Lightning FFXIII by Klares 11/29/12

Phantom Blood

k can't combo incredibly bad looking sprites. ugly as sin effects very little voice clips victory pose is the same as one of her attacks has attacks that arent even from the char is a kula sprite edit and a bad one. sprites are stiff as fuck. need anything else? oh also have a video

k

can't combo

incredibly bad looking sprites.

ugly as sin effects

very little voice clips

victory pose is the same as one of her attacks

has attacks that arent even from the char

is a kula sprite edit and a bad one.

sprites are stiff as fuck.

And what is the advice you would give as a good spriter and encoder beside being an attentive analyst to eliminate the weakpoints you obviously see?

I ask me how this character was made and by who, how much time did he spend on his project. If he is ten years old he is much respectable to do so or a bloody beginner.

Even manga artist are having normal jobs where there art skills are used to draw advertisment and other things for the most - I think except Hiatus X Hiatus Author -cough-.

Also a question: Would you be able to "correct" this char into a satisfying char with your skills?

I think the Mugen Community lacks "enhancer".

she needs a complete redrawing and everything basically scrapped and starting from scratch theres no saving this one. unlike some of imts/cvgs stuff thats decent but has issues this is just completely bad and has no chance of being saved.

she needs a complete redrawing and everything basically scrapped and starting from scratch theres no saving this one. unlike some of imts/cvgs stuff thats decent but has issues this is just completely bad and has no chance of being saved.

Sigh, then we need to wait pretty long for a competent version.

she looks horrible : ( a shame for a badass character.

i tested her and shes god awful. oh man I am saddened by this. I refuse to call this abomination Lightning.

I'm afraid you already did my friend, but seriously, she is a bad charachter, jerky, porly done sprites, wierd controlls, and she just feels... crappy

k

can't combo

incredibly bad looking sprites.

ugly as sin effects

very little voice clips

victory pose is the same as one of her attacks

has attacks that arent even from the char

is a kula sprite edit and a bad one.

sprites are stiff as fuck.

need anything else?

oh also

have a video

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPl2gih0j8

wow yeah i see what you mean i just try her out nothing like the one in final fantasy at all