IMT Filtered Terry Bogard CVS * Warusaki3*

Lord Batros

Posted Image

[Download]

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=38327.0

Alt DL : Coming Soon

[Comment]

Havnt tried to see how it looks in game, but judging by the picks ...........this one looks to be the 2nd worse behind Vega

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday 

lol i love posting these things, there such post slamming things

he was requested over on guild from what i understand . so thats why Terry .... & Leo ... Welcome To tHe Forum, Glad u decided to join up with us

he was requested over on guild from what i understand . so thats why Terry .... & Leo ... Welcome To tHe Forum, Glad u decided to join up with us

Do I know you from somewhere? Btw thanks for the welcome.

signature_zpsae5163bc.png

Do I know you from somewhere? Btw thanks for the welcome.

lol maybe ive been using the same SN on every forum ive ever been on & its also my Esnips name & my old 4shared & also my Mediafire.........but do we know each other personally , not that i know of, , im a MOD here, kinda the job to thank any new member n such

lol maybe ive been using the same SN on every forum ive ever been on & its also my Esnips name & my old 4shared & also my Mediafire.........but do we know each other personally , not that i know of, , im a MOD here, kinda the job to thank any new member n such

Lol ok i think I don't know but you welcomed me in such a way that I thought you knew me.

signature_zpsae5163bc.png

True ............ usually when im in my i want to destroy the world moods & im an asshole to everyone i come in contact with, im not on here , ....i guess i just believe u catch more flys with honey than vinegar, i mean if i need to be an asshole, i will, no problem, but i have to truly have a reason to .......Thanks Vegaz for the kind words though

True ............ usually when im in my i want to destroy the world moods & im an asshole to everyone i come in contact with, im not on here , ....i guess i just believe u catch more flys with honey than vinegar, i mean if i need to be an asshole, i will, no problem, but i have to truly have a reason to .......Thanks Vegaz for the kind words though

Luckily, We haven't pushed too many of your buttons

536615.png

76561198132005865.png

lol ive only been slightly annoyed a few times , but for the most part im pretty much smooth sailing on MFFA's Waters