Roxas Wip

Kanbei

I like the sprites they look alot better than they used to that reminds me dood I ripped roxas sound clips from KH 2 if you would like them same quality as the others I gave you on youtube

thats good to know about the spriting. as Ultimecia has said you just upload the url and it should automatically embed them. secondly could you please Upload the Stage you used for this Wip Its funny. ill upload roxas clips to megaupload for you then pm you on here.

thats good to know about the spriting. as Ultimecia has said you just upload the url and it should automatically embed them. secondly could you please Upload the Stage you used for this Wip Its funny. ill upload roxas clips to megaupload for you then pm you on here.

Sure Ill Pm To Ya On Youtube!

• 1 year later...

Your post kinda contradict's itself lol (its also quite unclear still IMO)

Ryon asked that question (so I believe) as if you had Kanbei's Roxas or if you were making your own. If its the latter (as it seems), it didn't make sense to bump Kanbei's topic,instead you could've made your own WIP topic(though at the same time I can understand why you wouldn't make one)

Also,how can you gaurantee he will be complete this year if you need a coder? lol

If I'm wrong in any part of this feel free to correct me...

Your post kinda contradict's itself lol (its also quite unclear still IMO)

Ryon asked that question (so I believe) as if you had Kanbei's Roxas or if you were making your own. If its the latter (as it seems), it didn't make sense to bump Kanbei's topic,instead you could've made your own WIP topic(though at the same time I can understand why you wouldn't make one)

Also,how can you gaurantee he will be complete this year if you need a coder? lol

If I'm wrong in any part of this feel free to correct me...

I would like to make a new topic, but i use Kanbei's topic that i make Roxas this year. Kanbei is very busy with his Donald and some other wips. Also it's not the same Roxas, he will use two keyblades. New portrait, with required sprites and new moves.

So the sprites are now problem, but i need a coder. I can't code a char and i've no interest to do that. It's take lot of time. So i've no time for that. All i want is a decent Roxas for mugen and i want to back to work like the good old times.

I would like to make a new topic, but i use Kanbei's topic that i make Roxas this year. Kanbei is very busy with his Donald and some other wips. Also it's not the same Roxas, he will use two keyblades. New portrait, with required sprites and new moves.

So the sprites are now problem, but i need a coder. I can't code a char and i've no interest to do that. It's take lot of time. So i've no time for that. All i want is a decent Roxas for mugen and i want to back to work like the good old times.

It's not the same Roxas? Then you should've made a new topic.

• 2 months later...

@Kanbei: Dang that's a bummer, I wish Ultraboard101 will return and code this char. To tell the truth, I don't have a coder. Because Kanbei left this char in the dust. Ul101 gone forever and now you're telling us that lost him. Way the go, you just can't make backup like all the other retired mugen creators. You have disappointed us for all the KH fans and yourself.

@Kanbei: Dang that's a bummer, I wish Ultraboard101 will return and code this char. To tell the truth, I don't have a coder. Because Kanbei left this char in the dust. Ul101 gone forever and now you're telling us that lost him. Way the go, you just can't make backup like all the other retired mugen creators. You have disappointed us for all the KH fans and yourself.

Not everything is lost, I'll just make a new one. I still have my work in progresses I'm working on, besides that roxas was in limbo never to be done. but don't worry I have not let you down my friend.

was there really a need to be a dick about it? he lost his files (which were barely done btw) so you rub it in don't do that.

as for Ultraboard hes more than likely not returning to mugen.