Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

• 2 weeks later...

There is a second version of Combusken and a version of Klang. Klang's download is unavailable, but it's an edit of Klinklang that can't attack by Mario11766, so it's not really good anyway. Also, there's a version of Chikorita by Bruno_SS.

If Kyurem's any good, you may want to make a guide on how to get it, because the site's Japanese.

Google Chrome can translate.

• 2 weeks later...

-Added Sylveon by Ayato589

What is it with the Japanese and 12th palette cheap modes? 12th palette Sylveon takes no damage and K.O.s the opponent when they perform a direct attack (non-projectile/helper), even if they don't make contact.

Well i'm not sure why but usaully I disable/remove the last 3 palettes of the character when they have that feature. :attack:

Ha! I'll F1 that thing or KO it with KAZ's Magneto's cheap palette (Pal 12). His gravity squeeze hyper is an instant KO and NONE of his attacks can be blocked! Second, I KNOW how to make a character 95% invulnerable! I do that with Kong's Bison, Matsutzu's WereGarurumon, hsiethm's Morrigan, Mouser's Bison and the SFA3 Final Bison. I have my counters to cheap/perfect AI characters.

I had to recode the Charizard I downloaded for my roster to remove the vore part of his attacks... and I don't plan to go through all that for Lugia...

*late*

It's just vore. No regular attacks at all...I'm guessing. I only looked at its sprites briefly, and there aren't many of them, so I assume it has just one attack.

In relation to Lugia...

-Added Lugia by ŒÜŒŽ‰J–‚—ŽÑ (listed as [Moon Runes])