What is the best insult you can dish out?

Thunderstudent

So what is your best insult? The one that leaves people with nothing to counter you to with. Example: FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR MOTHER, FUCK YOUR DOG AND FUCK YOUR GOLDFISH, YOU COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKER!!!! WHAT YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! DON'T FUCK YOU, YOUR MOM OR YOUR GOLD FISH, THE 3 OF YOU AREN'T EVEN WORTH IT, I WOULDN'T LET MY FRIENDS FUCK YOU I WOULDN'T EVEN LET MY WORST ENEMY FUCK YOU GUYS!!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY UNFUCK WORTHY!!!! Insults aren't to be taken seriously, it's just something stupid I thought up at 1:50 am with no sleep and lots of suger. Have fun.

Eh.. depends what subject... so there isn't a really "best insult for me". Maybe one good insult is... "An idiot will never fully understand a gentleman's debate, nor will he understand the meaning of life."

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

ok i got some more. Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory. Your so ugly Hello kitty said goodbye to you. Yo mama so fat when she jumped in the ocean the whales started singing we are family. With a face like yours, I wish i was blind. lol and that's it.

" I love you just like hitler loved the jews" "Your so bad kid that you should change your name to Glass Joe" " Im beating you so bad you should change your name to Rodney King" "Girls dont want to go out with you cause they dont need another pussy" "You might not believe in anything but Im gonna make you believe in the ass kicking im bout 2 give you" "You remind me of a lonley penis cause you get beaten all the time"

Cant belive they actually do this post!!!

:=D: .. thats a sign of were going in the right direction with this ..........

& heres Mine...............

I Bet The Best Part Of You Ran Down The Crack Of Your Mothers Ass The Night u Were Conceived :confuse: