Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

-Added Sylveon by Ayato589

What is it with the Japanese and 12th palette cheap modes? 12th palette Sylveon takes no damage and K.O.s the opponent when they perform a direct attack (non-projectile/helper), even if they don't make contact.

Thats mostly due to his OTH Null Reversal (coding by Cedric). It kills stuff when a hitdef comes into contact with it. It can easily be evaded with a selfstate.

Ha! I'll F1 that thing or KO it with KAZ's Magneto's cheap palette (Pal 12). His gravity squeeze hyper is an instant KO and NONE of his attacks can be blocked! Second, I KNOW how to make a character 95% invulnerable! I do that with Kong's Bison, Matsutzu's WereGarurumon, hsiethm's Morrigan, Mouser's Bison and the SFA3 Final Bison. I have my counters to cheap/perfect AI characters.

Yea, good luck with that. Its F1 proof, its NOKO prevents it from dieing. Its also immune to custom states due to its hitoverride. The only legit way to kill it is to use a lifeset and Hitpausetime to do so, this tactic will break the NOKO.

Does that even work properly with regular MUGEN? I mean, I guess it would, but some stages for that game have a giant gap where the lifebars are. Not sure how wide it is either.

Good point!  I think the stage is special-made for the Mugen Pokemon game that Ryon and crew had made. =P

I had Dark Lugia but the coding it had made it clear it was specifically for that Pokemon MUGEN game. As for Sylveon, Though I deactivated the cheap palette, there was 1 palette that'll KO anything even you're at a distance. It's not F1 proof and so far, I can easily kill it with SFA3 Bison's Shin Psycho Crusher.

Added Mareep Grassland by DJ HANNIBALROYCE

I have unsettling news, however. Imageshack, while incredibly useful, has lost its usefulness. They implemented a trial thing to their website that ends in 16 days. After this period, I can no longer upload images without needing to pay (which I'm not going to do, by the way). I hear imgur is good, but does it have bandwidth limits?

Added Mareep Grassland by DJ HANNIBALROYCE

I have unsettling news, however. Imageshack, while incredibly useful, has lost its usefulness. They implemented a trial thing to their website that ends in 16 days. After this period, I can no longer upload images without needing to pay (which I'm not going to do, by the way). I hear imgur is good, but does it have bandwidth limits?

Imgur is good. Its free, so you don't need to pay anything.

I'm forever seeing bandwidth problems with Photobucket (the image is replaced with some bandwidth limit reached notice). I know imgur is free, I was just wondering if it too has bandwidth limits, because something like that isn't great for a page that's viewed a fair bit.

I'm forever seeing bandwidth problems with Photobucket (the image is replaced with some bandwidth limit reached notice). I know imgur is free, I was just wondering if it too has bandwidth limits, because something like that isn't great for a page that's viewed a fair bit.

Idk I have been using Photobucket with no problems so far... So the choice is yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go...

-Added Grand Canyon by Kung Fu Man

-Added Ghost Tower by Kung Fu Man

-Added Outskirts by Saiyajin Mui

-Added Outskirts' Stand by Sam

Thing is, I can't seem to find Kohaku's version of Outskirt Stand anywhere. What's crazy is that I have it, but I removed some of the animations, so I can't simply host it :/

ALL HAIL LORD HELIX!

Uh...I mean, added Omanyte by DJ HANNIBALROYCE.