Super Battletoads

Ultra Fatality

It's finally time for The battletoads to grace your mugen homes with there awesomeness

First up is...............

Rash

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9wv7qg34cvbnu5p/SBT.Rash.rar

Rash by Tetsu The Hidden Rain ---------------------   M.U.G.E.N   This version updated:  8/23/2013   Rash, Real name Dave Shar   The comic relief of The Battletoads, He's the fastest and self proclaim the coolest   and the crazist he is also the smallest of the toads and the weakest although   his speed gives him the advantage he doesn't have as much power as zitz and pimple's   but with all that speed he sure does make up for it   Rash smash hits are all made to be flashly and cool like him like his ball and chain and double cleat   showiing off his fighting skills although flashy they still pack a punch so watch out     Dave Shar, just an cocky average joe, Now an ass kicking battletoad and still cocky   Controls   --------   Basic Controls   --------------   Rash is a 4-button character. Button X is his weak   punch, button Y his strong punch, A for weak kick, and   B for his strong kick. although he doesn't really have more   then one kicking move his B attack is another Strong punch   mixed with kicking moves.   We will use the notation:   D - down   F - forward   U - up   B - back   x - button X (weak punch)   y - button Y (strong punch)   a - button A (weak kick)   b - button B (strong kick/Punch)   When falling in the air, hit buttons X and Y at the same   time to recover. Hold a directional key when recovering to   move a little bit in that direction. If you are near the   ground when you hit xy, you will do a ground-based recovery   instead.   Standard Movement   -----------------   U   - Jump   UF - Jump forwards   F   - Walk forwards   DF - Crouch   D   - Crouch   DB - Crouch or low guard   B   - Walk backwards or high guard   UB - Jump back   F, F - Forward dash   B, B - Back dash   xy - Recovery (when falling)   Basic Standing Attacks   ----------------------   X   - W. Punch   Y   - S. Punch   A   - W. Kick   B   - S. Kick   Basic Crouching Attacks   -----------------------   X   - Low W. Punch   Y   - Low S. Punch   A   - Low W. Kick   B   - Sweep Kick   Basic Air Attacks   -----------------   X   - Air W. Punch   Y   - Air S. Punch   A   - Air W. Kick   B   - Flying Kick   Throws   ------   Rash currently doesn't have a throw due to my poor coding skills (sorry)   but don't worry upon updating he will have one and maybe more :)   Combos ------------ Old School - x,x,x,x,x (Rash old school battletoads 1 punch combo) Battle maniac - y,y,y (An remixed Battletoads battle maniac combo) Super Arcade - a,a,a,a (Rash deafult super battletoads combo) Grab N Bash - b,b,b,x,a,a (An remixed super battletoads combo) Ball N Chain - a,b (An kick combo that hits high and low great for trip ups and linking more combos) Foot loose - a,a,a,b,a (An flashy kick combo)       [while crouching] Scratch N Sniff - x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x (this combo is not a damage dealer but an great linker with the big boot combo or an sweep kick) Big Boot - y,y (This combo kicks p2 into the air for air combos)   Special Moves   ---------------   D,F, a - Spiked Cleat (An great anti air and juggler)   B,F, b - Double Cleat (Great move if your overwhelmed kicks all enemies off you and can also be done in the air)   B,F, a - Air Double Cleat (only done in the Air)       D,B, a - Axe Kick (Rash Jumps towards p2 and does an spin kick while his leg is in the form of an axe can be done in air)   D,B, b - Axe Kicks (Same as Axe Kick but rash does multiple hits can be done in air)   D,F, b - Ra-Tsu-Maki (Rash most flashy move doing a triple spin kick into the air and then booting p2 into the ground can be done in air)     D,B, x - Spring Kick (Rash turns his leg into a spring and does an standing flying kick)     D, b - Spring Stomp (This is an good overhead move while jumping over p2 stomp them into the air or down to the ground it also gives you 1 extra jump only done in the air)   B,F, x - Clap (Rash turns his hands into to giant tamberines and claps p2)   Hyper Moves (each uses 1 power bar)   -------------   D,B, x+y - Pound N Time (Rash smashes p2 into himself then taunts and kicks them away)   D,F, a+b - Super Ra-Tsu-Maki (Rash kicks foward then turns to do an number of spin kicks flying towards p2 finishing it off with an spiked cleat setting p2 up for more combos)   D,B, a+b - Air Super Ra-Tsu-Maki (The same as super ra-tsu-maki but instead of flying foward rash flys upward into the air then ending it by kicking p2 down to the ground this super can be done in the air)   Super Moves  (each uses 2 power bar)   -------------   D,F, x+a - Raked (Rash Jumps into the air and lands on p2 as p2 lays on the ground rash charages up his hand and claws p2 body ending with an huge charged claw can be done in the air)   D,F, x+y - Ranging Rash (Rash rushes p2 and if connected rash beats down p2 with an flashy combo)     Ultra Moves  (each uses 3 power bar)   -------------   D,F, y+b - Smashing Strikes (Rash gives it his all in this super only using Smash hits rash delivers and nasty combo to p2)   D,B, y+b - Speed Kills (Rash taunts p2 in a chance to hit him in his one and only counter attack if hit rash bumps into p2 and shows off how fast he really is) Credits   ------------- First i want to thank Melcore for the battletoads sprite sheet don't know who he is but yea there made by him so yea     All of my annoying testers if it wasn't for them being some cry babies my characters would have lots of bugs [Testers] Ryon Persaud Staubhold Laharl    

