The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

krizalid.jpg

"Come on, you want to bash my face in and I want to bash all your faces in. Let's get this over with cause I don't have all day."

zero-2k1-original.gif

(This is rather unusual...)

"And you are convinced that Igniz isn't also telling you lies. I suppose it can't be helped. However, I will quickly disprove one of his claims. You see, I was always the stronger one."

b-1.png

"Going after Igniz huh? Namey, this is where i kick off to go after him, can you handle things in here?"

Nameless-profile.jpg

"No problem. The numbers of Robo-ky are more reasonable now."

niko2.png

"Can you do one more favor? Can you open the way for us?"

1018419748_JBHTFBTFDSNYAEH.jpg

"Of course!"

He uses his giant drill attack once more to create a path to those who decided to go after Igniz.

d-3.png

"Hey Light, count me in!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1004ABA185398593&v=bzOZCMRvGgg

krizalid.jpg

"Come on, you want to bash my face in and I want to bash all your faces in. Let's get this over with cause I don't have all day."

KyoWinXIII.png

Well if you're in such a rush to die...BE MY GUEST!

The clones surrond Krizalid and simultaneously fire large flaming projectiles at him.

zero-2k1-original.gif

(This is rather unusual...)

"And you are convinced that Igniz isn't also telling you lies. I suppose it can't be helped. However, I will quickly disprove one of his claims. You see, I was always the stronger one."

zeroc5.jpg

*CloneZero begins gathering chi*

You seem quite sure of yourself. Yet you still stand there. Heh...you must be as calculating as...myself. It's only logical. I guess only way to find out is...

zero-kof2002um-full-artwork-clean.gif

*CloneZero instantly dashes forward swinging his bladed coat*[

Potemkin is surrounded by Robo-Ky's....

potem-reload-end3.gif

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! THE JUST KEEP COMMING!

Pull it... together... The world... needs me...

It... needs... me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT6MElcCXoQ

Giovanni looked up, only to see Light waiting for him to wake up from his wavering. As he looked, everyone was fighting so they would stop Igniz.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"... Let's go. This will be Igniz's true end."

He held his sword upwards as he stood still with his eyes closed. Holy and dark energy were being stoked up by his gunblade.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

(I can't waver anymore... I can't hold myself back into thoughts. The world needs me... so I have to fight so I can live another day! So that everyone can live another day!)

Explaining_zpsc4b83cb4.png

"I am Giovanni Lumenstillam, Grim Angel Rank IV. Darkness will be filled with the light hidden within itself! With my words, I pray. For the sun that illuminates the morning... for the moon that bathes the night... purify me with your lights and allow me to transcend the boundary created by the minds of people!"

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"I summon you, weapon crafted by the gods! Diviner: Lustrous Eclipse!!"

black-white-angel-wings-sword-tattoo-des

A sword appeared right in front of him. A white and a black wing were both chained to the sword. Once he grappled its handle, the chain started to fade as both wings exploded into Holy and Dark orbs. Soon, they floated towards the sword's blade and as they inserted itselves into it, white and black fog started to fall from the blade. It was neither sacred or cursed... it was both at once.

"I have attained my resolve. This isn't for justice... this isn't for hope... I'm fighting for a future where everyone can be together! Even if it's full of difficulties, I will stand still against them! That is my final and absolute resolve as a Grim Angel!"

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"Light... I promise... I won't waver anymore until I can give you and everyone a happy future!! Now, let's go!! To Igniz!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT6MElcCXoQ

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"Light... I promise... I won't waver anymore until I can give you and everyone a happy future!! Now, let's go!! To Igniz!!"

ryu-cvs-bust_small.png

I Knew I could count on you!

1018419748_JBHTFBTFDSNYAEH.jpg

"Of course!"

He uses his .jpg]giant drill attack once more to create a path to those who decided to go after Igniz.

d-3.png

"Hey Light, count me in!"

ryu-cvs-bust_small.png

Things are looking up...let's move out!

maxresdefault.jpg

Not so fast!

MechCrow fires a large blast of energy at LightFlare, Giovanni and Silvy...

angel_kof__render__by_zerosilver100-d6sj

HYYYAAAH!

