Vegeta Z2 released, Goku Z2 updated by Balthazar

Lord Batros

Anyway, this could be based of Japanese dub Vegeta and Japanese Dub Vegeta (regardless of the Funimation subs) does curse alot especially the "F Word"

^---this is true. hell, i still remember when Frieza shot Vegeta; right after it happen'd, Goku turn around & shouted, "WHAT THA PHUKK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! HE WAS NO THREAT TO YOU!". tha Z Warriors, as well as characters from otha shows that've been dub'd over, be cussin' their asses off in tha original shows, lol.

^---this is true. hell, i still remember when Frieza shot Vegeta; right after it happen'd, Goku turn around & shouted, "WHAT THA PHUKK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! HE WAS NO THREAT TO YOU!". tha Z Warriors, as well as characters from otha shows that've been dub'd over, be cussin' their asses off in tha original shows, lol.

Yeah the Japanese dub did not hold back on cursing at all. They let it all out. I prefer Christopher Sabat Voice though, but The fact they kinda did base this of the Japanese dub (though unintentional maybe) Was an awesome idea.