Ryon Pico

pico

Oh boy, where do I even start?

• edit = "Ryon" ;<-- why is this in the DEF file? not that it breaks anything but...

VtC6PeZ.png

• The select portrait is just... bad. I dont think I need to explain why, just look at it and see for yourself.
  • Missing required sprites like no tomorrow. In fact, her entire SFF file consists ONLY of 25 sprites.
  • ALL of her normals have the exact same number of Startup, Active, and Recovery frames; 10 each.
  • All of her normals also have the exact same frame (dis)advantages on hit/block, yet not enough to justify the...
  • ... dino damage on her normals. If you'd seen Kai's pic/video then this needs no introduction.
  • Invincibility frames on her walking and jumping attack anims, which also cause her to cross up the opponent just by walking.
  • Head.pos and Mid.pos use KFM's defaults, thus appear off of her actual body.
  • Taunt shrinks her hitbox to WTF-tier sizes. Not only does it let her dodge High and Mid attacks, but some low ones as well.
  • Hadouken has invincibility frames during the entire animation. Not to mention 300 damage as well.
  • Speaking of which, her Hadouken is a mid-screen infinite.
  • Her super gains power back on hit, in addition to hitting 5 times for 100 dmg each with no scaling. Considering the infinite she has with her regular Hadouken, this is pretty much useless.
  • She has code for a throw, but no anims for it.
  • Her block stance automatically counters the opponent with a kick whenever an attack is blocked.... Why?

Why you created this?!

You doomed us all!

Jakuri_is_Infectious_Love_by_Rarutos.png                   
                                                            Youtoba (Youtube)(Other Links in There) Facebook (Warning)
                                                                                ks_banner_medium.jpg

i explain it in my other post why i her she was for fun and you have to understand she my first i made better stuff outside mugen like rollar coasters in rct, wrestlers and ring in wwe games and alright charcters in lbp

Pico ani banner photo picocharginpicahadoken2.gif

• 3 weeks later...