Mfmichi For making my pals in the short amount of time he had we would of done more and better but

we thought hey fuck you lol just kidding we did our best only had a few mins to do it

And lastly and most important who wins the most credit   Ryon Persaud   This dude has done way to much for me and my mugen stuff man really huge thanks to this guy   he put off his own wife in child for me lol kidding ya'll but seriously this guy has done a shit load for me in my characters   so all i have to say is thank you sensei ryon ^_^   If i forgot anybody in the testers or just to thank im sorry you know who you are though   Now enough reading it's Stompin Time !!!!!

Be sure to check my within the rain files to find out my next and current wips well see ya

Do you plan on doing other characters besides the Toads? I might be interested in trying this guy out.

Of course i do man but I'm not telling who you can try and guess in my within the rain files just read them and message me who you think it is

Uhhh nicey!

Looks good!

Some very quick feedback...

- can cancel jumping x into itself

- pal. issues... some get hits p.e. of the brown pal are still green...

Dang seriously its only 2 frames and the second frame animtime is -1 hmmm well its still an easy fix bro stop mashing the jumping x lol

Dang seriously its only 2 frames and the second frame animtime is -1 hmmm well its still an easy fix bro stop mashing the jumping x lol

ROFL!! :=D:

Of course i do man but I'm not telling who you can try and guess in my within the rain files just read them and message me who you think it is

:heeee:  Not too hard to figure that out...

I control your love life. A girlfriend for every week. Something something I suppose. That could only be... uhhh... ...I've got nothing. :( I tried the character out. It's okay, but... it feels kind of clunky and stale. There's not much rhyme or reason to its moves as a lot of them do kind of the same thing. And at 20 something MB, I expected a lot more from it. Edit: 1000th post!

You should really change your name now that you've started.

Tetsu The Hidden Rain is fucking ridiculous.

Just use the other name Tremaine.

lol well i cant change it back until next month so were going to have to deal with it man lol but im keeping the name maybe