Angel flies through the air and kicks the blast deflecting it into a group of clones.

ryue.gif

Incredible...I owe you one Angel.

selectangel.gif

You owe me about twenty! Just get going!

ryuio.gif

Right! Kyo has good taste...Giovanni! Silvy! Let's move!

angel_kof_x_fatal_fury_card_by_charlydai

Come on you losers! You fight like a bunch of girls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDjoOuSr5lM

Angel dives in and begins wailing on the clones on after the other.

potemkin-rel.jpg

CROW YOU'VE LOST...YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET. LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. MY COMRADES WILL HANDLE YOUR LITTLE TOYS...HUUAAH!!

Potemkin charged MechCrow crow as he deflected energy blasts.

GGAC_Potemkin_46H.png

The Large warrior proceeds to tackle the enormous mech causing him to stumble...

Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign_Radiokaikan_009.jpg

HAAHAAHAAHA! PATHETIC!

MechCrow returns the favor knocking Potemkin of his feet.

potemkin-rel.jpg

HHMPH!

Potemkin quickly recovers and charges back in...

As the clones shot flames at him, Krizalid leaped back narrowly avoiding the attack.

krizalid.jpg

(All right Zhe Prime, Strike them while they're distracted with me...)

Kojuro positioned himself to aim at the Robo Kys surroundng Potemkin. He pointed his sword toward them as he gathered energy and proceeded to fire a lightning beam at them.

kojuro.png

"Are you all right, my large friend?"

Zero waved his own blades clashing with his clone's blades. Assuming his clone didn't undergo any "upgrades", Zero figured he had a slight power advantage despite their similarities. However, he was also aware of a particular set of moves his clone possesed that he did not. He needed to be vigilant of them as they could be the moments where their stalemate would be broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpv3K49I7ow

As the clones shot flames at him, Krizalid leaped back narrowly avoiding the attack.krizalid.jpg

(All right Zhe Prime, Strike them while they're distracted with me...)

kof_xiii___kusanagi_kyo_by_butahana_no_u

A clone leaps behind Krizalid striking him with a Flaming punch.

Kojuro positioned himself to aim at the Robo Kys surroundng Potemkin. He pointed his sword toward them as he gathered energy and proceeded to fire a lightning beam at them.kojuro.png

"Are you all right, my large friend?"

potemkin-rel.jpg

THANK YOU, NOBLE WARRIOR. YOUR SKILL IS MOST ADMIRABLE. HERE THEY COME!

Robo_Ky.jpg

PATHETIC_ATTACKS_ARE_PATHETIC! HA_HA_HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

roboheavyvent1.gif

Suddenly the Robo-Ky's expel a large amount of steam then instantly place their swords across their backs...

potemkin-xxhr.jpg

NO...ROBO-KY CAN'T...NOT "THAT" MOVE! WATCH OUT!

Robo-Ky.240.1105932.jpg

RIDE_THE_LIGHTING!

Several Robo-Ky's charge Potemkin and Kojuro with Ky Kiske's signiture move.

Zero waved his own blades clashing with his clone's blades. Assuming his clone didn't undergo any "upgrades", Zero figured he had a slight power advantage despite their similarities. However, he was also aware of a particular set of moves his clone possesed that he did not. He needed to be vigilant of them as they could be the moments where their stalemate would be broken.

zero-kof-x-garou-card.png

CloneZero combines his blade swipes with strikes charged with his dark energy. Taunting OriginalZero as he attacked. Having amnesia...he has no idea that he and OriginalZero...are actually on the same side.

Huuah! I suspected that you were strong. But it will not matter. You will die for what you did!

d-3.png

"Alright then, skedaddling."

She quickly follows Lightflare.

ryu-cvs-bust.png

LightFlare, Silvy and Giovanni head to the upper level.

Nameless-profile.jpg

(Understood.)

They didn't need words, only a glance would be enough to transmit the message, Nameless slashes through the Kyo Clones and then, cause another explosion once he was right in the center of the clone group.

Kusanagi.Kyo.240.163434.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The clones are blown back. The begin to regroup and charge Nameless striking from various angles.

REBIRTH: Near the Upper Level

Giovanni followed Silvy and Lightflare to the upper level, where Igniz was waiting. As they proceeded, he sighed a little.

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"So, this is it. To be honest with you two, I'm a little nervous. But just knowing that I'm not alone into this makes me more relieved."

Soon, they reached the last door that splitted them and their objective.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"Alright. Are you ready to put an end to this chaos?"

