[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Yiss.

Just no. I do not consider those two to be even remotely pleasant looking, honestly.

LOL! both of you. XD

Well even when you try to catch one in the wild its still a 1/10,000 chance (Sarcasm) you will get a Shiny I was lucky enough to get a Shiny Trapinch in the wild and captured it Though I traded to Matt for a Rotom but hey It was cool.  :goodmood:   

If the PokeBank download goes well in Japan, then our nightmares and tortures of no PokeBank will be over very soon. And MugoUrth... You may be very annoyed if you ever face me... because I've used Greninja and Aegislash and they are very decent Pokemon in terms of what they can do. Looks don't affect how they battle, capabilities do. If you don't like how they look, that's your opinion and no one else can challenge that.

If the PokeBank download goes well in Japan, then our nightmares and tortures of no PokeBank will be over very soon. And MugoUrth... You may be very annoyed if you ever face me... because I've used Greninja and Aegislash and they are very decent Pokemon in terms of what they can do. Looks don't affect how they battle, capabilities do. If you don't like how they look, that's your opinion and no one else can challenge that.

...Everyone and their mom uses them. There's next to no diversity. I don't see why I have to resort using ugly/personallity-less Pokemon in order to win. I can still make a decent team using Pokemon I like. After all, why would I have Gengar and Kangaskhan on my team if I swore against OU types entirely?

...But why are we having this discussion for the ten-umptillionth time?

New Megas: I'm still kind of hoping for more of the starters to get Mega forms. I'd really like to see MegaEmboar and MegaSamurott, assuming gen 5 Pokemon are allowed Megas. Also, I'm kind of hoping Snorlax gets one. I'd actually kind of like to see Snorlax get a buff to make him viable again. ...Yeah, I know it's kind of strange I like Snorlax, but don't like Greninja or Scizor etc. But hey, it's all just opinion.

Don't tell me THAT thing was compensation!! If it is... I'm dying for Pokebank release... and I'd expect M. Weavile to outspeed M. Gengar.

It should, Weavile speed stat can be very high standard. Its Mega form should out speed Mega-Gengar in that case,  though it may still have trouble dealing with Mega-Lucario Due to its Type.  =P

New Megas: I'm still kind of hoping for more of the starters to get Mega forms. I'd really like to see MegaEmboar and MegaSamurott, assuming gen 5 Pokemon are allowed Megas. Also, I'm kind of hoping Snorlax gets one. I'd actually kind of like to see Snorlax get a buff to make him viable again. ...Yeah, I know it's kind of strange I like Snorlax, but don't like Greninja or Scizor etc. But hey, it's all just opinion.

Man Snorlax gets a mega-form its going to be nightmare dealing with it unless you have an OU pokemon.

Snorlax already gained OU viability this gen in the form of Assault Vest. Granted he'll still be classed as UU, doesn't mean he's not OU viable, kinda like what Slowbro was last gen; UU, but an excellent counter to Terrakion and Keldeo, two of the biggest threats in gen 5.

4chan.org is a really good Mega Evolution.

No really, I can't see the image.

Also, Mega Blissey with its 100 point stat boost going straight to Defense

I hope Blissey doesn't get one. Blissey's powerful enough. I'd really like to see more Pokemon who could actually use a boost get Mega forms and less already overpowered Pokemon get ones.