Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hai :3

Welcome.

One day you will move on from movie maker :)

Movie Maker can export in HD and 60fps, so it's not all bad.

I mean, I don't do anything special to my videos outside of captions and cropping, so it does the trick... If only it wasn't such a resource hog when it comes to publishing :s

Sorry if this thread's old but welcome to the boards supremeshark. Hope you have a good time. And regarding Movie Maker, there's a reason people hate it. It's because the WMV format has a habit of butchering video quality. Newer versions don't give you an option to dump to AVI format unfortunately. For best quality, AVI is the best route. (just make sure it's a codec that youtube can read)

I uploaded a bunch of test videos to YouTube, and .wmv was cleaner than .mp4. It comes out fine if you set the quality to 720p when exporting.

If you're using an old Movie Maker, there's HD codecs available that are better in a way, as they stretch the video to that resolution.

I'm not good at these introductions.

Hi everyone, my name is Aiden. I've just joined MFFA yesterday but I've known this site for 4 years.

I'm a 14 years old boy, a very shy person, I like Kingdom Hearts, Touhou, Musics, King of Fighters & Crossovers.

That is all that I can say.

So, yeah. Another new guy, I guess.

The "name" is LeDavid, though LD or Dave works just as well. I've probably never met any of you online, since I've kept off forums for a long while. Personal reasons and such.

I found out about MUGEN from an online friend, who went to an old forum I used to be part of. Ever since then, it's been an on and off again thing. Kind of like a fever, except involving more red belts and blue fireballs than actual sickness.

Recently, I've decided that it's time to get off my ass and actually finish a project; something I am terrible at doing at the moment. So, me and a couple of friends are working on our character for our fighting game. At some point though, we realize our error: we don't know where to even begin.

And that's how I got here. I plan on still staying and looking around here after I get some help with our little game, but mostly AFTER we're done.

Sorry if that seemed rant-like, but I just wanna make things clear. For some reason.