REBIRTH: Near the Upper Level

Giovanni followed Silvy and Lightflare to the upper level, where Igniz was waiting. As they proceeded, he sighed a little.

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

"So, this is it. To be honest with you two, I'm a little nervous. But just knowing that I'm not alone into this makes me more relieved."

Soon, they reached the last door that splitted them and their objective.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"Alright. Are you ready to put an end to this chaos?"

ryu-mvc1-poster.png

The question is are YOU ready, young warrior? Because beyond this door could be our very end. Don't second guess yourself. I haven't seen much of you but I sense a large dormant energy within you. Push forward and exceed your limits. The world needs you...

Silvy...you ready?

kof_xiii___kusanagi_kyo_by_butahana_no_u

Krizalid notes of the leaping clone and intercepts his punch by catching him with his leg and lifting him up.

krizalid.jpg

"Nice try, but too obvious."

He then proceeded to toss him over to the other clones that were focused on Nameless.

potemkin-rel.jpg

THANK YOU, NOBLE WARRIOR. YOUR SKILL IS MOST ADMIRABLE. HERE THEY COME!

Robo_Ky.jpg

PATHETIC_ATTACKS_ARE_PATHETIC! HA_HA_HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

roboheavyvent1.gif

Suddenly the Robo-Ky's expel a large amount of steam then instantly place their swords across their backs...

potemkin-xxhr.jpg

NO...ROBO-KY CAN'T...NOT "THAT" MOVE! WATCH OUT!

Robo-Ky.full.1105932.jpg

RIDE_THE_LIGHTING!

Several Robo-Ky's charge Potemkin and Kojuro with Ky Kiske's signiture move.

Not having much time to react, Kojuro quickly brings his sword to a defensive position and braces for impact.

kojuro.png

(As I suspected, their fighting style is completely different from our Robo-Ky's fighting style. But it seems they seem to possess the same overheating flaw as the other machines..."

zero-kof-x-garou-card.png

CloneZero combines his blade swipes with strikes charged with his dark energy. Taunting OriginalZero as he attacked. Having amnesia...he has no idea that he and OriginalZero...are actually on the same side.

Huuah! I suspected that you were strong. But it will not matter. You will die for what you did!

Zero hopped back for some distance before waving his bladed cape to clash with his clone's attacks.

zero-2k1-original.gif

"For someone that doesn't remember anything, you sure put a lot of faith in Igniz and his words. He merely got to you first. Truthfully, can anyone be trusted in your position? Who's to say he's not taking advantage of you as well?"

A clone leaps behind Krizalid striking him with a Flaming punch.

b-1.png

"If i gave up now, i would be failing everyone that was victim of NESTS experiments, so of course i'm ready."

Krizalid notes of the leaping clone and intercepts his punch by catching him with his leg and lifting him up.

krizalid.jpg
"Nice try, but too obvious."

He then proceeded to toss him over to the other clones that were focused on Nameless.

Nameless-profile.jpg

(this makes things easier)

Since part of the mob was hit by a clone thrown by Krizalid, Nameless focused one the ones that were still attacking him, burning them with a huge stream of flames.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzOZCMRvGgg&list=PL8C1729A9186AA082

0.jpg

(Krizalid is quite clever...)

Robo-Ky! Clones! Divide and Conquer!

Robo-Ky_(Original_XX).PNG

NOW_THE_FUN_BEGINS! HA_HA_HAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

char_10918.jpg

Time to turn up the heat...

With that the Robo-Ky's and The clones split up. Now with each fighter having to deal with both fire and lighting, the stakes begin to rise. But Potemkin is a veteran of war...he begins to devise a plan as the Robo-Ky's collide with him and Kojuro.

potemkin-xxhr.jpg

UUUHG! PERSISTENT LITTLE LIGHTING BUG!

Potemkin buckles as several Robo-Ky's tackle him with their lighting charged Super Techniques!

angel___chain_moves_by_maigleco-d47hlxt.

Meanwhile Angel fends of the clones when realizs that now the Robo-Ky's have begun to surround her as well...

304-Angel_(KOF).jpg

I usually "enjoy" a bunch of guys "hitting" on me, but not in this case!

robo_ky_icon_by_sorakarasu-d49878h.png

FOOLISH...

A Robo-Ky manages to sneek past Angel's defenses...

angel_kof_by_0guardian0-d1k6k84.png

Uuuhg! There too much!

