The Female Thread

The Magic Toaster

What's this? Some kind of a play?Posted Image

Yes, but my speculation is that we are all members of the organization defending New York from evil forces that want to resurrect Nobunaga Oda called the Stars Division, lead by a man who goes by the name of 'Mr. Sunnyside'. While, a transfer from Japan by the name of Shinjiro helps us deal with our internal struggles and helps us find what it truly means to live. Thus, after that, I think said character is able to date anyone if he had enough cunning.

Oh, we all ride in mechs if it helps.

Again, this is all pure guess, I could be wrong.

Yes, but my speculation is that we are all members of the organization defending New York from evil forces that want to resurrect Nobunaga Oda called the Stars Division, lead by a man who goes by the name of 'Mr. Sunnyside'. While, a transfer from Japan by the name of Shinjiro helps us deal with our internal struggles and helps us find what it truly means to live. Thus, after that, I think said character is able to date anyone if he had enough cunning.

Wrong Week Otasira.

I don't quite get it, but go for it.Posted Image

Dont worry Ryoucchi-San ill help you. Also, can you help me with this shirt? Its SOOOO Tight around my Breast. It feels like its going to explode.

Wear a tighter bodysuit like mine and let them EXPLODE!!!! POYOYON EXPLOSION!!!! :=D: