The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frv7ix9-aM

kyo-down.jpg

*cough* You...you...AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Kyo-2_KoF_2002_UM.png

It's not over! You've still got me!

11uhjs3.jpg

O2 begins hitting the ground and pillars of fire explode from beneath Silvy juggling her in the air...

kof95kyo.jpg

My turn...

01 slowly gets up and dashes towards Silvy...

kyo-kusanagi-kofxgarou-card5.png

O1 strikes Silvy out of the air with a thunderous Flaming combo!

orochi_kyo_kof_mugen_by_orochidarkkyo-d6

Meanwhile Kusanagi feels the flames of Nameless and begins to notice something about it.

kusanagi___orochi_kyo___kof_by_orochidar

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! You're flame is different! It's not like K's OR Kyo's!

He immediately breaks free and retreats back...

kyo-amazin2.jpg

His body still in flame, Kusanagi regroups.

kyo-half-kusan.gif

It seems you are no mere amateur. You are truly unique, Zhe Prime. But there's no way I'm loosing to some half baked assassin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKeDvEcMGPY

Kusanagi taunts Nameless as he mercilessly assualts him not stopping even when Nameless hits the ground.

REBIRTH - Clone conflict

naki.png

"Urgh...That's...it!"

She causes an explosion that repels both clones away, Nameless could notice her strenght got three times bigger. Her voice also got way more chaotic.

2rh2r7d.jpg

"I heard you like combos, so i'll do one specially for you guys that will leave you literally split apart, since bleeding to death is probably not working..."

She summons energy swords way bigger than her.

zjbjup.jpg

"HERE GOES...GARNET BURST RAVE!!!"

**Moves starts from 00:32, since she can't rapid fire"

She violently slashes the clones, then finish the move with way bigger and powerful energy sword slashes.

Nameless, also not wanting to lose, also caused an explosion, following up by morphing his glove into a gigantic drill and used it to impale Kusanagi.

Kalos City: On the top of a Building

Magio and the others soon arrived there, finding only Anna waiting for them.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

"Hold on! Where's Lyna?!"

86466776_zpse0399c27.gif

"She left for a mission. She did not told me where it was, though."

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

"O-Oh, I see. I guess I was worried too much."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqndUkyxlNE

"She is the least of your current worries."

69033851_zps788adcc4.gif

"What?! Who the heck said that?!"

When they all blinked once again, someone appeared behind Magio. He weared a black coat and cape and his aura was a contrast to Magio's, yet similar. It was Magio's darkness, his Alter Ego: Argento von Karmia.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

"What do you mean?"

c16a8cb5-6464-4506-bb44-f4e82bd25630_zps

"There are more things in this city than simply him and Lyna. You forgot your mission, did you not?"

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

"Obviously not. But I would like to spend some time with them."

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

"As long as I want that as well, I prefer to finish what we started a long time ago. Each second we waste speaking, a Dimensional Distortion raises in a random part of Kalos. It will not be long until the Mugenverse collides with another Universe, resulting in the destruction of both."

36515196_p15_zpsba55a6ac.png

"Oh yeah, you said that earlier, Magio. About this whole Universe collision stuff..."

42759455_p13_zpsfdc7ef1b.png

"However, I am sure that Magio can spent some of his time with a relaxing moment once in a while. The pressure of his task his quite big, so I do believe that he needs a time to rest."

"I do respect your defense, but of that I am most than uncertain. Do you wish to risk an Universe at the cost of having a little of fun?"

ThinkingAngry_zps5fbc470c.png

"You changed too much since you returned to my heart, you know."

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

"Well, I am your darkness. Your corruption, your despair, everything that makes you putrid... although I believe that I am more of a friend to you, am I not?"

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

"Of course you are. I couldn't wish for a friend such as you, Argento."

06c1d877-8329-477b-bb38-7f8c771c7146_zps

"I am certainly more calm after hearing that."

Sad_zps8ee29738.png

"Then, at least can I say goodbye to them? I want to talk with him one last time before going on my way."

