The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

20061217170917 Orders accepted. Elminating targets...

latest?cb=20110815040653  SO THIS IS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, HUH?! YOU DONT RETURN CALLS!!!

20061217170917    ...oh, hey baby, see, what happened was, like...see...I was...

"Maury" host Maury Povich  Sektor, when it comes to 2 month old Sektronia Betty-Mae Kapinski....

Sektor-character-render-classic-costume-  ........................................

6a0120a4ea77cc970b01676154d8d3970b-800wi

CDGQ3t3WEAEYAWO.jpg

(someone enters slurping tea, because this is England)

latest?cb=20150830061835 

"Heyyyy....Dudley! long time not been in England y'know? I figured you would ask Ryu to bring me back into

Marvel Vs Capcom. oh, you ask my name? the name's Wade Winston Wilson, but you can call me "GOD!" nah, just kiddin' you can call me Deadpool, and by the way, who's Ultraman's robotic cousin here? can I have names? ooh, a fight huh? can I watch?" (uses his magic satchel to bring in popcorn out of his back) "took me half an hour to make these" 

latest?cb=20110815040653  The only thing Sektor is gonna COOL is cool down on those upgrades. Because child support, you lying bastard! BOOHOOHOO!!!

UpVPD22.png Shut your bitch-bot ass up.

Image result for buff touhou  Where's my Rose, Geese? I know you love these crazy gains. I thought you were gonna call me. Why didnt you call?

efbc0961d4ef6975f0099caac018918e.jpeg

"Ehhh....robot guys? you didn't answer my question, would you 2 become my subordinates so we can take over some place? like that cinema they kicked me off because I spoiled the god-dang plot of MY OWN MOVIE!? or that videogame arcade I was kicked off because I punched a kid for not respecting the queue!?, or how about my mother's house!? she doesn't lets me enter ever since I ate her 60th birthday cake"