Meanwhile CloneZero clashez with OriginalZero...

zero-k2k.gif

I would be dead if he hadn't found me. Now I fight for him. Ive come too far. What makes you think I can be persuaded so easily?!

CloneZero leaps into the air and crashes down on his "brother" with tremendous force!

I'LL CRUSH YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLoPMsYwxIWAkO-6RdZdYVzru8F4UowGsP&v=XEV0Jq137w0

b-1.png

"If i gave up now, i would be failing everyone that was victim of NESTS experiments, so of course i'm ready."

Then it's time to move forward...

ryu-ttt.jpg

With their minds made up, Lightflare and the others simultaneously strike the door knocking it down...

igniz-comic14.jpg

LightFlare...why am I not surprised? There is something about you. The same foolish sense of justice Kyo has. Heh...even CloneZero had it. But now it's replaced with loyalty to me. The same will happen to the entire world...once it has been..."subdued. "

ryu-charselect-udon_small.jpg

I take it you brainwashed CloneZero like all the others...

igniz20c_small.jpg

No...it was Kyo. Heh...

ryu-charselect-udon_small.jpg

Kyo?! That doesn't make sense...

igniz20c_small.jpg

Of course it doesn't. You only a fraction of the story. When Kyo defeated CloneZero he was left for dead....unconscious. Whe he awoke he had no idea who he was. When I found him I told told him that it was OriginalZero's fault he was in the condition he was in. And that I would help him if he pledged loyalty to me. So he did.

*Igniz looks at Silvy*

Speaking of loyalty...Silvy. Why do you help these..."heros?"

*Igniz looks at Giovanni but does acknowledge him*

Nameless-profile.jpg

(this makes things easier)

Since part of the mob was hit by a clone thrown by Krizalid, Nameless focused one the ones that were still attacking him, burning them with a huge stream of flames.

another_kusanagi___inferior_kyo_rage_kof

Another clone grabs Nameless by the back of his neck and flings him into the air...

21108_42538.gif

A Robo-Ky slashes him to the ground as several Robo-Ky's decend on him for an electrically charged Sword slash.

0.jpg

kojuro.png

"Damn, they're wising up. They're much more formidable when they combine their abilities together. Potemkin, you have a plan?"

angel___chain_moves_by_maigleco-d47hlxt.

Meanwhile Angel fends of the clones when realizs that now the Robo-Ky's have begun to surround her as well...

304-Angel_(KOF).jpg

I usually "enjoy" a bunch of guys "hitting" on me, but not in this case!

robo_ky_icon_by_sorakarasu-d49878h.png

FOOLISH...

A Robo-Ky manages to sneek past Angel's defenses...

angel_kof_by_0guardian0-d1k6k84.png

Uuuhg! There too much!

kuri-up2-01.jpg

"The clones and the machines are combining? Well, at least I actually have to try now."

Krizalid proceeds to rush toward the group attacking Angel.

krizalid00.gif

"Useless, it's so hard to find good help these days."

Meanwhile CloneZero clashez with OriginalZero...

zero-k2k.gif

I would be dead if he hadn't found me. Now I fight for him. Ive come too far. What makes you think I can be persuaded so easily?!

CloneZero leaps into the air and crashes down on his "brother" with tremendous force!

I'LL CRUSH YOU!

original-zero-kof-x-garou-card2.jpg

"You're such a fool..."

Zero would proceed to match his attack with a rising blade strike of his own.

originalzero-cloak.gif

(Krizalid is quite clever...)

Robo-Ky! Clones! Divide and Conquer!

NOW_THE_FUN_BEGINS! HA_HA_HAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

char_10918.jpg

Time to turn up the heat...

With that the Robo-Ky's and The clones split up. Now with each fighter having to deal with both fire and lighting, the stakes begin to rise. But Potemkin is a veteran of war...he begins to devise a plan as the Robo-Ky's collide with him and Kojuro.

potemkin-xxhr.jpg

UUUHG! PERSISTENT LITTLE LIGHTING BUG!

Potemkin buckles as several Robo-Ky's tackle him with their lighting charged Super Techniques!

b-1.png

"I don't feel the need to answer your questions Igniz, let's just put an end to this already."

The same clone that threw Nameless upwars got shot by a flame bullet.

Nameless-profile.jpg

"I agree with that."