"I do not see why not. Let us wait for them."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL67F7300956A4955D&v=1QvTio8aQhU

REBIRTH - Clone conflict

naki.png

"Urgh...That's...it!"

She causes an explosion that repels both clones away, Nameless could notice her strenght got three times bigger. Her voice also got way more chaotic.

2rh2r7d.jpg

"I heard you like combos, so i'll do one specially for you guys that will leave you literally split apart, since bleeding to death is probably not working..."

She summons energy swords way bigger than her.

zjbjup.jpg

"HERE GOES...GARNET BURST RAVE!!!"

**Moves starts from 00:32, since she can't rapid fire"

She violently slashes the clones, then finish the move with way bigger and powerful energy sword slashes.

kyo1-up-01.jpg

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! I...can't...uuuhh...

kyo2-up-01.jpg Sorry...Lord Igniz...Kusanagi...crush...them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh...

O1 and 02 die from their wounds...leaving Kusanagi to fight alone.

Nameless, also not wanting to lose, also caused an explosion, following up by morphing his glove into a gigantic drill and used it to impale Kusanagi.

kusanagi___orochi_kyo_um_by_orochidarkky

As the drill begins to penatrate his abdomen, Kusanagi watches as his comrades fade away. He wonders if it was all worth it. If he could have chosen another path. He thinks about the Las battle he had with Kyo. He could have changed then...but now he's in to deep. He was created to die for Igniz...even so. He still had a smile on his face...he looks at Zhe Prime and says...

If I die...then I die for what I have lived for.

Suddenly Kusanagi excerpts all his chi a once pushing Zhe Prime into a wall.

kyo_2000_kof_mugen_um_by_orochidarkkyo-d

IF I SHOULD PARISH...THEN SO BE IT! BUT I SHALL DIE AS A SERVANT TO MY MASTER! THAT IS WHO I WAS BORN TO BE! THAT IS WHO I AM! AND THAT IS WHO I WILL BE TILL MY LAST BREATH! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE THESE POWERES. I KNEW IF I HAD TO USE THEM...THEN MY LIFE WAS TRULY ON THE LINE! WHAT MAKES ME SUPERIOR TO YOU PRIME IS THAT I HAVE NOT ONLY KYO'S DNA...BUT...IORI'S AS WELL! PRIME! COME FORTH! GIVE ME A TRUE BATTLE! OR GIVE ME DEATH!

OOC: Alright, two possible scenarios:

What i should do:

aseri-4-1.png

"You're created solely for fighting him? Are you stupid? We three are all victims of this inhumane project, me and Nameless are fighting to put an end to this stupid project, BY OUR OWN FREE WILL, even though we were created to serve him. Think about it, you can make your own path instead of blindly following him."

What i'm about to do:

1011254515_MICWWTWYFMTAVGK.jpg

"Very well, i'll give you the death you're seeking!"

Nameless quickly closes him, and hits his wound in the abdomen, burning Kusanagi from inside out.

OOC: Because i'm sick of autohitting you and also not in the mood to try to find a way to convince Kusanagi, since it might go wrong, and i'm pretty sure there's someone out there who is probably thinking this fight is stupid and is dragging on and delaying the story. Or you could just kill my characters, so what's the deal?

ryu-3rd.jpg

This is it...

LightFlare and the others stand before a large metal door. With no guards...it was obvious that the fight of their lives was just beyond that door. And it was expecting them.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

I SENSE IT AS WELL, LIGHTFLARE. BEYOND THIS DOOR IS...A MASSIVE POWER.

selectangel.gif

Then we're in the right place.

ryu-charselect-udon_small.jpg

Kojuro..I'm sure you can sense them as well...

