Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uh... what happened to my post? Did someone eat it or something? :s

A dude called Mugen Demo managed to obtain Ax's other Pokémon characters. Yes, the other 10 from his Pokémon full game he supposedly never finished.

Aside from Charizard which was already released (meaning he made 11 in total), I've added:

-Bulbasaur

-Arbok

-Pikachu

-Haunter

-Aerodactyl

-Mewtwo

-Heracross

-Donphan

-Lugia

-Exploud

They're the same quality as his Charizard, so take that how you wish.

Uh... what happened to my post? Did someone eat it or something? :s

A dude called Mugen Demo managed to obtain Ax's other Pokémon characters. Yes, the other 10 from his Pokémon full game he supposedly never finished.

Aside from Charizard which was already released (meaning he made 11 in total), I've added:

-Bulbasaur

-Arbok

-Pikachu

-Haunter

-Aerodactyl

-Mewtwo

-Heracross

-Donphan

-Lugia

-Exploud

They're the same quality as his Charizard, so take that how you wish.

Actually that guy is Ax from what I hear :P

I'll be releasing about 10 more pokemon in a full game with stages, screenpack, and characters.

Long time no see gang.

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I've decided to work on this game again after a long time. The bad news is that I'm almost done with it and that means that some of you might not be featured in this game. My apologies to my team who worked really hard on this.

I only meant to get like 10 done and then that escalated to like 20-ish. So now I have like only 2-3 characters left and plus any others that anyone else can contribute.

Though you can all of course continue this project yourselves to like 30-150, etc, etc. ,, if you guys want to do that.

My contribution is basically done in about 1 more week left.

8MZDT0n.png

http://i.imgur.com/8MZDT0n.png

This will be a full game release. It includes a screenpack, 6 stages, 20-ish characters. Only Steelix and Rhydon are left and maybe a legendary pokemon ;)

This game was unfortunately made on winmugen so no zooming feature. My current PC does not run mugen 1.1 for some reason so I had to build this on winmugen. However if anyone can rebuild this on mugen 1.1; that would be awesome! As I intended the Pokemon to work in a larger world this the pokemon themselves are rather large.

So this month be ready for a whole roster of pokemon coming your way! ;)

http://elecbyte.com/forum/index.php?topic=3523.180

Yep that's right, that pokemon collection of yours is gonna get a lot bigger now :D

I've got poke-fever ever since Type Wild came out with their game and then recently Ryons been giving me some competition with his game

so I gotta step up and give them my Ax 1,2, punch!

I have nearly every attack type to except fighting type, which is ironic since this is a fighting game :P   I also have most of the types of

pokemon though not all of them and not every pokemon has a single type attack. There is now a mixture among some of them.

Chariard has been updated with flying attacks such as fly and gust attack.

The roster is as follows

Pikachu

Charizard

Rusty's Beedrill "Dorkly"

Bulbasaur

Abra

Arbok

Tentacruel

Haunter

Rhydon

Heracross

Donphan

Exploud

Regice

Duskull

Salamence

Lugia

Steelix

Aerodactyl

Mewtwo

Mew

And for anyone familiar with this project from a long time ago, I've dropped Nidoking and Hitmonlee because I could not come up with good attacks.

Sorry about that. This game also includes trainers and a story was planned around this game in order with its stages.

Each setting will have you fight 3 pokemon.

First you will start off fighting on the beach as if you got off a boat, since most pokemon regions are islands.

-featuring Lugia, Salamence, Tentacruel

flying-type,Dragon-type,Water-type

Next you make your way towards mountain terrain, having to climb up on over to get to the next area.

-featuring Charizard, Aerodactyl, Steelix

fire-type,Ancient Pokemon, Steel-type

After that you'll find an entrance into a cave and make your way through that.

-featuring Haunter, Duskull, Regice

2 Ghost-types but one using dark-type attacks instead, ice-type

Coming out of there you'll exit into a forest looking for the main road.

-featuring Heracross, Beedrill, Bulbasaur

2 Bug-Types, Grass-type

Arriving at the main route you follow it all the way down into a town.

-featuring Arbok, Donphan, Exploud

Poison-Type, Ground-Type, Normal-Type

At the town you'll enter a gym for your final showdowns.

-featuring Pikachu,Abra, Rhydon

Electric-Type, Psychic-Type,  Rock-Type

Mewtwo will appear in the cave (In the middle of the Arcade Journey Story mode) as an extra battle in the cave setting. His cutscene was planned as

him being very sick and violent. At the end of the fight Mewtwo expresses agony as he melts into a pink goo and turns into a Ditto. The explanation for

this is that Mewtwo is a clone of Mew and that after awhile his cell structure eventually begins to break down like every other clone experiment and thus

Mewtwo dies. Somehow I wanted the player to capture the Ditto as a momento.

Mew will be added in some way after the game, maybe as a prize. He may include his own stage, like a space stage from pokemon snap.

Nidoking was supposed to be a re-occurring battle with Gary, as his trainer, like in the games. Beedrill was added in place of hitmonlee. Duskull was used for

Dark-Type since every dark-type pokemon looks terrible design-wise and some ghost-type can use dark-type moves so Duskull was used to fill in and fight in place of dark-type.

There are no fairy-type pokemon in this game though Mew will use a fairy-type attack.

• 2 weeks later...

Pikaman's been around for over a year now. I guess it was updated then :s It's an edit.

Why I never added it in the first place, I'll never know.

@Buttkiller
As the guy above said, Pachirisu is Gen IV, not III. If you don't believe any of us, then go look it up on Bulbapedia.

I refer to your game as Project Catch 'Em All to help distinguish it from all the other Pokémon: MUGEN Editions out there :P

The version current on here was made by Bruno_SS, I do believe.

Yes, that does mean I haven't added your game to the collection yet. Sorry :c

I refer to your game as Project Catch 'Em All to help distinguish it from all the other Pokémon: MUGEN Editions out there :P

The version current on here was made by Bruno_SS, I do believe.

Yes, that does mean I haven't added your game to the collection yet. Sorry :c

Ah, I see. Good thing I asked. :P

Sadly, we have the folder name called "Pokemon Mugen Edition," lol. Project Catch 'Em All sounds good too. The thing is, I don't know if you really should put it here. It has technically been released here in a way. Well, the beta has.