The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Kalos City - Top of a Building

**Stardust Memory plays here too.**

r0nwyg.jpg

"Nice to see you again...buddy!"

Rafl's eyes were about to tear up as well. He long awaited this rencounter with his best friend, Lyna was giving the warmest smile she had.

352j53t.jpg

"I'm happy for you two."

Music - The Beckned Foreigner

Suddenly, Lyna spotted three flying objects on the sky.

28vt0cz.jpg

" **Gasp**  Look at that!"

2iggjrr.jpg

"What?"

It was the Wing Zero, Exia and Burning Gundams, they were flying at full speed.

nx80eo.jpg

"What they are doing here? I hope it isn't something serious."

2m4f7s6.jpg

"But usually...Setsuna and Heero are the ones to go ahead on a mission...it must be something."

vsmlwh.jpg

"Well...Domon is with them, so i'm sure they won't be needing us.

Ralf was wrong, Domon wasn't the one who was piloting the Burning Gundam.

Cali Verse - Mobile Suit Hangar

rP5G0.png

"T-The Burning Gundam...it isn't here!!!"

Sheld_Foley.png

"What?"

quptK.png

"Exactly what i said. I need to get out in another Mobile Suit ASAP."

2640y6a.jpg

Yurin L'Ciel: "If i remember correctly, there is a vacated Kowloon Gundam."

rP5G0.png

"Thanks, you guys go ahead, i'll follow as soon as i can."

Sheld_Foley.png

"Okay. Sheld Foley. 00 Raiser, launching."

SajiCrossroad2b.GIF

"Saji Crossroad. Avalanche Gundam, launching."

The two Mobile Suit left the ship, in direction of Kalos City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJNXT2GRffE&list=PLhpqzgLzcuHebuc9t38mdlk5B4Lk82VECkyo2-up-01_small.jpg

She's gaining on me! On foot!? No matter we're almost there...kyo-coool.jpg Looks like I'll have to go on the offensive! The clone begins tossing flames back at Ren. The explosions topple cars and other objects which fly at Ren. Meannwhile the others move follow as they bob and weave in traffic. People run and scream as the clone and the heroes tewr threw town. potemkin-animestyle_small.jpg

Looks like the clone is getting desperate! kyo-port.gif

They were BORN desperate! Hang on!

*Kyo dodges a oncoming traffic and debris*

Ren moved often as she dodged the debris and used her own flames to counter.

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png

"Yes, that's it....fight me. The hunt is always more fun when the prey fights back if only to delay the inevitable."

kojuro.png

"This is a problem. If this keeps up, no doubt we'll have some casualties."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Herr Light, use your projectiles to knock any debris that could potentially hit civilians. Herr Giant, knock any debris that comes OUR way."

On 10/27/2014 at 1:27 PM, Darkflare said:

Ren moved often as she dodged the debris and used her own flames to counter.Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png

"Yes, that's it....fight me. The hunt is always more fun when the prey fights back if only to delay the inevitable."

kyo98.gif

You're agile but you'll run out of steam soon! Hahaha!

*The clone flings more flames*

On 10/27/2014 at 1:27 PM, Darkflare said:

kojuro.png

"This is a problem. If this keeps up, no doubt we'll have some casualties."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Herr Light, use your projectiles to knock any debris that could potentially hit civilians. Herr Giant, knock any debris that comes OUR way."

heavyd-pr_small.jpg

He doesn't take orders from you!

ryuq.gif

I do when they make sence...

ryu-throwh2.gif

*LightFlare destroys incoming debris*

kyo-ee8.gif

Dodge this!!

The clone hits a speading truck full of chemicals. It topples over as it bursts into flames and blocks the road. Kyo stops the car.

kyo-port.gif

Looks like we're going around!

potemkin-animestyle_small.jpg

Let me handle it.

pot-super.gif

*Potemkin lifts the burning Semi and tosses it to the side away from innocent bystanders*

potemkin-profile.gif

Let's rock!

selectangel.gif

That...was incredible.

flash_583550.jpg

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm glad I didn't have to fight him...

shingo-half.gif

Truuuuue Story.

The heroes maintain pursuit of Ren, Robo-Ky and the clone.

kyo98.gif

You're agile but you'll run out of steam soon! Hahaha!

*The clone flings more flames*

Ren continues to fight off the flames with her own with an expression of joy....perhaps too much enjoyment. She looks for an opening to go through to attempt to grab the clone and drag him toward the nearest wall. At the same time, Robo-Ky begins to catch up to the two and begins to descend and reattach himself.

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"OH_MAN, THIS_IS_QUITE_A_DILEMMA. IF_I_HELP_HER_NOW, CRAZY'S_GOING_TO_YELL_AT_ME_FOR_IT. AND_IF_I_DON'T, FLATTY'S_GOING_TO_YELL_AT_ME. I_DON'T_KNOW_WHO'S_WORSE!

heavyd-pr_small.jpg

He doesn't take orders from you!

ryuq.gif

I do when they make sence...

ryu-throwh2.gif

*LightFlare destroys incoming debris*

kyo-ee8.gif

Dodge this!!

