[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

O come on! Its going to happen.

It starts with Link and now Toon Link.

Next its gonna be Zelda/Sheik and then Ganondorf.

Trust me, its gonna happen.

Its only a matter of time.

A good chance they will be in. Doe one of them will be an unlockable character. :goodmood:

My guess is maybe 18 will be annouced then keep the rest a secret. Maybe, I could be wrong. I have been before saying Toon Link and Olimar will get cut but they didn't.

So did i, especially Toon Link when I saw him riding the phantom Train stage but I guess they are going to do one of those numbers like if the character is fighting on that stage you might see some one else riding the train instead Toon link. but all in all I'm just hoping they will have a Character from "Fire Emblem" for the starting roster and make Captain Falcon available to start as well instead of being unlockable like the last SSB. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never played Fire Emblem but if Roy was in a Super Smash Bros game before... he should be included in this one. And glad Marth's part of the action too. I like catching opponents off guard with his moves and his final smash, as long he doesn't end up dead if he missed.

I never played Fire Emblem but if Roy was in a Super Smash Bros game before... he should be included in this one. And glad Marth's part of the action too. I like catching opponents off guard with his moves and his final smash, as long he doesn't end up dead if he missed.

your kidding right

Posted Image

you do know roy was in Melee right?

• 2 weeks later...

The first game which I played was the original Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64, Gamecube wasn't so popular here that few people owned one.

Anyway, any news about that new Super Smash Bros.?

Well Toshio all I can say about this Smash Brothers so far we are getting some new comers like Mega-man, villager(from animal crossing), WII fit trainer Girl. And we are getting (and more likly) characters from the last SSB (Brawl). Plus the the stages will differ from the 3DS and WIIU. One thing I am excited about this one is we have three Game companys involve in this. (Nintendo; Sega; now Capcom). kinda gives me that mugen feel. Even though it will be mostly Nintendo Characters. =)

Correct me if im wrong here But I heard Tails was not gonna make it in..........wow I mean HE IS second best in sonic games Knuckles is gonna come in I think Its just A Rumor what do you guys think?

Not to try to discourage no body but high chance its just a Rumor unless Nintendo surprise us and allow more third party characters to be in it then its possible. However like the last SSB (Brawl) its going to be only a couple of third party characters. So i'm not going to get my hopes up about it. =P

The only extra sonic character that I say Ninendo can(if they want) allow more likly is Shadow since he was an "Assist Trophy" in Brawl. but like I said I'm not having high-hopes about it. (Unless its a secret) =I