1011254515_MICWWTWYFMTAVGK.jpg

"So this is...the destiny of us...modified humans after all."

b-1.png

"No!"

nameless_portraits_kof_xi_mugen_by_oroch

"..."

b-3-1.png

"He died because of the path he has chosen. That's all. When are free to sever the chains of fate that binds us."

c0032827_49caf4af1738c.jpg

"You're right...how could i forget that? The reason i'm fighting NESTS right now...it is to server my ties with them, with my own free will."

niko2.png

"Good thing you remembered...here's your cape."

nameless_emb.jpg

"Thanks..."

a-2-1.png

"What was that?"

nameless_emb.jpg

"You're hearing things, now let's go ahead, i'm pretty sure we are close to Igniz."

a-3.png

"Alright, let's take it easy since we are still...burned from that last fight.

After some seconds of walking, they arrive at the metal door, meeting Lightflare and the others. Of course, two of them surprised them.

c-2-1.png

"Krizalid...and..."

nameless_emb.jpg

"Master Ze...No. I mean...Zero."

ozerosmall.png
"Zhe Prime..."

krizalid.jpg
"Give me a break. We really don't need to deal with some of our projects taking revenge on us."

kojuro.png
"I do not think that will be a problem. We have the same common goals after all."

krizalid.jpg
"Hmph. I really don't want to deal with our past right now."

ozerosmall.png
"Krizalid..."

krizalid.jpg
"Yes sir?"

ozerosmall.png
"After all these years, you're still acting? I know you've had some desires to turn on NESTS as well."

krizalid.jpg
"WHAT? Zero, why are you accu-"

ozerosmall.png
"After reviving you from my clone's betrayal, I could tell. You began to question NESTS, no doubt thanks to K' and Maxima's actions."

krizalid.jpg
"Bull! Zero, I followed your orders without question."

ozerosmall.png
"Your loyaly was to me, not to NESTS. Besides..."

Zero faced the steel door that led to Igniz

ozerosmall.png
"No matter how we explain it, no matter how much we justify it, the truth of the matter is that we're nothing more but monsters. I do not regret my time as NESTS executive, but there is no doubt in my mind that we were monsters. Perhaps Lord NESTS had a reason for all of these actions, unfortunately that answer is something that he took to his grave."

krizalid.jpg
"I can't believe I'm hearing this from you, Zero."

ozerosmall.png
"I've known for some time. I merely followed orders because I was loyal. Perhaps I believed there was something more at the end. Doesn't matter. NESTS shouldn't exist anymore. Igniz is letting his ambition get to his head."

krizalid.jpg
"Sounds like you've got a lot of regrets. More than you're willing to admit. Let's just deal with this now and your inner demons later."

ozerosmall.png
"Don't worry about me. I know our mission right now is to stop Igniz at all costs."

nameless_emb.jpg

"She is..."

niko2.png

"I'm Silvy Garnet, part of a secret NESTS project that focused in the enhancement of Human DNA to creat Super Soldiers, also known as Genetically Altered Humans. However, that project was never really truly implemented once NESTS started to clone Kyos. Of course, some of us were still used on some missions. And that's about it."

nameless_emb.jpg

"The test subjects of the project also included her sister, Alty Garnet."

c-2-1.png

Silvy: ...

nameless_emb.jpg

Nameless: She doesn't like to talk much about it.

b-3-1.png

"But..I assure you guys that i'm not here out of revenge. Just to end this nightmare once and for all."

niko2.png

"And with that said, should we enter now?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1004ABA185398593&v=EBiWIftyhuo

selectangel.gif

I believe the young lady has a point.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

INDEED. IT'S NOW OR NEVER...

ryu-charselect-udon_small.jpg

Right. Let's go...

Potemkin knocks the door down...

igniz-comic13.jpg

Welcome, welcome! We've been expecting you!

When the door opens the heroes are greated by Igniz. On his far right side was CloneZero. On his far left side was Crow.

It seems that you do not agree with a world where I am the superior of all. My own men have turned against me. Men and women who once called me master. Who followed my commands without question. Now stand against me. Joining forces with "lower" lifeforms! Bwahaha! Foolish! Do you not understand that what I do is for the betterment of all?! Our society is split! I seek to unite us all...under ONE RULE...

igniz38c_small.jpg...under...my...rule.

igniz-comic12.jpg

I extend my hand one final time. My former comrades will you join me?

angel-neowave.jpg

Hmmm...let me think about...NOPE!

potemkin-xxhr.jpg

I BELIEVE THE YOUNG LADY HAS SPOKEN...

