Most annoying MUGEN character you have ever fought?

Super Nicholas

I don't bother even downloading characters like most of the ones mentioned here because I barely enjoy MVC types.  So having said that...

GM's Alex.  My 2v2 survival runs have often come to a sad end when his insane AI easily mows down me and my AI partner with a flurry of ridiculously accurate grapples.  Hopefully, someone will make a CVS2 system Alex with crappy AI and I'll finally have a good excuse to dump this murderer.

If I'd say: Nagae Iku (nns) - Spams combos and spells that you couldn't even get near her without getting stunned. Gengetsu (Pre-to) - It's Pre-to, 'nuff said. She has high health and she has an insta-kill laser. Cirnof (Pre-to) - Again, Pre-to. You can't attack her often, but when you attack her, she bounces and attack you with all she got. Tokiko and Other God (Siocha) - Can move anywhere on the screen. Airborne. Attacks with bullets and can't be attacked.

Oh, and those characters who can attack before the round starts.

Those are just plain annoying.

i have this crappy crap cheap char named Ginyuubb2

thats all he does, also his attacks are overpowered and when he does his hypers he appears wherever you are and you can't block it.

Bunny Girl, by Actarus: Holy fucking shit, is she hard to fight. Between spotty hitboxes, bloated stats, and absurdly OP attacks, she's harder to fight than Dragon Claw, Flandre Bernstein, or even KoopaKingdom.com's Mario. Both Swordsman-Kai and I went to big lengths to kill her.

Bunny Girl, by Actarus: Holy fucking shit, is she hard to fight. Between spotty hitboxes, bloated stats, and absurdly OP attacks, she's harder to fight than Dragon Claw, Flandre Bernstein, or even KoopaKingdom.com's Mario. Both Swordsman-Kai and I went to big lengths to kill her.

FUCKING PAINFUL, MAN.

I would have to say MVC2 Strider Hiryu by Hiryu. this guy has 3 different cmds for his difficulty settings. on hard he is almost unkillable(f1 is the only thing that can kill him but on rare ocasions he can "dodge" it) he has long combos, can block while stunned and if you somehow get his health low, whatever hit that would/could/should kill him is didged and he recovers 25% of his health. not even rare akumas instant kill raging demon can kill him. he backflips out of it like nothing. they fought for half an hour untill akuma cheated and used F1

annoying to fight? obviously Cheap/OP characters that includes silly edit of some snk bosses and stuffs

well seriously a normal player (like me) will be annoyed for that kind of character who use random shits and stuffs

everytime i see here most of it are cheap/OP characters nuff saids

well i said my damn fact.