The clone hits a speading truck full of chemicals. It topples over as it bursts into flames and blocks the road. Kyo stops the car.

kyo-port.gif

Looks like we're going around!

potemkin-animestyle_small.jpg

Let me handle it.

pot-super.gif

*Potemkin lifts the burning Semi and tosses it to the side away from innocent bystanders*

potemkin-profile.gif

Let's rock!

selectangel.gif

That...was incredible.

flash_583550.jpg

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm glad I didn't have to fight him...

shingo-half.gif

Truuuuue Story.

The heroes maintain pursuit of Ren, Robo-Ky and the clone.

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Good work, Potemkin. I suspect Onodera may be pressuring the clone enough to get him to be so desperate like this, we should be able to catch up soon if she manages to keep it up."

kojuro.png

"Hm. I must say, I'm rather surprised we haven't run into an ambush yet. I suspect the clone may be leading us somewhere that would prove much more advantageous to him."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"I had a feeling he was leading us, but I'm not sure where exactly."

marisa.png

"Then maybe you should have sent that tin can of yours to scout further ahead rather than help your friend."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"And leave one of my team members alone against a possible ambush?"

marisa.png

"Look, I'm saying we need some eyes in the sky so we know what Igniz has for us. Fortunately, I do happen to be able to do just that."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

".....very well. Fly ahead and see if you can find where exactly that clone is heading to. When you do, report back to us immediately."

krizalid.jpg

"Hey Marisa. Don't think they won't look up. Don't get too overconfident and get shot down.

marisa.png

"Aww, you care for me, Krizzy. Don't worry, I'm pretty familiar at being shot at while flying."

Marisa jumped out, got on her broom and proceeded to fly ahead.

Music - POWER

Plain Outside Kalos City

Gnc-666_balbadoro.png

The MS Pilots sighted their target, a giant Mobile Armor by the name of Balbadoro. It is believed this being is the one responsable for the time mess in the Gundam Generation Universe.

Heero_Yuy.png

"There he is, target sighted."

300px-Aplodia.png

"You two sure took your dear time to come here."

Aplodia was already in the location, in her Halphas Bose Gundam

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"..."

300px-Aplodia.png

"Heh, good thing you didn't ask something stupid, let's not lose any more time and be done with it."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"Understood! Proceed with the elimination."

Before they could attack however, they had to dodge some flying metalic fangs that attacked from random sides.

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"This attack pattern...it can't be..."

Music - Counterattack

2hg4ec6.jpg

Ali al-Saachez: "Oh, but it can! Hehehe!"

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"ALI AL-SAACHEZ!!!"

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"Yo! Brat from Kurdish! You're still in that outdated Gundam?"

Ali is seen piloting a red Mobile Suit, named Arche Gundam

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"Outdated?"

Heero_Yuy.png

"If he is speaking like that, it means..."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"He is from the future of my timeline..."

300px-Aplodia.png

"I don't have time for outsiders! Begone!"

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Heero_Yuy.png

"Don't be reckless Setsuna!"

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"Ha! You heard him!"

Gundam Exia tried to close in, but Arche Gundam simply repelled Exia with little effort, each sword strike sent the blue MS flying some meters.

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"I can't let you guys take down this sweet machine of destruction."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"Tch!"

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"Alright, time to take the small fries down!"

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"Not yet! TRANS-AM!!!"

Music - FIGHT

748423cfjw1e2wmxck9kej.jpg

640px-Exia_Trans-Am.jpg

Exia's Coloration switches to red, having recieved a boost in speed and power. It attacked Arche Gundam without mercy, managing to make it stay on the defensive.

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"Heh! I know this little trick of yours is temporary."

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"Even still, i'll end your twisted existence!"

5a54ro.jpg

"Well said brat! Let's start this Gundam War of Epic proportions!"

Heero_Yuy.png

"He's not doing it alone!"

Wing Zero shot two beams from his Twin Buster Rifle at Arche, it dodged one and blocked the other, breaking it's defense!

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"Whoa, it nearly knocked my sword away! Those things pack quite a punch!"

The Arche backed off, resorting to long-ranged combat again.

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"GO FANG!"

300px-Aplodia.png

"I have a similar move! FEATHER SQUEEZE!"

The Halphas Gundam releases twenty-four cabled beam-saber-tipped remotes that travels in an patter similar to the GN Fangs, the attacks canceled each other.

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"Hey, you gotta to be kidding me!"

300px-Aplodia.png

"I have told you that i don't time for outsiders! Now finish him off, human!"

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"The brat caught up with me?"

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"HAAAAA!!!"

Exia started to attack Arche with a combination of slashes, punches and kicks, stabbing its four beam sabers, the GN Blades and then, a final slash with the GN Sword!

of92iw.jpg

"I AM....GUNDAM!!!"

**Music Stops**

After dealing the combo, an explosion occurs, Setsuna breathed heavily as the Trans-Am system weared off, it needed some time before it could be used again, from the smoke of the explosion however, a hand grabbed Exia's face.

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"Urgh!"

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"I told you, your Unit is outdated, that attack right now was good, but just so you know, four years from our...or rather, your time, there'll be Mobile Suits designed to fight on pair with your Celestial Something Gundams."

setsuna-f-seiei.jpg

"You bastard! Don't touch me!"

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"NEGATED!!!!"

Before he could slice Exia apart with a sword, the Arche Gundam recieved a powerful kick from the Burning Gundam, sending it away.