*Potemkin takes his stance*

guilty_gear__crow_sketch__by_lightning_s

You should listen to him, Potemkin. He seeks what is best for our world.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

I DID LISTEN TO HIM...HE REFERRED TO ME AS A "LOWER LIFEFORM." I THINK THAT SEALED THE THE DEAL.

Crow.png

You choice...I have what I need from you...

ryu-champ.jpg

We did not come here to join you. If you've had a change of heart then we will go. But since actions speak louder than words...I know that we will be settling this...the hard way.

*LightFlare takes stance and begins charging*

Zero...Krizalid. What will it be?

Zero looked toward his teammates with a subtle nod before taking a step forward and bowing down.

ozerosmall.png

"Master Igniz. I have served you and your father for years. Even when we reunited under a different banner, I continued to serve you. In truth, I have no regrets for serving NESTS. However..."

Zero stood up.

ozerosmall.png

"I'm afraid your ambitions have crossed a line that I myself am not willing to cross. I have accepted that our glory days as NESTS have ended. Additionally, while I admit our society is not exactly perfect, I have reason to believe that it will never function under the iron rule of any one person, including yours."

Krizalid silently stepped next to Zero crossing his arms.

ozerosmall.png

"To think, that one day I would be standing against you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6pPAaw-_yi20tF5G_qDqB8LpzSPRPq1-&v=kGBvC_S3Uv0&params=OAFIAVgE

igniz-comic10.jpg

You've made your decision...NOW DIE WITH IT!

Suddenly lights come on to reveal the room to be much bigger than it seemed.

kyoclone-badass-falcoon.jpg

It also revealed dozens of clones that were steal in stasis within glass cases. All at once they begin to exit their containers.

kyo-badass-falcoon.jpg

But these clones were different. They seemed be...stronger. As if they were as strong as the original himself.

zeroc3.jpg

By the looks on your face I'd say some of you have already figures out these clones are not like the rest. Each one as strong as Kyo himself...now face the true army...courtesy of our new partner Crow.

guilty_gear__crow_sketch__by_lightning_s

That's only half the story. Meet my other contributions...

Dozens of familiar figures seemingly fall from the ceiling and surround the heroes...

potemkin-ca_small.gif

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING...

Robo-Ky.png

The heroes are surrounded by Robo-Ky's.

ryuio.gif

As if the clones weren't enough...

selectangel.gif

This ain't looking good.

potemkin-ca_small.gif

THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT...

ryuio.gif

EVERYONE! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR BATTLE!

Crow.jpg

HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Crow laughs as a Robo-Temkin appears behind him. This one is larger than the others. It opens in the front to reveal a cockpit. Crow climbs inside. He laughs as the cockpit closes and quickly charges towards the heroes.

igniz-comic9.jpg

You will never make it out of here alive...kill them all.

Igniz steps onto an elevator. He accends to a higher floor...

zeroc6.jpg

ATTAAAACK!

The clones and the Robo-Ky's charge the heroes from all angles

potemkinxc.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

mvs-s1.png

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT FLAAAAAAAAAARE BURST!

*LightFlare fires chi blast in multiple directions*

KOF_Angel_2_by_WUDUO.png

Let's go!

The battle is has begun. Igniz left his loyal subjects to kill all who a pose him. LightFlare and the others are surrounded, outnumbered and trapped. But they must win...the world...and maybe the universe depends kn it...

this Kyo. The Robo-Ky's can be portrayed as any version you see fit. But these do not have the same personality as Mercenary Robo-Ky. He's one of a kind. I will control CloneZero and MechCrow. CloneZero will target Zero. MechCrow will most likely target Potemkin. Any questions or suggestions holla at me jn the OOC Thread.