Stompin Time, Its Pimple turn to join the battle

http://www.mediafire.com/?p5qjybu1r74u19u

Pimple by Tetsu The Hidden Rain ---------------------   M.U.G.E.N   This version updated:  8/24/2013   Pimple, Real name George Pie   The muscle of The Battletoads, He's the tallest and the slowest but the most powerfu   Pimple doesn't think things through he jumps right into battle sometimes it has got him into trouble but mostly out   of it   Pimple's attacks are made to do heavy damage to completly destroy his opponent   George Pie, Stompin things out since 1991   Controls   --------   Basic Controls   --------------   Pimple is a 4-button character. Button X is his weak   punch, button Y his strong punch, A for weak kick, and   B for his strong kick. although he doesn't really have   kicking moves his a and B attack is another Storng punch.   Throws   ------   Pimple currently doesn't have a throw due to my poor coding skills (sorry)   but don't worry upon updating he will have one and maybe more :)   Combos ------------ Old School - y,x,x,x,b Battle maniac - y,x,y Super Arcade - x,x,x,x,x Grab N Bash - b,b,b,b,b,b   Hard knock - a,a,x Head Strong - a,a,b,x   Special Moves   ---------------   D,F, x - Hammer Down   D,F, b - Motor Head (can be done in the air)   x+y - Charge   x+y - Spin out (only done in the air)   B,F, y - Crash   D,U - GTFB     B,F, x - Boom     a+b - Stomp     Hyper Moves (each uses 1 power bar)   -------------   D,B, x+y - Touchdown   D,F, a+b - Ram   Super Moves  (each uses 2 power bar)   -------------   D,F, x+a - Rock out   D,F, x+y - Crush     Ultra Moves  (each uses 3 power bar)   -------------   D,F, y+b - Stoned

I seen a post that said Rash was 20mb so if he is also this amount of memory its because they have an full mp3 song in there snd for rival music go ahead and delete it if you have to and or want to becuase they don't have any rivals at the time but  themselfs which will play a different sound so yea hope you guys enjoy the second member of the battletoads

pimple need some work done on more with his hypers some of the moves are not touching the other player and iam not sure but it sounds like its missing some sound as well

really now im not sure what the problem is but i'll work on it right away and see what i can find and how to fix it and as for his snd im not sure what you mean he doesn't have many sound if you were expecting that

At long last its time for the one and only (seriously i think this the only one) Zitz The leader of The Battletoads