300px-Aplodia.png

"You finally moved from your place."

Heero_Yuy.png

"Domon."

14m6wzr.jpg

"Serisouly young boy, this is not all you have isn't it?"

6z52yp.jpg

"That voice..."

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"Tch! Getting on the way of my fun..."

"Let me introduce myself..."

344qv55.jpg

"I AM GRAHAM AKER!"

It was Graham that was piloting the Burning Gundam, the machine activated some kind of rainbow colored circle on it's back, changed its coloration to gold, then flew at Arche Gundam at high speeds, lifiting it's right hand.

Ali_Al-Saachez.png

"Bring it on! Nutty from the UNION!!!"

9k6lbs.jpg

"This will finish you off! GOD! GRAHAM!! FINNNNNNGEEEEEER!!!"

The Burning Gundam stabbed Arche with its hand, lifted it above itself and then Graham said.

Graham_Aker.png

"HEEEEEAT! END!"

Then, the Arche Gundam has exploded for real, however, Ali had escaped in a flying shuttle that served as an escape pod.

*Meiling appears behind Meimu, as if itching for a fight*

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"This isn't right..."

Yukari's apprentice, if what that girl said is true then she will be responsible for Gensokyo being a shithole in the future as well as for Yukari's death. If she really has the capabilities to be able to kill Yukari, I really don't have a chance. However, it doesn't seem like she's become that powerful just yet.

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"I don't know exactly what Yukari did to you, but if you're so easily swayed to become like this by her, then perhaps you aren't much of a doorguard to begin with."

So this is how it is... I have to stop her now while she's barely tapped into whatever it is Yukari has done. I never thought I would be forced to interfere with one of yukari's shenanigans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLhpqzgLzcuHebuc9t38mdlk5B4Lk82VEC&v=MJNXT2GRffE

Ren continues to fight off the flames with her own with an expression of joy....perhaps too much enjoyment. She looks for an opening to go through to attempt to grab the clone and drag him toward the nearest wall. At the same time, Robo-Ky begins to catch up to the two and begins to descend and reattach himself.roboky-bust_small1.jpg"OH_MAN, THIS_IS_QUITE_A_DILEMMA. IF_I_HELP_HER_NOW, CRAZY'S_GOING_TO_YELL_AT_ME_FOR_IT. AND_IF_I_DON'T, FLATTY'S_GOING_TO_YELL_AT_ME. I_DON'T_KNOW_WHO'S_WORSE!

kyo-ee3.gif

Igniz! I'm in position!

igniz-hood.gif

Good. Soon it begins...

kyo-ee3.gif

Yes sir. Its now or never...

kyo-kusanagi-kof98-ultimate-match-promo-

*The clone dashes straight at Ren*

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"Good work, Potemkin. I suspect Onodera may be pressuring the clone enough to get him to be so desperate like this, we should be able to catch up soon if she manages to keep it up."kojuro.png"Hm. I must say, I'm rather surprised we haven't run into an ambush yet. I suspect the clone may be leading us somewhere that would prove much more advantageous to him."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"I had a feeling he was leading us, but I'm not sure where exactly."marisa.png"Then maybe you should have sent that tin can of yours to scout further ahead rather than help your friend."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png"And leave one of my team members alone against a possible ambush?"marisa.png"Look, I'm saying we need some eyes in the sky so we know what Igniz has for us. Fortunately, I do happen to be able to do just that."Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png".....very well. Fly ahead and see if you can find where exactly that clone is heading to. When you do, report back to us immediately."krizalid.jpg"Hey Marisa. Don't think they won't look up. Don't get too overconfident and get shot down.marisa.png"Aww, you care for me, Krizzy. Don't worry, I'm pretty familiar at being shot at while flying."Marisa jumped out, got on her broom and proceeded to fly ahead.

ryuq.gif

Mycale must of sent Marisa ahead. I think the clone is cornered. Him and Ren are just up ahead.

potemkin-profile.gif

Then why do I feel like WE are the ones being cornered.

250px-1Asuka.png

Speed up Angel! We've got'em cornered!

shingo-half.gif

I hope you're right, babe!

The Heroes close in on Ren and the clone. At what seems like the end of his rope, the clone makes a final stand as he slowly becomes surronded.

ignizspace2.jpg

Little do the Heroes know that the moment of reckoning is soon at hand...

Kalos City: In the Top of a Building

BGM: Stardust Memory still playing

Magio breaks the hug and is only able to stare at him. His tears fall into a slower rate than before, but he isn't able to stop crying.

Depressed_zpsadc8dcc2.png

"..."

Angry_zps98211198.png

"Stop crying! You're making a peaceful and happy moment become something that I would insert on a drama."

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

"I... I know, but... I'm so happy that I... I'm speechless..."

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"I get it, but can you smile for the very least? Your sad face isn't combining with the scene overall."

ThinkingSad_zps519eea87.png

"S-Shut up already..."

36515196_p13_zps121a7188.png

"Yay~!! You two finally reunited!!"

Magio, with a warming smile, looked once again at Ralf.

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"It's like... a dream that came true. For all those years, I was pleading for every single star to watch over you... and that they could protect you and make sure to me that you were safe. And now, I was finally able to reunite with someone so special to me... my best friend in the Multiverse... no, not simply that..."

