[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

There's a shitton going for Malamar. I've used it and absolutely wrecked good portions of my friend's teams using it. For example: have it hold an Iron Ball and run Trick Room. Just watch out for those sneaky little bugs.

EDIT:

BbyAU52IMAAQRx8.jpg

There's a shitton going for Malamar. I've used it and absolutely wrecked good portions of my friend's teams using it. For example: have it hold an Iron Ball and run Trick Room. Just watch out for those sneaky little bugs.

EDIT:

BbyAU52IMAAQRx8.jpg

So that's how players behave at Smogon if they see Klefki? LMAO!

Believe me, that thing is infuriating beyond all belief. You haven't raged until your entire Ubers team has been swept by a SwagKey. They argued for pages about how annoying it was and how to deal with it.

If only a legendary Pokemon with Magic Coat can deflect it right back at Klefki.

Lol, who needs legendaries to murder Klefki. Just get something with Own Tempo and watch its Swagger fall flat.

....or just burned it with fire. It is a steel-type you know. =P

Believe me, that thing is infuriating beyond all belief. You haven't raged until your entire Ubers team has been swept by a SwagKey.

And then Durant does entrainment and destroys him. (Destroyed Mega-Kangaskhan this way :3)

Mega Absol can't switch in to it because Magic Coat doesn't activate until AFTER it Mega Evolves.

Espeon may block the strat but its still horribly weak to Foul Play, even with its attack stat at the minimum possible value.

And honestly, who's going to run Own Tempo specifically for SwagKey? You may as well argue for MegaLucario's unbanning due to Moltres...

Something tells me people are forgetting that SwagKey also often includes Substitute and Thunder Wave along with Foul Play. Think about it. Substitute means that if they attack/snap out of confusion, it won't do nearly as much damage as it would. Thunder Wave is rather obvious, leaving an even smaller chance of actually attacking and also pretty much guarantees that Klefki will outspeed them even with its subpar speed. Foul Play, well, runs off of the opponent's attack stat which makes Swagger all the more helpful.

[/rant]

Speaking of the complete National dex he has... all I need to is to make the eggs of the Pokemon I have... that should finish the entire National Dex and I can get that shiny charm. Wait... I have to capture them all first... Guess I'll have to nab that Smeargle then.

Something tells me people are forgetting that SwagKey also often includes Substitute and Thunder Wave along with Foul Play. Think about it. Substitute means that if they attack/snap out of confusion, it won't do nearly as much damage as it would. Thunder Wave is rather obvious, leaving an even smaller chance of actually attacking and also pretty much guarantees that Klefki will outspeed them even with its subpar speed. Foul Play, well, runs off of the opponent's attack stat which makes Swagger all the more helpful.

[/rant]

Still, first Klefki must set up. If you can kill Klefki in one shot, it won't get to. And Klefki's stats... Not very good. It has average base defenses, and it's base HP is incredibly low, at only 57. Earthquake will rip through it.