OOC : Darkflare and Fael are allowed to control Clones and Robo-Ky's. The clones will be portrayed as

OOC: Considering that in Accent Core, Crow was sending Robo-Ky in suicide missions to get rid of him because of his quirks, I don't think Mercenary Robo-Ky can be considered so one of a kind.

ozerosmall.png

"These clones....they're pretty much perfect."

krizalid.jpg

"No kidding, he really dedicated himself to perfecting this particular set. If Marisa were here she would ask why doesn't he just dump Misty and go marry Kusanagi instead."

kojuro.png

"These Robo-Ky are just as much of a threat, they don't seem to have the same "flaws" as the one I work with. I suppose at least Miss Angel and Miss Garnet will appreciate...how do you say...."not being hit on." by them"

aseri-1.png

"Okay, now this is just ridiculous, we didn't beat a bunch of clones just to meet more..."

nameless_emb.jpg

"And some of them actually dodge our attacks...and then, there are these Robo-Ky."

b-1.png

"If my sister was here, she would use her funnels to clear a great number..."

nameless_emb.jpg

"You could use "that"..."

c-1.png

"No! I'm saving "that" for Igniz. Besides, it can only hit one target to oblivion per use."

nameless_emb.jpg

"..."

One of the Robo-ky slashes at Silvy, she dodges it in time, but the slash managed to scratch her. Upset, she slashed the Robo with a energy blade.

aseri-4-1.png

"Goddamitshit!!! If there was only a way to deactivate these things all at once...i dunno, with some kind of eletronic jammer..."

REBIRTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koqAe7iGQvE

This is it... the final battle against Igniz and to bring the true end to NESTS... one move wrong and it would be all for nothing. The others seemed prepared, yet he was still wondering.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

(Am I strong... to do anything? Should I continue or...)

As he wavered into thoughts, Igniz already moved up to another floor. The Robo-Kys seemed to be ready to attack, although they went to the others as he stood there, holding his gunblade. Seconds were passing, as innumerable doubts and regrets flipped through his mind like the pages of a book being changed by the wind.

Hurt_zpsd936a2f8.png

(... I have to move on... but am I the one to decide whether or not should I move? Or is it possible that... I don't even know what I should do anymore...?)

Open and open, the raging waves seemed to be ready to crush the small sand castle in the edge between life and death. Decisions had to be made so fate could change towards a better future. Those with the weak heart had no place in the battlefield. He learned that well. However, he was wavering. Lost in nowhere, without a place to go. Unlocked for attacks, ready to be received by death...

aseri-4-1.png

"Goddamitshit!!! If there was only a way to deactivate these things all at once...i dunno, with some kind of eletronic jammer..."

ozerosmall.png

"I don't think that Crow would leave such an obvious weakness in them."

Meanwhile, Krizalid engaged a few clones and dodged their attacks, almost as if he knew what they were going to do...

krizalid.jpg

"Heh, I suppose I should be glad that I kept Kusanagi's battle data. Just a few changes and they're no problem to me."

A Robo-Ky would shoot a missile at Krizalid, forcing him to move out of the way.

krizalid.jpg

"These robots on the other hand..."

kojuro.png

"I would advise making these machines a priority target."

Kojuro blocks a slash from a Robo-Ky

kojuro.png

"They're constantly analysing our movements and styles. If they're not defeated quickly, we wil surely lose this battle."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koqAe7iGQvE

ryu-oldalpha.gif

I'VE COME TO FAR TO LOSE NOW!

LightFlare yells as he strikes and dodges clone after clone.

GGXrd_08-05.jpg

Destroy Potemkin! Hahaha!

The Robo-Ky's begin to focus on Potemkin as MechCrow begins to attack LightFlare and the others.

potemkin-guiltygear-transparent.gif

Potemkin fends of multiple Robo-Ky's as they hack and move. Taking advantage of his large body, Potemkin absorbs some of the damage in an effort to release a counter attack.

poteroarani.gif

RAAAAÀAAAAH!

Suddenly Potemkin goes into a rage expelling a very intense level of heat from his body causing the Robo-Ky's around him to simultaneously overheat.

ryu-oldalpha.gif

LightFlare notices the Robo-Ky's are stunned...

