Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I'm Savage Source, I'm interested in nostaglia and travel in the past. Also looking to know what the future gives us. Firstly I'm looking for old PC games which I really loved and secondly like to know other peoples PC gaming memories in their childhood.

My Mugen taste / State in Mugening:

I like if every single character appears in my roster only once at a time. I like when my Mugen has characters with almost every single important moves like normals, uniques, hypers, specials. I love High quality stages with beautiful specific view in the background or invironments. I like when the stage bg music is other than it's official and have harmony with the current stage, dynamic, epic, or exciting.

I have only 1 mugen video about Mugen 1.0 cause of I discovered this brand new version not so long ago. I stood there to be playing with the old Winmugen version, but it's the past already and many errors fixed in the new Mugen 1.0 compare to the old Winmugen. I'm about to upload a lot of Mugen videos which shows my progress and soon having a brand new Mugen roster video with systematic placing for the characters (also calling two different characters next to each other who already fought a battle in Screwattack against each other so it will make me find them easily if needed).

On my name's day I'm also cheerful because the very first thing I get to know is the M.U.G.E.N. fighting game versions release day. I just call that day: The World M.U.G.E.N. Day. Date:14 of April (of course)

You can read contacts on my profile page.

Have a nice day everyone!

Hello there, Skipper. Welcome to MFFA!

MUGEN Wiki, eh? You mean the MUGEN Database? I hear there's this really dodgy fellow on there called PlasmoidThunder. Don't like him one bit.

Yeah. He deletes articles without warning. What a jerk.

Hello everyone!, I've been on mffa for about a year but never really splashed the waters until of lately when I decided that I wanted to take part in the community more and make more friends, I normally hang out in the chat room or I find myself scrolling threw the wips or releases looking for something that catches my eye. My name is Chris and I live in the united states, I am also a member on infinity mugen team, I've been a memeber over then since 09 but I never really posted that much because I could never find where I find it in the community, so now I'm trying to fit in the community on MFFA because i really like it here. I enjoy playing video games, watching TV and creating things for mugen, I've only released one character to the public and that is Jack from windy x windam. But I am learning how to make stages etc so I can do it all so I can contribute to the community and make things that people will enjoy. I am currently working on Rentaro from fighting climax, So thanks for reading and stay tuned for my future projects! 

Find Creativity
Find Yourself
Find Peace

Well, as the title says, this is my welcome at the place called Mugen Free For All, for to do short: MFFA.
 For people who do not know me, my name is Franco-Satsujinki666 (formerly called me Franco-Scorpion659), but I can call me Franco.
 Well, also it is, I'm somewhat interested in what the M.U.G.E.N, which will mainly try to create or edit any character, but of course, do take long to work, but good, although I am interested in get some characters, some known both as not-known, besides other things.

Well, that is all that I can say.

-Franco-Satsujinki666-