WlanmaniaX

Courage the Cowardly Dog

22 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, yaminogun said:

his most powerful move

 

I lost my composure when King kai/Muriel started reasoning with goku/Courage. XD

 

@.Gif issues,

 

The .gif issues are from fighter factory exporting .gif animations. By default the slider setting for .gif speed is at double the speed. You can export it again but just slide the slider once to the left to export an animation .gif at the normal speed. It doesn't really matter though, the .gifs are just preview animations. You'll get the real character soon enough with the proper animations and speeds.

 

Keep up the great work WlanmaniaX ! So far you are my new favorite creator for bringing R.O.B., Invader Zim, and now Courage to my mugen! You've made a huge fan base very happy with these and adding to the prestige of characters that up until not too long ago only Warner and DDR were capable of giving us. This was all that was missing and now we're getting it and all of it it seems ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

I lost my composure when King kai/Muriel started reasoning with goku/Courage. XD

 

@.Gif issues,

 

The .gif issues are from fighter factory exporting .gif animations. By default the slider setting for .gif speed is at double the speed. You can export it again but just slide the slider once to the left to export an animation .gif at the normal speed. It doesn't really matter though, the .gifs are just preview animations. You'll get the real character soon enough with the proper animations and speeds.

 

Keep up the great work WlanmaniaX ! So far you are my new favorite creator for bringing R.O.B., Invader Zim, and now Courage to my mugen! You've made a huge fan base very happy with these and adding to the prestige of characters that up until not too long ago only Warner and DDR were capable of giving us. This was all that was missing and now we're getting it and all of it it seems ;)

And don't forget this! He helped me out with this character sprites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WlanmaniaX said:
The video preview has been added! Sorry about the low quality, by the way!
 

That's awesome! It's a shame that we can't upvote or downvote on topics anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WlanmaniaX said:
The video preview has been added! Sorry about the low quality, by the way!
 

This, i can't wait!

8 minutes ago, thebestmlTBM said:

That's awesome! It's a shame that we can't upvote or downvote on topics anymore.

Well, blame the updates (plz admins don't take this seriously)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now