He descended with an even bigger flame stream, as hit the ground, he swinged his left arm to the floor, spreading a heat wave.

OOC: I keep forgetting to post this.

Kalos City - Top of a Building

99qcqp.jpg

"When he's coming?"

f1_11.png

Hey! Is that...Lerry? Hi Lerry!

ff7blc.jpg

"Hi Lerry!"

vs1.png

"Hey Lerry!!!"

2qns3yo.jpg

"LERAFA...OLIVEEEEEER!!!"

z55.png

"NOOOO!!!" **kicks Midori away**

99qcqp.jpg

"Sigh...I was wondering when she would show up..."

t0n5me.jpg

"Lerryyyyyyyyyyyy"  **gets kicked in the stomach**

9icpj8.jpg

"..."

68zcdu.jpg

**rolling on the ground in pain**

9icpj8.jpg

"Any moment now..."

33xhf94.jpg

" **cough**You're cruel Lerry..."

2j3qsjq.jpg

"You know I don't like glomps..."

f1_03.png

"Sorry for the delay guys, Lyna was still depressed after what happened a while ago."

1z1cuxl.jpg

"I'm fine now, don't worry."

o6znlg.jpg

"(I wonder what it was...) By the way, i noticed you two sealed your powers..."

f1_12.png

"Yeah...You are aware i changed names, right?"

9icpj8.jpg

"Yep, the whole Ralf Clay thing..."

f1_12.png

"I'm still me though. I just don't want to use my Shinigami powers too much."

9icpj8.jpg

"Well, that's your descision. I'm just glad you're stil you. Just warn us before you decide to dissapear again."

f1_02.png

"Yes."

REBIRTH: Top Floor

BGM: Silence -SR Style-

The moment arrived. The curtains for the waltz were ready to rise. Each step they took had a reason, and their steps in the final battle needed a reason too. If not, it would be worthless to keep up with the clashes between the blades each side held. Still, Giovanni took a time to take a breather and faced Igniz.

"Igniz... so we finally meet. Normally, I would have to do all that formality, being who I am and in the position I'm currently in..."

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"But I'll cut that part and jump for a single question. RIdiculous as it may be, I want an answer."

Giovanni pointed Lustrous Eclipse towards Igniz, just waiting for his answer. 

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

"Are you still wanting to fight? I mean, you're dealing with 3 persons here: Light, who is a wise, very powerful fighter with a strong sense of justice. Silvy, who is one of your old projects and is definitely wanting your end. And me, an angel that doesn't know the sentences mercy and hold back, especially towards people like you."

Kalos City: On the top of a Building

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

"Oh, they came."

"Welcome back."

69785686_zps28772803.gif

"And look. It is Miss Suzaku and Miss Akina."

30640600_zpsb9c24291.gif

"And Midori, who was kicked away."

BGM: At Dusk, I Will Think of You (OST Version)

egraveshy1_zps00ba1b2c.png

"Magio!!"

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

"Reimu!"

Reimu simply glomped Magio while they spinned a little. Magio embraced her back, smiling at her.

ugrave1_zps926b1348.png

"I finally found you! I'm so happy!"

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"Me too."

ograveuuml2_zpsb6d774fc.png

"I was always thinking of you in the shrine. You were always there for everyone... and not only for Gensokyo..."

Blushing_zps25154ee2.png

"Reimu..."

ocirc2_zps3a3bec36.png

"You better tell me where the heck you are everytime you leave!! Did you got that?!"

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

"Y-Y-Yes, ma'am!!"

06c1d877-8329-477b-bb38-7f8c771c7146_zps

"Heh... you two are a funny couple."

When she looked, there were more than just Magio. Actually, a few people were there, including a special friend of hers.

iuml-1_zps6d4729d2.png

"Am I seeing that right?! Is that Lyna?!"

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"Yup, that's her."

ugrave1_zps926b1348.png

"Really?! Awesome!!"

78726692_zps69836ac1.gif

"You sounded like Marisa... it just missed the ze."

It actually looked like a happy reunion. Like a family who didn't saw each other for a long time. Of course, there were those who were unhappy and those who were held back by the past.

46194333_p1_zpsf8821843.png

"..."

"Shinki?"

46194333_p6_zps6dbc83b8.png

"... Ignore my presence here."

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

"The past... all those events... they still torment you everytime you stand next to him."