Blushing_zps25154ee2.png

"You're... like a brother to me. I'm so lucky that I was able to meet you."

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"... I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart once again. I guess my prediction was right all along... you're the only one that can bring Magio back to himself."

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"No one is invincible, no one is perfect... And only by having someone important at your side, you can fill that emptiness in your heart."

*BGM stops*

41646587_p14_zps24aef3a5.png

"Uhh... sorry for interrupting your moment of happiness, but..."

Angry_zps98211198.png

"Ugh, what now, Yuuka? If it isn't Magio with his depressing, girl who thought that she lost her boyfriend in a robbery, but she discovers that he's alive and goes on a waterfall crying-like attitude that's ruining the moment, it's you with your jealousy just because you're single. Are you that desperate for a boyfriend or what?"

41646587_p15_zps85b74d4a.png

"Ugh, shut up, Lilly!! Look, there's a chase down there!"

BGM: Duel (Fate/EXTRA)

Curious2_zpsd7892bf5.png

"Crap, I forgot my mission!!"

41646587_p1_zps9532934e.png

"What mission?"

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"How come that you guys are asking me? Do you live in caverns or what?"

36515196_p11_zps990534aa.png

"Hey, you don't have to be so harsh!"

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

"Seriously, at least one person in each Universe of the Multiverse had heard of this: Igniz returned!"

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

"Again?!"

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"Yup. He's collecting warriors to create clones and rebuild NESTS, with his dream of dominating the world." 

80365045_zps78ca6746.gif

"And that's because he likes to be a pain in the ass for the Multiversal Heaven and Marietta. Do you believe that I heard that he said something about dominating the Multiverse? I bet the guy's so lunatic that he truly believes that he can defeat the Great Seraph of the Multiverse."

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

"He will find a way to surrender her. I cannot say for sure what his diabolical mind planned, but..."

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

"Damn... if I wasn't so busy checking the Distortions and Voids, I would surely help you-"

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"Nope, I totally refuse your help. Yours too, Ralf."

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

"Why?!"

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"Two reasons. First: I got nominated as a high rank Grim Angel, so I can't let everyone down."

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

"And second... I promised to myself that I wouldn't let both of you risk your lives again."

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

"Giovanni..."

Smiling_zps7e03cfb4.png

"Don't worry, we'll make sure he won't get hurt."

Curious2_zpsd7892bf5.png

"Huh?! Lilly, what are you talking about?!"

Normal_zps76cabfc0.png

"Duuuh, I'm free! And I'm going to help you, since I want to see a certain person in Magio's behalf."

69785686_zps28772803.gif

"That would be Mr. Lightflare, right?"

"What?! Master Lightflare is here in Kalos too?!"

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"Yup. And he's one of Igniz's main targets. So don't worry, we'll make sure to say that you sent a hi to him."

Giovanni reached the end of the roof. There was no other building near.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"I'm going ahead. You two, follow the others by flying. Make sure you're not visible until you reach there."

Looking_zps6de230ef.png41646587_p0_zpsb44904fa.png

"Alright."

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"And you two, Magio and Ralf."

HappyAnother_zps87ef3ffb.png

"Just be the badasses friends I know!"

Giovanni jumped from there towards the ground. Lilly and Yuuka waved to them and left.

*Time steps up*

"Meimu, why don't you let me distract Meiling so you can have a nice chat with Yukari? I mean only if you want my help. Otherwise, I'll just let you deal with her."

Meimu_zps1d86d2b9.png

"No....confront Yukari. This is a fight I must do on my own."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLhpqzgLzcuHebuc9t38mdlk5B4Lk82VEC&v=MJNXT2GRffE kyo-ee3.gif

Igniz! I'm in position!

igniz-hood.gif

Good. Soon it begins...

kyo-ee3.gif

Yes sir. Its now or never...

kyo-kusanagi-kof98-ultimate-match-promo-

*The clone dashes straight at Ren*

"HAHAHA! So you finally grow a spine?"

Ren dashes toward the clone in respond ready and willing to clash with him.

Kalos City - Top of a building

352j53t.jpg

"Take care you guys!"

r0nwyg.jpg

"I'll make sure to stick with that promise."

Music - Comrades, Cheer up

Suddenly, Lyna spotted four more objects in the sky.

zse54.jpg

"More Gundams?"

nx80eo.jpg

"So something did happen..."

98x4zl.jpg

"One of them is the Avalanche...your new unit."

The three Mobile Suits approach the building, then, the cockpit of the Avalanche opens, revealing Saji Crossroad in it, Ralf and Lyna stared surprised.

2iggjrr.jpg28vt0cz.jpg

"Saji?"

500px-Sajis2.JPG

"Yo! I brought your unit. Haro, can you take it from here?"

31741.jpg

"YES! YES!"

Saji jumped of the robot and landed on the, with Haro maintaining the Suit on the air.

500px-Sajis2.JPG

"Your friend?"

r0nwyg.jpg

"More than that, he is the one i consider part of the family, a brother, Saji, this is Magio. Magio, this is Saji Crossroad, one of the niciest guys you'll ever meet, he can be even more of a pacifist than Lyna."

