Vegeta Z2 released, Goku Z2 updated by Balthazar

Lord Batros

These characters look nice and all, but there are some things that could definitely use some CHANGES. Likes: The sprites 6 button layout move sets Sprite Animation is great to!! Dislikes: Game play-Although it's solid, it feels sort of stiff. Sound effects/Hit sounds The effects. They look outdated to me. Hi-Res effects would look a lot smoother. Just sayin... Useless intros. Sonic the hedgehog, and Luffy being stomped on??? Why...? No big bang attack...? C'mon man...! And last but not least, FUCK YOUR SHHHITT!! Why the fuck is that there!!? Just doesn't seem like something Vegeta would say. Also, IT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE!!

Game play-Although it's solid, it feels sort of stiff.

Sound effects/Hit sounds

The effects. They look outdated to me. Hi-Res effects would look a lot smoother. Just sayin...

Useless intros. Sonic the hedgehog, and Luffy being stomped on??? Why...?

No big bang attack...? C'mon man...!

And last but not least, FUCK YOUR SHHHITT!! Why the fuck is that there!!? Just doesn't seem like something Vegeta would say. Also, IT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE!!

To dislike Vegeta's awesome gameplay... wow.

And intros with sonic etc. are not useless. They are pretty funny and well done. This is a mugen character - and in mugen all kinds of character can exist, so that may be kind of tribute to that.

Overall he is like 85% finished and will be updated in the future like Goku Z2

To dislike Vegeta's awesome gameplay... wow.

And intros with sonic etc. are not useless. They are pretty funny and well done. This is a mugen character - and in mugen all kinds of character can exist, so that may be kind of tribute to that.

Overall he is like 85% finished and will be updated in the future like Goku Z2

I didn't say I disliked his game play, I said it feels stiff. I actually like the 6 button layout, but some of the moves are hard to pull off, and those hit sounds and effects are terrible. As for those intros, I'll just take them out myself, or have it done by one of my team mates.

i cant stand the look of it he also seem like he is lacking some moves

other then that i really cant say anything else about it

and since when does he know how to say fuck??

First of all hi everyone new here

Anyway, this could be based of Japanese dub Vegeta and Japanese Dub Vegeta (regardless of the Funimation subs) does curse alot especially the "F Word"