IMT Filtered Terry Bogard CVS * Warusaki3*

Lord Batros

he was requested over on guild from what i understand . so thats why Terry .... & Leo ... Welcome To tHe Forum, Glad u decided to join up with us

Do I know you from somewhere? Btw thanks for the welcome.

Do I know you from somewhere? Btw thanks for the welcome.

lol maybe ive been using the same SN on every forum ive ever been on & its also my Esnips name & my old 4shared & also my Mediafire.........but do we know each other personally , not that i know of, , im a MOD here, kinda the job to thank any new member n such

lol maybe ive been using the same SN on every forum ive ever been on & its also my Esnips name & my old 4shared & also my Mediafire.........but do we know each other personally , not that i know of, , im a MOD here, kinda the job to thank any new member n such

Lol ok i think I don't know but you welcomed me in such a way that I thought you knew me.

True ............ usually when im in my i want to destroy the world moods & im an asshole to everyone i come in contact with, im not on here , ....i guess i just believe u catch more flys with honey than vinegar, i mean if i need to be an asshole, i will, no problem, but i have to truly have a reason to .......Thanks Vegaz for the kind words though

True ............ usually when im in my i want to destroy the world moods & im an asshole to everyone i come in contact with, im not on here , ....i guess i just believe u catch more flys with honey than vinegar, i mean if i need to be an asshole, i will, no problem, but i have to truly have a reason to .......Thanks Vegaz for the kind words though

Luckily, We haven't pushed too many of your buttons