500px-Sajis2.JPG

"You don't need to say that, i just don't like all the fighting."

r0nwyg.jpg

"The guy in the Green robot is...Domon?"

quptK.png

"You got that right."

22gap5.jpg

"So...you aren't on the Go- I mean, Burning Gundam?"

quptK.png

"Someone else is in it."

29ylbap.jpg

"Have any idea who is?"

quptK.png

"At times like this, you expect me to have a clue?"

2iggjrr.jpg

"Ah yeah...and the one in the Black Ro-Where's Master Aisa?"

Sheld_Foley.png

"He went ahead, he said something about 'Not being his business.'"

quptK.png

"(When he's going back to the gentle Master i once knew?)"

r0nwyg.jpg

"And the guy on the White-Blue robot who looks like it is my lost brother, Sheld Foley."

Sheld_Foley.png

"We don't look alike at all." **Note: Everyone's cockpit's doors are open.**

rP5G0.png

"We need to hurry now, Balbadoro decided to show earlier...close to Kalos."

2iggjrr.jpg

"What?"

Sheld_Foley.png

"Now you get what's happening, right?"

vsmlwh.jpg

"...Yes. (But, why it appeared here?)"

Sheld_Foley.png

"Aplodia said something about it being predictable."

r0nwyg.jpg

"Okay then, i'm entering my Mobile Suit now."

zse54.jpg

"Um...What about mine?"

Sheld_Foley.png

"Oh, when we ran one last test, it refused to turn on."

1z1cuxl.jpg

"I see...It's okay then."

r0nwyg.jpg

"In that case, Lyna, can you stay with Magio until i come back?"

10mmnpf.jpg

"Yes. Take care."

vsmlwh.jpg

"Sorry for leaving so abruptly Magio, but i must go now."

He hops on the Avalanche Gundam and closes the door, Saji gets on the 00 Raiser with Sheld, the three Mobile Suits leave. Ralf notices something end close to his hand.

2iggjrr.jpg

"This is..."

quptK.png

"Oh, Lyna told me to give you one of these. She said you lost yours when coming to our world."

vsmlwh.jpg

"You didn't need to that!"

quptK.png

"I was just fullfilling her wish, she said to me that this item is one of your defining traits."

vsmlwh.jpg

"..."

quptK.png

"So..wear it for her."

2pory1e.jpg

"Okay...just like old times.

He puts on the red bandana, then, wearing a determined expression, he spoke.

f1_07.png

"Codename: Ralf Clay - Gundam Avalanche Exia, fighting to protect those dear to me!"

Kownloon Gundam goes back to the War ship, as Domon's Mission was complete.

Plains Outisde Kalos City

Heero_Yuy.png

"..."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"..."

Graham_Aker.png

"Won't you guys chide me for using someone's elses Gundam?"

Heero_Yuy.png

"It doesn't matter."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"While i disagree with it, i don't want to sound ungrateful. But you still doesn't deserve on being in a Gundam."

Graham_Aker.png

"I see. We are still on bad terms even if we are allies...young boy."

Music - Omnipotent Arbitrator

300px-Aplodia.png

"Stop with the chit-chat, don't you feel it?"

Graham_Aker.png

"What? Urgh..."

The space around themselves starts to get distorted, as if resembling a glass that was about to shatter, and it did.

%2826%29%20Generation%20Break.jpg

Generation Break, an event that is caused when a certain enemy or certain conditions are met, when this happens, a random event related to the Gundam Generation Universe will happen, it can happen twice per battle. Balbadoro started to glow in a dark aura and teleported away from the Gundam pilots, but thankfully, away from the city as well.

Graham_Aker.png

"A Generation Break? Here?"

300px-Aplodia.png

"It is thanks to Balbadoro's influence that it occured outside our Universe."

Graham_Aker.png

"But, since we are not in our world, what kind event will happen since it isn't Gundam related."

300px-Aplodia.png

"It is still possible that is Gundam related, but, there is a chance something else may happen."

9k6lbs.jpg

"I see..."

300px-Aplodia.png

"The earthquake will start now!"

As Aplodia said, a brief earthquake occured, suddenly, a huge robot appeared in front of the, it was the Gravilion.

Music - Banquet of Carnage

426144981798.jpg

"My My, it seems i ended up in the most curious of places. You are all piloting some unique PTs there."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"PT?"

Heero_Yuy.png

"Answer, are you an ally or an enemy?"

24149.jpg

"Hmmm....Let's see, this should serve as an answer."

He presses a button and his Robot launches a barrage of missiles at the cities direction.

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"What?"

Graham_Aker.png

"Is he crazy?"

51598f29905f5434_large.jpg

"I won't say it twice! Since i don't want to...waste more missiles as answers, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Then, a double yellow beam starts to destroy the missiles, followed by some sort of funnels as well. When the Gundam pilots notice, three more robots appear.

Music - ICE MAN

rai.png

"Archibald!!!"

426144981798.jpg

"Is that you Raidese-kun? You got whisked to this place as well?"

rai.png

"If i did, then i'm glad we ended up together, now i can end you myself."

300px-Aplodia.png

"Heh, reminds me of someone."

Aplodia looks at Setsuna, who doesn't react very much, but they knew one thing, the three robots were the allies while the giant one is the enemy, and they needed to defeat Archibald to trigger, which would trigger a second Generation Break.

