Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

Mike's (first one).

Luketheemewtwo's edit of Mike's (fourth one) is a bit "meh". It's kinda good, but when it comes down to it, it's just Mike's with altered sprites.

I couldn't get into The_None's (third one). It doesn't feel like MissingNo....

F*ck KoopaKingdom's one (second one). It's a spriteswap of some Mortal Kombat character.

Oh, and hey, quick double post!

-Added Sceptile by MMidiotshock. It's incomplete and not technically released, but the download is publicly available, so...

-Updated Unknown Diglett and Koffing images with actual creator names. Cheers, mysterious Brawlyoshi guy person man.

I wish someone would take/make some good sprites and make a decent character with them :U

Also, Jetgoshi/Cyberlizard/Khanny Pham's old site is "frozen" or something, meaning I can't get his old characters. Also, the 4shared links to them are invalid. I've reuploaded Garchomp, but don't actually have the others.

I'm missing:

-Giratina

-Rayquaza

Oh. That's it :P

I gotta admit, this author's Zapdos, Moltres, Groudon and Kyogre play quite well. I had to weaken their Attack a little... despite the life they have... they took a lot of damage from one attack.

I gotta admit, this author's Zapdos, Moltres, Groudon and Kyogre play quite well.

They might play better than you'd expect at first, but their sprites look rather...unique. As if they were made in some sort of hand-drawn MS Paint style.

Found by complete accident, I present to you Grouda and Kaiole!

Do tell Sir BatMatt how you achieved finding something by, as you put it, complete accident. I'm rather curious to know how you were able to do that if you were not on a character hunting quest at all (to my knowledge you were not).  :hmm:

Was originally looking for a character known as Minun by DarkMasao2. I couldn't find anything but an outdated Sendspace link, so I tried to find any threads created by Dark (given that he/she entered the MUGEN Database chat and said he'd/she'd updated his/her Minun character). Alas, I could not find anything of the sort, but I did come across this image:

2MasaoBossShot_zpse20ed91c.png

Naturally I typed "Grouda mugen" into Google and found this site. As you might notice, you can see two files there:

"Grouda (R var2).zip" and "Kaiole ®.zip". Downloaded 'em both and voilà! So while I did (out of curiosity) go looking for them, that was not my original intention :)

• 2 weeks later...

I might split them off into their own section, these cheapies.

Is it a idea to split off all the Pokémon in this collection and divide them in tiers?

Like e.g. :

- Awesome tier

- Good tier

- Okay tier

- Bad tier

- Cheap tier

That would be biased, so no. Besides, we already have the "Junk" section :P

Cheapies are completely different from regular characters, so it would make sense to separate them.

Except most of the collected characters are junk, lol. XD