46194333_p5_zpsb6be2003.png

"I am just unable to forgive myself. Even if I had a reason to do that, it does not justify the sin I committed."

"You are thinking about the complication instead of the positives. Your actions were an influence to make of him the man that stands before us now. That is the same thing to Magio."

46194333_p1_zpsf8821843.png

"Argento..."

c7bdddf9-64b9-4191-9a2d-68f483efddd3_zps

"I do not forgive myself, even if Magio had already condoned my actions towards him a long time ago."

06c1d877-8329-477b-bb38-7f8c771c7146_zps

"But I believe that, by being a challenge to him, I made him overcome barriers that would have been holding him today."

46194333_p12_zpsb18b9798.png

"So, you are saying that I should look positively about that?"

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

"Take your time. It does not need to be immediate, you know."

46194333_p0_zps984a12df.png

"I will try."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEV0Jq137w0

kojuro.png"Damn, they're wising up. They're much more formidable when they combine their abilities together. Potemkin, you have a plan?"

potemkin-ca_small.gif

These Robo-Ky's...they have a fatal flaw. Heat. And what are the clone's main weapon? Fire. You see where I'm going with this?

kuri-up2-01.jpg"The clones and the machines are combining? Well, at least I actually have to try now."Krizalid proceeds to rush toward the group attacking Angel.krizalid00.gif"Useless, it's so hard to find good help these days."

Robo_Ky_Colored_by_Nhur.jpg

Before Krizalid could finish gloating...he struck by a rocket propelled fist!

The Robo-Ky grins as the hand clenched Krizalid sending large anounts of electricity through his body.

stand_hard_kick_animation_by_blueblood2-stand_near_weak_kick_anim_by_blueblood2-

Immediately two clones kick Krizalid from both directions high and low causing him to flip violently landing on his neck.

roboky-elec.gif

NOW_TO_FINISH_THE_JOB! HA_HA_HAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The Robo-Ky charges up for a decisive blow...

Angel_from_King_of_Fighters_by_Leevitron

Angel grabs Krizalid just as Robo-Ky fires a large ball of electricity.

Now we're even "tough guy." Heh heh!

Robo-Ky_GGX_Plus.png

ANNOYING_LITTLE_TRAMP!

character_header_kyo.jpg

She won't be a problem...

The clones and the Robo-Ky's rush Angel and Krizalid!

original-zero-kof-x-garou-card2.jpg"You're such a fool..."Zero would proceed to match his attack with a rising blade strike of his own.originalzero-cloak.gif

main_v_zero_e.jpg

(He is indeed strong...but these blades aren't my only weapons.)

zero-kneel.gif

CloneZero begins to move in a methodical manner creating after images...

b-1.png

"I don't feel the need to answer your questions Igniz, let's just put an end to this already."

igniz-comic15.jpg

As you wish...

Igniz begins to walk towards Silvy as if LightFlare and Giovanni are n ot even there...

The same clone that threw Nameless upwars got shot by a flame bullet.

Nameless-profile.jpg

"I agree with that."

He descended with an even bigger flame stream, as hit the ground, he swinged his left arm to the floor, spreading a heat wave.

GGAC_RoboKy_6P.png

HA_HA_HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The Robo-Ky's simultaneously open fire on Nameless!

BGM:

The moment arrived. The curtains for the waltz were ready to rise. Each step they took had a reason, and their steps in the final battle needed a reason too. If not, it would be worthless to keep up with the clashes between the blades each side held. Still, Giovanni took a time to take a breather and faced Igniz.

"Igniz... so we finally meet. Normally, I would have to do all that formality, being who I am and in the position I'm currently in..."

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

"But I'll cut that part and jump for a single question. RIdiculous as it may be, I want an answer."

Giovanni pointed Lustrous Eclipse towards Igniz, just waiting for his answer.

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

"Are you still wanting to fight? I mean, you're dealing with 3 persons here: Light, who is a wise, very powerful fighter with a strong sense of justice. Silvy, who is one of your old projects and is definitely wanting your end. And me, an angel that doesn't know the sentences mercy and hold back, especially towards people like you."

*Ignis stops and tilts his head toward Giovanni*

hqdefault.jpg

Little "boy"...you are in way over your round little head...

ryu-champ.jpg

(Giovanni...looks like the kid has decided to go all out.)

