Infinites Edit 1.0 Broly

Lord Batros

I usually don't download DBZ characters, but this Broly looks promising! Downloading now!

its an extremely good Edit & very much worth a Download ................ Welcome to the Forum BTW , hope u hang around & Share with us

I just tried him out, I'm very impressed! He's got a permanent character slot on my roster. And thanks for the warming welcome, I thought I was gonna get the cold treatment, due to my title, but I'm beginning to enjoy this place more and more.

yeah the Admins & Mods on here tend to run off mugen purist/ just general pricks rather fast, like lastnight we had to ban a kid after 4 post because he was just doing stuff to be mean & try to start shit with people for no reason , so yeah we have a really laid back way of things, not to many rules, but of the rules we do have, they must be followed ....so yeah basically be good to others & others here will be very good to u

its actually good i was surprised to since its by infinite. in the future you should really try things and not depend on others. hes a good char i reccomend it.

i get it well it was surprising but this is actually good hes got mild super armor like broly should and hes not fast at all like broly shouldn't be. he has kind of an overkill Cinematic as in time consuming but the coding itself isn't bad at all im keeping him.

i rather ask then to download garbage is this any good and if so how does this compare to other brolys out there

i wish someone would make bio broly

i actually have a bio Broly... but its utter crap, i dont even see how it even works in mugen, hes almost a single sprite

can you send it to me pretty plz :)

LoL .. yeah here, but just remember i warned you 1st.........theres a reason why i didnt add him to the DBZ collection & i even added the 1 sprite blob to the marvel collection. if that well tell u anything

http://www.mediafire...1h3c3lh14y1igjl

you know it aint too bad at least its not a punching bag i just wish they would at least transparent the sprites

yeah............. pretty lazy, if i was that lazy id already released my character im working on lol