ZYkwTZ.pngWait, Igniz? As in, the leader of NESTS?

3zoQCPd.gifMan, are you dense or something. That's exactly, why you cannot defeat me. Because you're a worthless idi...

3zoQCPd.gifWait, don't tell me I screwed up because of how much I was concentrating on killing you bunch of jokers.

6ZYkwTZ.pngTRINITRO UPPAH!

TrinitroMan does a powerful, nitroglycerin-induced hook, while Gengetsu was offguard, giving her severe burn damages in the face.

6ZYkwTZ.png(Damn, that's no good, if Igniz really ended up being a part of that time-space-continuum-screw-ups...and LightFlare & his friends could end up being in trouble extremely soon.)

Gengetsu gets up again Her face is a very bad condition, and she seems to be pissed off now.

3zoQCPd.gifNoooo, what the hell have you done to my face?! Don't you realize that it was hard to restore my look back to default after I was wrecked before?!

3zoQCPd.gifOkay, that's it. Playtime is over. Now I will show you, how gruesome life really can be!!!

Gengetsu activates another spellcard, but wait. Something was wrong this time.

3zoQCPd.gifComplete Darkness: [TWILIGHT SPARK]

6ZYkwTZ.pngWait, isn't that Mima's spellca- oh no!

First, the whole place became completely dark. Then suddenly, a big white laser beam came out of nowhere, which nobody anticipated.

Angry_zps98211198.png

"Y-Yuuka!!"

"No, don't stop her!!"

"Huh?!"

"Lady Lilly, who exactly said that?"

BGM:

Suddenly, a little far from their position, a big pillar of dark fire emerged. As soon as they saw, another person joined the hectic fray.

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"Giovanni!! You came!"

Giovanni crossed by the clones, evading Volga and one of Draconian Rose's dragons. He soon reached them.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Sorry that I'm late. Actually, all the chaos around here made me unable to get out."

Smiling_zps7e03cfb4.png

"Don't worry. I'm just glad that you came to help us."

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"Well, that's my mission, after all. Anyway, since there are new people here, I guess I might introduce myself properly."

Giovanni turned to Light and the others.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"My name is Giovanni Lumenstillam, Grim Angel Rank IV. I came from the Multiversal Heaven with the mission of bringing judgement to Igniz."

"Is he an authority or something, Lady Lilly?"

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"You could say that."

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"I know about your concern about the Master Spark competition, Krizalid, but that will tire the force field. It's handling both beams quite well, but that's taking a lot of its energy."

"So it makes easier for Reimu to break it...!"

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"And I heard about your separation in two groups. I'm going aboard that ship."

"W-Wait a moment, pal! I know you're some kind of authority or anything, but you can't just go and issue orders like that!"

Sad_zps2ab12308.png

"B-Belial, I know what you're thinking, but..."

"... Just so you know, I'm one of the warriors that serve under Marietta, the Great Seraph of All Universes. So if you know your place, Belial, I'll kindly ask for you not to mess with me."

"..."

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Alright. Will it take much longer for Reimu to do what she needs to do?"

Angry2_zps0daa1bf4.png

"I don't know. But for now, let's hold our ground here!"

Lilly removed 3 petals that transformed into more dragons made of fire. Giovanni handled out a Tactic Card, his way of using powerful magic and other skills.

"O gatekeeper of the sanctified realm... Retribution awaits those who defile thy home..."

The card shined and broke. Two angel wings rose, as he flied to the sky.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"Worth of the Card!! Angelic Thunder... will bring us the Miracle!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrPgMj65WBU

ryur.gif

Seems like we have a plan. I and anyone who is heavily skilled in long range chi and energy projection will assist in weaking the barrier until Reimu can get us through.

abf4d9b89d11a00242d771f394ef00d2.jpg?v=2

*LightFlare assualts the barrier*

Kalos City - Top of a Building

OOC: Canon Immigrant Time

Music - Crimsom Night Travel Team

29ylbap.jpg

"I wonder if they'll really manage to win this..."

1z1cuxl.jpg

"I mean, it's not that i don't trust them...I'm just holding myself back to go there and help them..."

**Insert Shadowed Face**

"Then, you should leave this job to us."

28vt0cz.jpg

"Eh?" Who said that?"

**Insert Shadowed Face**

"No one of importance!"

**Insert another Shadowed Face**

"Hey, Seiryuu-Senpai, don't be like that, they are the friends with the folks of the Defenders of Light, let's be educated here."

