IMT Filtered Releases Day 3 Dhalsim

Lord Batros

hes really not, its ppl who are that egg him on hes one of the mods i like over there. either way how he codes has nothing to do with how he himself is. I dont approve of imt doing anything at all honestly I wish most of them would quit espescially the ones who thought this filtered crap was a good idea.

hes really not, its ppl who are that egg him on hes one of the mods i like over there. either way how he codes has nothing to do with how he himself is. I dont approve of imt doing anything at all honestly I wish most of them would quit espescially the ones who thought this filtered crap was a good idea.

Yeah, I may have defended that Chill Penguin Mugen character before, but honestly I didn't notice the errors with it that I did from a lot of IMT characters. Kong's characters are cheap and broken, Acey's characters don't play right, and honestly I don't think I actually ever downloaded a character there that ever felt right. ...Well, maybe Metal Man. Acey uses the IMT template for his characters, and they do a good job of displaying the template's problems.

I have to ask. How bad are the hit-boxes on this Dhalsim?

Gameplay wide, this is the best Dhalsim your going to get. But that's cuz of Rajaa. Rajaa IS a bit arrogant, but he has undeniable coding skill. Still, a certain part of me(the part I usually suppress) wants to knock him down a notch...literally.

yeah in reality id made his ass hit the corner & make me sum Money !! Lmao