Rate-That-Avi-And-Sig!

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

I'd say about a 9/10 I love the art style the avatar has, but the quality could be better (It looks slightly fuzzy, but not very noticeable). You don't see avi's like those everyday, y'know? The content within the avi, I mean. EDIT: Whoops, silly me, I forgot to rate the signature as well. I'd give it a 9.5/10, the style/format of which the images are placed seem to be pretty simple, though the borders have me thinking of different patterns that could possibly work, but the border is good nonetheless. The font used was pretty neat, but one question comes to mind, alongside the 5 slide shots of the characters, were some effects added to it? It looks really neat!

So many 9's and 10's!! I hope it isn't biased opinion of the photo itself. I'd say the avatar is about 8.5/10. Though the character is pretty cool, the position of the character could be lowered a little bit. Give the background some space on the top, y'know? As for the signature, I'd have to give it a 7/10. The layout of the characters is pretty good, though I don't know very much of Touhou, I can at least respect the art style. The border is a bit bland on the top and bottom (though I think the bottom is a text box), the sides could use a boarder so that the characters and the forum's background don't clash as heavily as they do now. The quality of the photo could use some improvement, though I think it's a bit fuzzy due to re-sizing or compressing it to meet the requirements of the forum's signature size rule. (though I will admit that the lack of explanation of these scores are a tad disheartening.)

This is Elsea from Kaminomi. And 9/10 for your new avi Adam bro. It's really clear too, and i love Eve's expression there. 9/10 for the sig. Gotta love the color and the font :3

Oh and i just saw your Replies Otasira-san.

The font used was pretty neat, but one question comes to mind, alongside the 5 slide shots of the characters, were some effects added to it? It looks really neat!

This is actually a cut-out from a wallpaper i found. I just add the line "Ryoucchi Must D*e!" and the outer border. I'm really love to use wallpaper with character lineup for a signature lol :3

Sketor EX

7/10 for the avi. I liked ir because lol he is Skeletor! but maybe a close up could help.

9/10 for the sig. Not well made but again....Skeletor!! + The Badass style text!!! Fuck yeah!!!

Thanks Adam! I kinda threw this one together, but it gets the point across! lol I gave your Avi an 8. She's cute!! And your sig a 10. Thought it's not complicated in it's design, you can see the work you put into it. Simple, but pretty damn awesome in my opinion! Nice work!