(The attack he used in our fight...it caused the Robo-Ky's to malfunction.)

Everyone who can...focus on Robo-Ky's surrounding Potemkin!

guilty-gear-xrd-potemkin.jpg

You should worry about YOURSELF!

MechCrow fires multiple energy blasts at the heroes as they dodge for cover.

angel___chain_moves_by_maigleco-d47hlxt.

Clones! Robots! Crazy guys in mech suits! Just like the good old days!

kyo-kusanagi-kofxgarou-card.jpg

The clones continue to assault the fighters.

ryu-oldalpha.gif

Giovanni!! Snap out of it! We need everyone to pull together!

zero-o.gif

OriginalZero...

CloneZero leaps towards OriginalZero...

b-1.png

Silvy: (In a sense, he covered one weakness, but forgot to cover the other...) Namey! We know what to do!

nameless_emb.jpg

Nameless: Roger that.

Silvy grabbed Nameless and threw him to a Robo-Ky horde, while this at first seemed reckless, Nameless removed his glove before he hit the ground, then, caused another fire explosion, creating a heat radius that overheated any Robo-Ky that came close, Silvy took this as an oportunity to quickly destroy the overheating ones.

kojuro.png

(They overheat much more easily than our Robo-Ky. Older models perhaps?)

Kojuro ran up to the Robo-Ky and joined the assault on with his swordplay. With the Robo-Kys covered, Krizalid focused his attention to the Kyo clones.

krizalid.jpg

"Heh, you lot are certainly as strong as Kyo. Too bad for you that none of you are nowhere near as skilled as him."

Zero stood his ground as his clone approached him.

zero-2k1-original.gif

"So tell me, my "dear clone". When did you plan to betray Igniz and take his position as leader? I'm certain that you have your own ambitions much like last time. But I suppose Igniz wouldn't let his guard down so easily for you to quickly backstab him."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1004ABA185398593&v=bzOZCMRvGgg

kojuro.png

(They overheat much more easily than our Robo-Ky. Older models perhaps?)

Kojuro ran up to the Robo-Ky and joined the assault on with his swordplay. With the Robo-Kys covered, Krizalid focused his attention to the Kyo clones.krizalid.jpg

"Heh, you lot are certainly as strong as Kyo. Too bad for you that none of you are nowhere near as skilled as him."

kyokusanagi-kof15th.jpg

(He looks cocky...we'll fix that. )

Zero stood his ground as his clone approached him.zero-2k1-original.gif

"So tell me, my "dear clone". When did you plan to betray Igniz and take his position as leader? I'm certain that you have your own ambitions much like last time. But I suppose Igniz wouldn't let his guard down so easily for you to quickly backstab him."

zeroc4.jpg

Don't pretend to know me. I roamed the Earth not knowing who was. Then Igniz found me. He told me all about you. How you were jealous of me. How you tried to kill me. How you left me for dead. It's your fault I lost my memory. He said you'd fill my head with lies. But he also said...I'm sfronger than you. And that is why you wanted me dead. So you've come to finish the job. I knew you would...but you can't.

Meanwhile MechCrow continues his onslaught...

maxresdefault.jpg

You are know longer necessary, Potemkin! The future is HERE! WE...ARE...THE FUTURE!

potemkin-animestyle.jpg

YOU DON'T HAVE A FUTURE...

LightFlare sees an opening and decides to make a crucial move...

ryu-oldalpha.gif

I'm going after Igniz! He may try to escape! If he does he'll most likely regroup and return with more followers of his cause! I can't let that happen! THIS...IS...NOW!

KOF___Angel_01_by_IDarkShadowI.jpg

Not a problem, LightFlare! We got this!

potemkin-x2-reload-artwork.jpg

CROW IS MINE...AND I'LL DESTROY HIS LITTLE PUPPETS AS WELL...

ryuwallposter.jpg

Ok! Giovanni! I need you to pull yourself together! The world needs you. Can I count on you?