http://www.mediafire.com/?8cf5hu2s2xno30d

Zitz by Tetsu The Hidden Rain -------------------------------------------   M.U.G.E.N   This version updated:  8/24/2013   Zitz, Real name Morgan Zieglar   Morgan Zieglar aka. Zitz is the leader of the battletoads and the smartest   Zitz earned his rights as leader for single handedly deafeating The Dark Queen and her army of space mutants alone thus giving him the most respect out of the trio   Zitz trys to reason everything out before getting into and fight and if all else fails he is more then ready for an battle   All of zitz moves are designed to kill quickly and get the job done no time for showing off   Zitz fighting skills is just as good as his brain power, he relies on his brain power must of the time which makes him the normal fighter out of the toads     Morgan Zieglar, The leader of The Battletoads   Controls   --------   Basic Controls   --------------   Zitz is a 4-button character. Button X is his weak   punch, button Y his strong punch, A for weak kick, and   B for his strong kick. But zitz has no kicking base attacks   all of his moves are punches   We will use the notation:   D - down   F - forward   U - up   B - back   x - button X (weak punch)   y - button Y (strong punch)   a - button A (weak kick/Punch)   b - button B (strong kick/Punch)   When falling in the air, hit buttons X and Y at the same   time to recover. Hold a directional key when recovering to   move a little bit in that direction. If you are near the   ground when you hit xy, you will do a ground-based recovery   instead.   Standard Movement   -----------------   U   - Jump   UF - Jump forwards   F   - Walk forwards   DF - Crouch   D   - Crouch   DB - Crouch or low guard   B   - Walk backwards or high guard   UB - Jump back   F, F - Forward dash   B, B - Back dash   xy - Recovery (when falling)   Basic Standing Attacks   ----------------------   X   - W. Punch   Y   - S. Punch   A   - W. Kick/punch   B   - S. Kick/punch   Basic Crouching Attacks   -----------------------   X   - Low W. Punch   Y   - Low S. Punch   A   - Low W. Kick   B   - Sweep Kick   Basic Air Attacks   -----------------   X   - Air W. Punch   Y   - Air S. Punch   A   - Air W. Kick   B   - Flying Kick   Throws   ------   Zitz currently doesn't have a throw due to my poor coding skills (sorry)   but don't worry upon updating he will have one :)   Combos ------------ Two piece and a Fist - x,x,y (An Remixed short version of his super battletoads combo) Brave knuckle - x,x,x,y,x (An remixed version of the first combo eith more hits) Super Arcade - y,x,x,x,x (Zitz deafult super battletoads combo) Brain Damage - a,x,b (An quick 3 piece designed to knock p2 back) Level up - y,b (An quick combo that hits high and low great for trip ups and linking more combos) Heavy hitting - b,x,x,b,x,b (An heavy combo to do damage and get p2 off you)       [while crouching] Body blow - x,x (this combo is not a damage dealer but an great linker with crouching attacks) Big hand - y,b (This combo hits p2 into the air for air combos)   Special Moves   ---------------   D,F, b - Buzzsaw (Zitz jumps at p2 with an chainsaw knee hitting multiple times this can be done in the air)   B,F, b - Power Push (A great move to get in close to p2 and do some damage)   D,x+y - Mighty Drill (This is an earthquake move and can hit acourse the entire stage)       y+b - GTFB (This is a great move to get opponets off of you if your being overwhelmed can be done in the air)   a+b - Air GTFB (Only done while in the air)   B,F, x - Clap (Zitz turns his hands into to giant tamberines and claps p2)     D,F, x - Leep Toad (Zitz does an jumping uppercut which can be done in the air)     D, b - Zitz kick (This is an good overhead move where zitz does an dive kick downward toward p2 its an great combo linker and it is only done while in the air)   D,B, x - Alpha Counter (An counter attack where you can eithere counter p2 and leave them with an custom combo of yours or perform one of the combos for the moves this attack counters just about everything so its a good move to slow opponents down)         Alpha Counter combos   ----------------------   ACC1 - x,x,y (An 3 piece that will send p2 flying back   ACC2 - y,x,y,x,y (This combo is designed to do damage and sightly push p2 back so you can chain more combos to it)   ACC3 - a (this hit send p2 into the air for air combos or juggling)   ACC4 - b (this also send p2 into the air for more combos but does more damage and more hits)   Hyper Moves (each uses 1 power bar)   -------------   D,B, x+y - Smash N Bash (Zitz smashes p2 into himself then taunts and Punches p2 into the air then kicks them away)   D,B, a+b - Fisted (Zitz jumps to p2 and knees them to the ground and sits on top of them and beats there face in and then finishes them with a drill to the chest this move can be done in the air)   Super Moves  (each uses 2 power bar)   -------------   D,F, x+y - Chin up (Zitz hits p2 with then performs an huge heavy hitting uppercut)   D,F, a+b - Rushzone (Zitz rushes p2 and if connected Zitz beats down p2 with an flashy but effective combo)   D,B, x+a - Super Saw (Zitz transforms into a giant buzzsaw and flys around the stage)       Ultra Moves  (each uses 3 power bar)   -------------   D,F, y+z - Zitz Blitz (Zitz throws a huge punch at p2 and if connected zitz does and hard hitting combo to quickly finish off his opponent)

Please excuse the really late release had a pool party and yea so anywho the full battletoads are now at your command please feedback is needed now enjoy

^THANK YOU^ For these characters, Battletoads has a ton of nostalgia and you did a great job on these. Some of the pals though flash inconsistently and grab-beat moves should all use the same button. Other than thatk, thge voices and playability and sounds are amazing and fit perfectly. Add some intros from the dark queen or the bird professor or the double dragons

^THANK YOU^ For these characters, Battletoads has a ton of nostalgia and you did a great job on these. Some of the pals though flash inconsistently and grab-beat moves should all use the same button. Other than thatk, thge voices and playability and sounds are amazing and fit perfectly. Add some intros from the dark queen or the bird professor or the double dragons

Hmmm having the dark queen and the double dragons in some of the intros or outros would be pretty cool I'll really think about that one and the grab move hmm i might give them a more simpler command so they match each other since they all have that combo i'll think about it and im glad you like the sounds bro i thought really hard on which to give them i wish i could do more with pimple but hey i tryed my best and The pals was an last minute add i know me and my buddy could of done better so like i said don't worry more and better updates will come to the toads im no where near finished with them

:truestory:

WELL.. I don't know about this character first off  why DID you made him so darn SMALL and I don't recall seeing Rash being that small in the Arcade game :*( and also the color pallet is bit off. if you look very closely you can see his arm is green but his hole body is blue and I don't recall Rash being in  blue color and also can you pretty please like fix the color pallet and also put him back to his original size pretty please :*(

Posted Image