Igniz! Your time is up! No more running! You're outnumbered!

igniz-kof2002um.png

Hahahaha! Well...aren't "we" confident? What makes you think that the 3 of you have an advantage? Because of mere..."numbers!?" You comrade calls you wise...yet I yet to see wisdom in anything you have done up to this point. Challenging me? On MY SHIP!? DiD YOU THINK THAT I WOULD NOT BE PREPARED?!

ryu-newgen-bust.png

What I "think"...is that you're just an arrogant pretty boy who is about to get a rude awakening...

* LightFlare begins charging *

OOC: So yeah, he produces even more heat and the damn things aren't paralyzed? Is this weakness valid or not?

b-5-1.png

"Sigh...Um guys, if you two have loss of short-term memory, numbers didn't do jack shit to us either, why do you think Igniz is even worried about it? Instead of declaring that you have advantage..."

zjbjup.jpg

"Just put your all on this fight, no trash talk, just actions."

Concentrating the energy of two big energy swords, Silvy shot a beam at Igniz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKXOjFUXrGE

"I would hadn't relied on numbers even if everyone were here. But since the party started."

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"Battle System Change: Tactic Card System to Asterisk Job Change System!!"

All of Giovanni's Tactic Cards appeared around him. They faded as green, glowing crystals floated around him. They were the Asterisks, one of the ways of changing a battle tactic. In order, they were: the Knight, the White Mage, the Black Mage, the Red Mage, the Monk, the Templar, the Dark Knight, the Spell Fencer, the Dragoon, the Summoner, the Arcanist, the Salve-Maker, the Thief, the Merchant, the Vampire, the Spiritmaster, the Performer and the Conjurer.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

(I'll limit myself to 4 of the Asterisks. If I need the others, I'll do periodic substitutions. Let's see now... I'll get the Templar for defense needs, the Dragoon for movement, the Monk for a close-combat... and the Red Mage for emergencies. With all that done... there's one more thing.)

Giovanni held his Diviner and stood into his battle stance. He gave Igniz his final words.

"I'm over my head? Well, at least I'm not delusional like you. This world doesn't need any god! Rather, it's already good without any divine interference! And don't give yourself some glory just because we're battling at your ship. As numbers won't affect any side, the fact that we are here or not doesn't change either."

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"You're the one who defined your fate! Don't come at me with regret once my blade has struck you!!"

potemkin-ca_small.gif

kojuro.png

"I understand."

Kojuro proceeds to position himself in between a Robo-Ky and a clone

kojuro.png

"I will not yield to soulless beings such as yourselves."

Robo_Ky_Colored_by_Nhur.jpg

Before Krizalid could finish gloating...he struck by a rocket propelled fist!

The Robo-Ky grins as the hand clenched Krizalid sending large anounts of electricity through his body.

stand_hard_kick_animation_by_blueblood2-stand_near_weak_kick_anim_by_blueblood2-

Immediately two clones kick Krizalid from both directions high and low causing him to flip violently landing on his neck.

roboky-elec.gif

NOW_TO_FINISH_THE_JOB! HA_HA_HAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

The Robo-Ky charges up for a decisive blow...

Angel_from_King_of_Fighters_by_Leevitron

Angel grabs Krizalid just as Robo-Ky fires a large ball of electricity.

Now we're even "tough guy." Heh heh!

Robo-Ky_GGX_Plus.png

ANNOYING_LITTLE_TRAMP!

character_header_kyo.jpg

She won't be a problem...

The clones and the Robo-Ky's rush Angel and Krizalid!

krizalid00.gif

"Well, if you wouldn't have gotten yourself in that situation, that wouldn't have happened to me."

Krizalid proceeds to kick toward the group coming at him creating a whirlwind attack toward them.

main_v_zero_e.jpg

(He is indeed strong...but these blades aren't my only weapons.)

zero-kneel.gif

CloneZero begins to move in a methodical manner creating after images...

original-zero-kof-x-garou-card2.jpg

(Exactly what I was waiting for.)

Zero steps away from the range of the move as he waits for Zero to become vulnerable again before attempting to attack with a punch to his gut.

These Robo-Ky's...they have a fatal flaw. Heat. And what are the clone's main weapon? Fire. You see where I'm going with this?

Just use Magi's song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKXOjFUXrGE

"I would hadn't relied on numbers even if everyone were here. But since the party started."