OOC: Hey, i got a rep on my post!

3rd_HQPB__Collectible_Card_5_by_StudioMA

DIE YOU PERSISTANT LITTLE WINCH!

*the clone assaults Ren*

Ren simply gave a psychotic smile, as she proceeded to counter his assault with the same Dragon punch move the Kusanagi and Yagami clans used.

Meanwhile...

krizalid.jpg

"One clone against all of us? Zero, this is..."

ozerosmall.png

"A trap! And we're headed right into it!"

Streets and Skies of Kalos City: Chasing the Clone

Flying at a far distance from Marisa, Lilly and Yuuka followed them as they looked at the ground, trying to find Giovanni.

Sad_zps2ab12308.png

"We're following them. However, I lost sight of Giovanni..."

41646587_p1_zps9532934e.png

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's following them. But it would be good to track him..."

Surprised_zps8cd09cc3.png

"Hmm... oh, look!! I found him!"

41646587_p9_zpsf77e60b2.png

"Really?! Where?"

Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"There!"

BGM: Marionette Purple

As Ren and the clone were at a clash, Giovanni jumped from the ground. He removed his gunblade (Final Fantasy XIII-style), changed to the gun mode and shot a dark fireball directly at the clone. After that, he quickly dived back to the ground, entering on it like he was transparent.

"Remind me: how is he able to enter on the ground?"

Looking_zps6de230ef.png

"Giovanni has a special skill called Black Infusion. With that, he can easily power up his attacks and he is able to enter the ground like if he was transparent."

41646587_p0_zpsb44904fa.png

"So... he becomes a shadow-like person?"

Normal2_zpsbc736d2d.png

"Exactly."

While Lilly explained to Yuuka, Giovanni kept running underground. Since he was nominated as the IV Rank Grim Angel, his physical abilities had developed, allowing him to maintain the same speed as Ren on foot.

Curious2_zpsd7892bf5.png

Hold it... why there's only one of those damned clones?

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

... Damn it, it's all a trap! I should have thought this before even using Black Infusion to "secretly" follow them.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

At this point, the clone may have seen me and he'll probably inform Igniz that I'm following him as well. And then, he'll know that the Multiversal Heaven is after him.

Kalos City: In the Top of a Building

"... Maribel!! Oh no, I left her behind!"

36515196_p14_zpsf7638056.png

"Crap, what if that girl was found by someone?! She might get hurt!"

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

"I'm really sorry, Lyna, but this is something I need to do and fast! Anna will stay with you until we return."

30909423_zpsa0aea271.gif

"Do not worry, we will watch over her."

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

"What?! Hell no, I want some action! I'm going with them!"

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

"Victoria!!"

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

"We'll might be able to use Victoria's help. Of course, if she wants to..."

37721081_zps27b02dd8.gif

"If that means some action, I'm dying to go!"

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

"Right, we'll be going on our way! We'll see you two later!"

Accompanied by the Witch Victoria, Magio and Kokoro left to get Maribel. Anna stood behind with Lyna.

OOC: Hey, Time. Are you still using Reimu? If not, can I use her? If you are, can we have two Reimus then?

On 10/28/2014 at 0:30 AM, Darkflare said:

Ren simply gave a psychotic smile, as she proceeded to counter his assault with the same Dragon punch move the Kusanagi and Yagami clans used.

kyo_by_eydam.jpg

I admire your style. The look in your eye. You really enjoy this. You th think you have it all figured out. Haven't you stopped to wonder why I brought you here? No of course not. Foolish little girl. You may even think I only delay the inevitable. But it is you who delay...

kyo-redf.gif

...the inevitable.

On 10/28/2014 at 0:30 AM, Darkflare said:

Meanwhile...krizalid.jpg"One clone against all of us? Zero, this is..."ozerosmall.png"A trap! And we're headed right into it!"

Just then two lasers fly across the sky and strikes Marisa...

kyo-port.gif But how? No...it couldn't be...

Spoiler

spaceship.png

Suddenly from out of thin air a large ship appears hovering over the heroes. It is Igniz. He used the clone to lure thee heroes into one spot.

ryuw.gif

The trap is sprung! Everybody on your guard!

heavyd-pr_small.jpg

Yo! How the heck did we miss that huge ship!?

potemkin-profile.gif Stealth...

All the monitors in the city shut off at once. They turned back on and Kuo saw a familiar face...

igniz-comic13.jpg

Greetings Kalos City! Allow me to introduce myself. I am your knew ruler...Igniz! Today marks the beginning of a new era. The era where I take what was stolen from me. For I was meant to be a God! Leader of the human race. But I will not stop there. I will be leaderof ALL races. Starting here. For thiz city holds the key to my desire. With it's masz diversity I will begin a new race. A singular race. One which I will command! You can willingly join me....

igniz38c.jpg

or...Perish.

kyo-ex-kof-x-garou-card.jpg

PERISH THIS!

*Kyo shotz a flame at the ship but it's deflected by a force field*

potemkin-profile.gif

Force Feild. Not surprising.

igniz35c.jpg

Perish it is then...

The ship opens and clones begin to decend from the ship to the ground.

ryu-hand1.gif

The moment of truth is at hand! I don't know how many there are but we're gonna have to fight threw this wave of clones and board that ship!

flash_583550.jpg

Here they come!

