What is the best insult you can dish out?

Thunderstudent

"Shut the fuck up squeaker, your not even old enough to play a gamecube"

Oh my gosh! This had me laughing for a nice ten minutes. xD

Made my coughing worse, but well worth it!

As for insults, well I've got none.

Most people aren't even worthy of an insult. ._.

Just walk away shaking your head in disappointment.

Your momma so nasty I asked her what's for dinner, she opened her legs and said tuna surprise. I'd use an insult on you, but that'd take too much effort with your girl riding my cock remember that one time where we were friends? no? me neither Oh look at the time, half past your wife's slutty mouth

Your momma so nasty I asked her what's for dinner, she opened her legs and said tuna surprise.

I'd use an insult on you, but that'd take too much effort with your girl riding my cock

remember that one time where we were friends? no? me neither

Oh look at the time, half past your wife's slutty mouth

OMG i lol'd so hard i almost pissed myself. :=D:

ahh man this made my day.

"I came back SOLE for the reason to tell that you suck and you will never amount to shit compared to me OR my friends" "I admire you like a Jock admires a nerd" "I just want you to know that before I die, you will never live up to the amount of awesome I have in my dying moments than you will in your entire shitty life" And the list goes on. Also: Hi.

Your momma so nasty I asked her what's for dinner, she opened her legs and said tuna surprise.

I'd use an insult on you, but that'd take too much effort with your girl riding my cock

Lmao.

sometimes i look at you and think SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIt thats the sperm thats won? man ur a waste of sperm your mum/sister is like a bowling ball she gets picked up fingered thrown in the gutter and still comes back for more go fuck your dead grandma/moma six feet deep and dont come out till u look like them your an ugly no home no job no pussy dead beat smelly fucked up hairy stinky cock eyed yellow teeth bad breath troll looking gooey fat piece of shit mother fucker

LooL

Almost Sounds like you had to use those irl