**Insert Shadowed Face**

"I don't care."

1z1cuxl.jpg

"Um..."

**Insert another Shadowed Face**

"Oops, sorry, we should show up, since it is lack of manners to speak while hidden."

Instead of having some kind extraordinary appearance like , coming out of a gap, appearing inside a beam of light or something like that, they just entered the door that went to the roof.

vs1.png

"Kuro Suzaku and Midori Seiryuu! I'm Suzaku!" OOC: Cheerful Suzaku, because in another continuity she is in despair by the loss of her younger kid brother and has become insane.

2n9ak3o.jpg

"....Midori..." OOC: The serious one.

98x4zl.jpg

"You know that i'm friends with the Defenders of Light. Just from where you came from?"

qjyw.png

"Well, info like this we don't say in public, but we are from a place called World Travelers..."

2n9ak3o.jpg

"We are rival with the organization you're friends with."

k8zq.png

"Seiryuu!!! Don't say stuff like that!"

140yfqr.jpg

"Why?"

2n9ak3o.jpg

"Not your business..."

uegb.png

"Also, there is a third one like us."

98x4zl.jpg

"Where?"

uegb.png

"You'll know soon enough, for now, we are going to give them a hint on how to overcome beam coatings."

208tnox.jpg

"Beam coat? You mean, that shield that greatly reduces beam damage? You're saying that flying ship has it?"

0p7f.png

"We are not certain, like we said, it is just a hint."

2n9ak3o.jpg

"Why not just outright help them?"

0p7f.png

"It's called chivalry!" OOC: Not really.

Inside the reality marble

Music - Black Wind that Invites Death

**Insert yet another shadowed face**

"Oooh! I love playing in the dark, its the most obvious way to launch a beam at someone."

Two golden eyes shines in the dark, a red beam scythe is turned on and hit the massive spark, the wielder was dragged some meters before the Twilight Spark had split apart, this wasn't blocking, but dividing the energy of the attack to diferent directions, because blocking this would be outright suicide.

**Insert yet another shadowed face**

"I heard people from Gensokyou was showy, but not to this extent, had i screwed up in dividing the energy of this beam and i would be toast. Now i just need to get out of this predicament...TAH!"

The person quickly flies upwards in order to not get sandwiched by the Spark, the Light of the beam scythe revelead that its wielder is a girl.

1zpl4w3.jpg

"Let me introduce myself, i'm Akina Byakko, just a meddling Death Goddess." OOC: AKA Expy of Suzaku and Duo Maxwell, which is pretty redundant.

She dramatically points her finger at Gengetsu.

121fkw0.jpg

"Denizen from Gensokyou, for causing chaos outside of your home world, i'll give you a lifetime sentence, that will be carried out by me."

Akina then, after putting the light of the beam scythe away from herself in order to blend into the darkness, flew at Gengetsu, in order to quickly stop her from rampaging even further.

Makai, the Land of Demons

46194333_p12_zpsb18b9798.png

"At this rate, we will not be able to defeat her."

42759455_p8_zpsdaa6ed62.png

"H-How can you say that so calmly?!"

2_zpsee90c674.png

"Hmm... we are at a disvantage..."

"Magicannon "Stardust Spark"!!"

1_zps2ff8b469.png

"That voice...!!"

BGM: Chain Lightning

An enourmous white beam was shot at Gengetsu. When they saw, it was Magio that arrived. He portrayed with himself a smile.

42759455_p10_zps318d7cb2.png

"Magio!! Kokoro!! Oh, I am so glad...!!"

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"Sorry if we took so late to appear."

42759455_p0_zpsea771aba.png

"No, they all helped me. I was concerned about you too."

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

"I see. Anyway, don't you all want a rest? I see that you fought quite a bit."

46194333_p0_zps984a12df.png

"No, do not worry about us. We will handle things with you."

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

"Alright, but first, a special guest to our fight."

Magio held his hands and closed his eyes. A great flux of power could be felt from him.

ThinkingAngry_zps5fbc470c.png

"O Esper that hears my voice. Within these words, I pray. Bring the Ultimate power to my allies, the Ultimate destruction to my enemies and the Ultimate salvation for those who need. This is my prayer, what I ask from you!

The entirety of Makai shook after those words.

42759455_p8_zpsdaa6ed62.png

"W-What's going on?!"

6_zpsc1817551.png

"Except from the fact that Magio is summoning the most powerful of all Espers... nothing at all."

42759455_p7_zpsb8fb22c4.png

"T-This does not sound like nothing!!"

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

"I summon you. Ultimate Esper: Zodiark, the Keeper of Precepts!!"

Space started to crack behind Magio and after many cracks, it finally broke, revealing the entity known as Zodiark.

Zodiark.jpg

"Lord Magio, your command is absolute!"

36515196_p14_zpsf7638056.png

"W-Who-ho-hoa!! Giant creature!!"

"I am not a simple creature!! My name is Zodiark, and I will crush you if you call me a creature again!!"

36515196_p19_zpsc7a1c8f0.png

"WAAAAAAAH!! Please don't, please don't!!"

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

"I can feel some immense power... this is seriously the Ultimate Esper..."

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"Hey Zodiark, we'll need your backup. Once I order, you're going to fill that demon with many holes using your beams. Got it?"

"Yaaaaaaaaaay~!! I will be able to play!!"

OOC: Another reference to Zodiark: the Flandre of all Espers...

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

"Alright then..."

Magio removed his sword from the scabbard and pointed it to Gengetsu.

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

"If I remember, the last time I counted was 2x2, right?"

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

"Then... It's time we decided this! Let's see who from us two is more powerful!!"

OOC: Alright, you guys wanna bet who'll win? Who'll start?

As they all attacked, Reimu kicked the last clone and the final orb shined. She was already in position.

Scared_zpscb653d98.png

"... AH!!! TAKE COVER!!!"

Lilly buried herself with a countless amount of boulders. Belial called everyone back.

"Guys, I'll cover you all!! Just come here quickly!!"

Giovanni, in the sky, looked at her and panicked a little. He covered himself with the wings.

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png
"I'm just lucky that the wings are still here...!!"

Yuuka quickly noticed her and stopped both hers and Marisa's Sparks. She quickly covered both of them with her umbrella.

41646587_p7_zps411a8810.png

"Let's stay safe while the show's on going."

On the building, Anna saw the light oncoming and quickly summoned an angelic barrier.

63840872_zps1dec22b0.gif

"This barrier is strong, but it will not last! If you all know how to conjure barriers, please do!!"

BGM: Mystic Oriental Love Consultation (End of Century)

ograveK1_zpsd81467d3.png

"Fantasy Heaven"!!!

The Yin-Yang orbs spinned around Reimu as infinite seals, amulets and needles were being shot. Their speed was unimaginable, so if you caught a glimpse was too much.

"Look!! The force field...!!"

Since he would die if Lilly died, Belial didn't minded at all looking at the Last Word. He noticed the force field around the ship was shattering. And in a fast speed.

OOC: Alright, you guys wanna bet who'll win? Who'll start?

OOC: John Cena will win.

The mercenaries and bosses proceed to quickly retreat.

marisa.png

"Ha....seriously? What the hell kind of barrier is this that is able to withstand so much?"

ozerosmall.png

"That should do it. All this sheer power concentrated into that barrier. No defense could possibly withstand this."

kojuro.png

"The barrier should be down. Lady Mycale, we need to get in position before the enemy rebuilds their defenses."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Hold up. I know of the urgency, but I'm rather concerned on a few things."

krizalid.jpg

"You're picking a rather bad time to be overthinking."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"And you're not thinking enough. The fact that it took such a tremendous amount of energy just to break that defense is already troubling. If it took us this much just to break the first line of their defense, can we really say that we're properly prepared for what's inside?"

ozerosmall.png

"I doubt we'll have to deal with another barrier like that inside, but he'll likely have more of those clones guarding, not to mention a few more "elite guards"."

kojuro.png

"Additionally, those that contributed in the destruction of that barrier would have expended quite a lot of energy and are bound to be exhausted.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"We're fighting quite an uphill battle, gentlemen. Once we go inside, there's no going back until we finish our mission."

HQ

ed1hptg.png

"These humans seem to be handling their situation well."

C8c6vKf.png

"I'm not quite sure that's the case. They're already having difficulty, and it'll only become more difficult. And there's the matter of those dream demons and robots..."

ed1hptg.png

"If you're suggesting I battle them..."

C8c6vKf.png

"Not quite. Though it'd perhaps be a good test of skill. And it has been a while."

AtYe0gw.png

"Heh, true. It has been a while... and some practice would be nice."

The Arcosian stepped out, and began to fly to Kalos City.