The heroes begin a full scale war against the clones

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5MxSKZ7005zzoBaog773

Im sick you dirty clones! Get lost!

ryuw.gif

selectangel.gif

You guys! Can't have all the fun!

*Reimu suddenly fell out of a gap, landing in front of Lily and Yuuka.*

"Oww. I don't know how Yukari does." *She saw the two staring at her.*

tumblr_inline_mkk88sbKlT1qz4rgp.png

"Oh hi Lily, and Yuuka...one piece of advice: don't try gap jumping with boundaries unless you actually know how to. Don't ask why I'm here, just know that boredom and curiosity got the best of me." *Reimu smiles embarrassed.*

Yea sure you can use her. Figured I'd gift wrap her and just send her on over lol

Kalos City - Top of a Building

1z1cuxl.jpg

"I understand, since everyone are so busy!"

Plains Outisde Kalos City

vr7dix.jpg

Ryusei Date - Piloting the R-1 : "Those mechs..."

2lm6gb9.jpg

Aya Kobayashi - Piloting the R-3 Powered: "What is is Ryu?"

23lf401.jpg

Raidese F. Branstein - Piloting the R-2 Powered: "You're still asking?"

2rw9fnp.jpg

"THEY LOOK SOOOOO COOOOL!!!"

16c8j9w.jpg

"..."

rr2tj4.jpg

"Just look at that one with the sword! I bet it rocks on close combat. That one with two scythes! Soooo Intimidating! The one who looks like a fighter, i want pilot that too! And the one with wings...."

zksl0w.jpg

"Huh? I think i saw it before somewhere." OOC: SRW Alpha

Heero_Yuy.png

"..."

2btfkm.jpg

"Ryusei, this is not time to fawn over others people's units, Archibald is our main priority here.

2ewplhk.jpg

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I'll focus here."

15n7yfn.jpg

"You better."

Music - Strike

Heero_Yuy.png

"Setsuna, stay off from this fight, the Exia is still recharging."

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"Understood."

2lm6gb9.jpg

"Everyone, the Gravilion is known for being extremely sturdy, so we have to make all of our attacks count."

829b33a3d32d7b5f0bca3681c1603c1812451424

"Mission...Acknowledged."

The Wing Zero starts to fly higher, the Gundam Pilots knew what this meant.

426144981798.jpg

"My, two retreated already?"

Graham_Aker.png

"Don't count with that!"

287hq20.jpg

"If you're getting lonely, we're still here!"

The Burning Gundam and the R-1 both punched the Gravilion, who countered with a back-hand attack, sending the two mechs away, R-3 and R-2 attacked with beams, Gravilion launched even more missiles at them, Halphas Gundam grazed through them and got close enough to slash Gravilion with its two beam scythe.

426144981798.jpg

"Not bad, now let's see how you'll handle this!"

The Gravilion launched two homing wrecking balls at Halphas Gundam.

300px-Aplodia.png

"These things won't."

Halphas repelled the Balls, but they kept coming, she knew it was a trick to get her busy, not wanting to waste energy trying to destroy them, the Gundam kept dodging the spheres.

426144981798.jpg

"You're guys are making it too easy."

2h83444.jpg

"We still have more...HI-ZOL LAUNCHER! FIRE!"

The R-2 launched two potent beams at the Gravilion, who staggered a little after recieving the attack.

"Whoa, why so serious Raidese-kun?"

15n7yfn.jpg

"Huh? I thought you wanted me like that."

"I guess you're right."

qrjfbb.jpg

"Rai, it seems it is charging something!"

2h83444.jpg

"What?"

"This game of shooting beams, i can play it as well!"

287hq20.jpg

"I won't let you! T-LINK...KNUCKLE!!!!

Charging some sort of green energy on it's right hand, the R-1 punched the Gravilion right in the face.

Graham_Aker.png

"We won't let you shoot!"

The Burning Gundam pulled two beam sabers and started to slash the Gravilion, however, it still wasn't enough to sto the charging.

qrjfbb.jpg

"You two, get away from him now!!!"

Graham_Aker.png

"!!!"

"SHOOOOT!!!!"

They dodged the massive beam it shot, but it was an attack that was heading for the city.

Graham_Aker.png

"Not this again."

"What? You guys thought i wouldn't do this again?"

2h83444.jpg

"ARCHIBALD!!!!"

f1_12.png

"Don't worry guys, we got this!"

Setsuna_F_Seiei.png

"They're here!"

Music - 00 Gundam

Sheld_Foley.png

"Saji, activate the Raiser system."

gundam-00-s2-cm3-large-051.jpg

"Already?"

Sheld_Foley.png

"If we don't, the city will get hit by a beam!"

SajiCrossroad2b.GIF

"O-Okay, activating the Raiser System."

800px-Raiser_System.jpg

Sheld_Foley.png

"I always wanted to say this at least once...TRANS-AM....RAISEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

The 00 Raiser pulled two GN Blades and pointed it at the beam while turning red, then, it shot a massive beam as well, the two shots clashed.

"Interesting, a duel huh? Let's see how much you can hold my one."

Sheld_Foley.png

"Now! Ralf!"

426144981798.jpg

"Huh?"

f1_05.png

"TRANS-AM!!!"

