Agent P (Perry the Platypus) released by chibasin (04/07/2013)

Ha, glad to see a Perry character that wasn't made by Wlan Co.

Looks like Chibasin actually a fan of P&F huh? (Hinted by his Masato Kanzaki portrait which resemble Jeremy)

Show me that portrait.

tried it, its nothing amazing but its not god awful either, it has KFM sounds :/ and very basic gameplay Kind of hoped for something better but its way better than wlan's though thats not saying much. @kai download the char and look.

And yet for some strange reason I had a different experience with each. And Zobbes actually has proper english. Look at his dA and YouTube. Maybe Wlan and Bean are the same guy but Zobbes being the same guy as the 2 previously mentioned, not really :P, to me anyways.

Yeah, I don't think Zobbes is Wlan. Zobbes is American, while Wlan shares the same damn country as I, plus all the other reasons stated above. Still, the characters he makes are "liked" despite being utter...uh...shit. I guess it's the "OMG a character from my favourite show that's never been made before! Gotta have it!" crowd. I could make some absolutely terrible BMO(?) character from Adventure Time or whatever and that crowd would download it and keep it in their rosters.

I personally think Zobbes is improving myself. 

On a side note, most of my roster (which is 1000+ as of now), contains characters deemed bad by the mugen community on forums. I literally have all the WlanmaniaX, JGearyandJSlikk3 and BeanFan112 characters :P.

Still this Perry does look a lot better than Zobbes' one. Especially the sprite quality, though the color is inaccurate, but whatever.

Although they are some goofballs out there (Mainly fanboys) who actually LIKE those chars, and I find Wlan to be a guilty pleasure of mine (He was merely responsible for starting Invader Zim chars aside from DBS's Gir, though they aren't that good technically). And I also mean authors such as Minoo, RoySquadRocks, Bruno_SS, and a few others (I actually like the chars made by the 3 I mentioned).