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"Battle System Change: Tactic Card System to Asterisk Job Change System!!"

All of Giovanni's Tactic Cards appeared around him. They faded as green, glowing crystals floated around him. They were the Asterisks, one of the ways of changing a battle tactic. In order, they were: the Knight, the White Mage, the Black Mage, the Red Mage, the Monk, the Templar, the Dark Knight, the Spell Fencer, the Dragoon, the Summoner, the Arcanist, the Salve-Maker, the Thief, the Merchant, the Vampire, the Spiritmaster, the Performer and the Conjurer.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

(I'll limit myself to 4 of the Asterisks. If I need the others, I'll do periodic substitutions. Let's see now... I'll get the Templar for defense needs, the Dragoon for movement, the Monk for a close-combat... and the Red Mage for emergencies. With all that done... there's one more thing.)

Giovanni held his Diviner and stood into his battle stance. He gave Igniz his final words.

"I'm over my head? Well, at least I'm not delusional like you. This world doesn't need any god! Rather, it's already good without any divine interference! And don't give yourself some glory just because we're battling at your ship. As numbers won't affect any side, the fact that we are here or not doesn't change either."

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

"You're the one who defined your fate! Don't come at me with regret once my blade has struck you!!"

igniz-comic15.jpg

Cards!? Hahaha! This is no game...

* Igniz proceeds to charge an orb of energy*

OOC: So yeah, he produces even more heat and the damn things aren't paralyzed? Is this weakness valid or not?

b-5-1.png

"Sigh...Um guys, if you two have loss of short-term memory, numbers didn't do jack shit to us either, why do you think Igniz is even worried about it? Instead of declaring that you have advantage..."

zjbjup.jpg

"Just put your all on this fight, no trash talk, just actions."

Concentrating the energy of two big energy swords, Silvy shot a beam at Igniz.

1158282306_f.jpg

*Igniz dodges the beam while simultaneously tossing the energy sphere at LightFlare*

ryu-throwh2.gif

With little time to react, LightFlare catches the sphere in his hand before tossing it to the side

Ryu_420px.jpg

He's too quick for charged attacks! At least not without distracting him first! I'll move in and weaken his defenses?

LightFlare dashes forward using physical stikes to weaken and distract Igniz....

kof_um_igniz_by_orochidarkkyo-d5lswsn.pn

How quaint...

Igniz evades most of Lightflare's attacks as he gathers large amounts of energy for a counter attack....

kojuro.png"I understand."Kojuro proceeds to position himself in between a Robo-Ky and a clone kojuro.png"I will not yield to soulless beings such as yourselves."

potemkin-ca_small.gif

NOW...TO CRUSH THEM.

potem-hammer.gif

Potemkin begins attacking the Robo-Ky's drawing the clones closer to him...

potem-breathe.gif

Potemkin charges releases heat from his body temporarily stunning them.

robo-ky-top.png

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH_AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! MALFUNCTION_MALFUNCTION!

kyo_kusanagi_xii___xiii___my_made_by_mas

DIE!

The clones fire large flames at Potemkin!

potemkin-animestyle_small.jpg

FOOLS...

Potemkin propells himself just as the attack reaches him

roboky-ground.gif

NOOOOOOOOOHHH!

The attack hits the Robo-Ky's. They jerk and convulsed as they ovreheated to the point of exploding.

potemkin-rel.jpg

KOJURO! MY NOBLE COMRADE! I BELIEVE WE ARE WINNING!

krizalid00.gif"Well, if you wouldn't have gotten yourself in that situation, that wouldn't have happened to me."Krizalid proceeds to kick toward the group coming at him creating a whirlwind attack toward them.Kusanagi_Kyo_XIII_by_JonathanBN.jpg

The clones anr are the Robo-Ky's swept away by the attack

robo-ky-top.png

KILL_THEM!

3407313584_33106b6c5b.jpg

Uh oh...

original-zero-kof-x-garou-card2.jpg(Exactly what I was waiting for.)Zero steps away from the range of the move as he waits for Zero to become vulnerable again before attempting to attack with a punch to his gut.

zero_clone_kof_card_by_heidernn-d6tbze8.

Watch closely "brother"...

CloneZero begins to attack OriginalZero. With each attack his mirror immages would follow with the same attack. CloneZero uses this to attack and retreat chaining his attacks together by not allowing mich timw between his attacks and that of his images.