748423cfjw1e2wmxck9kej.jpg

The Avalance Exia Gundam also got red, advancing at high speeds and closing in to the Gravilion, the chest area of the giant robot was being slashed by Avalanche's Beam Sword, then, was completely destroyed when he finished the combo with the GN Sword. The beams faded away.

426144981798.jpg

"Well, this is looking bad."

qrjfbb.jpg

"Everyone, Aim at the damaged area!"

287hq20.jpg

"Okay!!"

They all went for an All-Out attack, but Gravilion had another trick.

"Graviton Wave"

It used it's MAP attack to crush everyone who was getting close to him, the ones that didn't get hit was 00 Raiser, Gundam Exia and Wing Zero Custom, since they were out of range.

"Well, I guess victory is mine now!"

Music - White Reflection

Graham_Aker.png

"Heh, i wouldn't say that...You're about to recieve a literal punishment from the heavens."

"Oh, you mean that one who's pointing some kind of rifle at me? He'll soon be done with."

The two wrecking balls who were attacking Halphas went for the Wing Zero, however, he didn't knew that they wouldn't stand a chance against a rifle that can destroy space colonies.

Wing-Gundam-Zero-600x366.jpg

"Zero...Guide me! Target - Locked-On! Starting Elimination!"

Heero shot a concentrated beam of energy that obliterated the wrecking balls, everyone got away from the blast radius, as they knew how destructive it was, Archibald had a hunch that he was on the losing side and ejected from the Gravilion, watching it explode from the Twin Buster Rifle Beam.

dmg_iii_heero_yuy_render_by_redchampiont

"Mission....Complete!"

kyo_by_eydam.jpg

I admire your style. The look in your eye. You really enjoy this. You th think you have it all figured out. Haven't you stopped to wonder why I brought you here? No of course not. Foolish little girl. You may even think I only delay the inevitable. But it is you who delay...

kyo-redf.gif

...the inevitable.

"You say that like I give a damn. All I care about right now is making sure you stop breathing. NOW DIE!"

Ren proceeds to attack the clone only to get cut off by flames from another clone who arrives to support his partner.

"What? Too much of a coward to fight your battles alone?"

kyo002.gif

"You say that like we give a damn."

"Touché. That's fine, I'll just kill you both at once."

Robo Ky then proceeds to land next to Ren.

roboky-bust_small1.jpg

"THANKS! I_NEEDED_A_VALID_REASON_TO_COME_HELP_WITHOUT_GETTING_YELLED_AT!"

"Tch. Fine, just this once."

Just then two lasers fly across the sky and strikes Marisa...

marisa.png

"Tch. You call that a laser? Let me show you a REAL LASER"

Marisa then concentrated magical energy into one large beam toward the ship.

"MASTER SPARK!"

kojuro.png

"Those clones keep pouring out from that...flying..."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"Just call it a ship, Kojuro. And I agree, we're severely outnumbered."

krizalid.jpg

"It gets worse, each individual clone has almost the same capabilities as the original and we're talking about someone that defeated Orochi when he reawakened among other feats."

ozerosmall.png

"To think that this project was supposed to have been terminated. I'm surprised Igniz was able to not only bring it back, but be capable of activating all of these clones in the first place."

krizalid.jpg

"Leave it to our megalomaniac former boss to have another way to gather the battle data necessary for their activation."

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png

"The odds are surely against us..."

Skies of Kalos City: The Ship's Appearance

OOC: Chiaki moment. ^^

Surprised_zps8cd09cc3.png

"I-I never... thought he would bring out a ship out of nowhere!!"
Serious_zps3d97cbe2.png

"Oh well, let's go."

"H-How can you be so calm?"

egraveyen1_zps2dce14f5.png

"It's Lilly we're talking about."

Looking_zps6de230ef.png

"I guess it's time to make this ship fall in the ground. Let's see how Igniz keeps up with a goddess."

Her casket appeared behind her once again.

Angry2_zps0daa1bf4.png

"O Esper that hears my voice. Within these words, I pray. Let the world burn. Make of everything a cinder. Raise the curtain to a red twilight! I summon you. Esper of the Fire: Belias, the Gigas!!"

Her casket once again fell into the ground. But this time, instead of the ravaging wind, an enormous pillar of fire rose. A giant revealed inside that pillar.

Belias-FFXII.png

"Lady Lilly, your order is my command!"

Normal2_zpsbc736d2d.png

"Belial, do you see that ship? We'll settle it on fire!"

"Aw yeah! Let's go! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusion tiiiiiiiime!!"

Screaming2_zpsa8d4fc24.png

"Wait, Belial!!"

Belial broke into red crystals, similar to what Chaos did back at Gensokyo, and inserted himself into Lilly. Without her wanting, she became Fire Goddess Lilly.

FireGoddess_zpsd824160a.png

"Geez, Belial is the only Esper that doesn't listen to my commands when I want!"

iuml-1_zps6d4729d2.png

"L-L-Lilly, w-what in the world you are wearing?!"

"Uhh, let's see... a mini top, boots with high heels and a small short. Oh, and a policewoman-like cap."

OOC: Lilly became Poison, LOL

41646587_p9_zpsf77e60b2.png

"Well, I suppose that this is... nice?"

"Shut up and let's go."