Vegaz P's World

[preview]

MUGEN WORLD ORDER SCREENPACK! (720p localcoord with 1280 and 640 resolution versions)

Posted Image

Title

Posted Image

Select Screen

Posted Image

Vs Screen

Posted Image

Victory Screen

STAGES RELEASED!

Posted Image

Andore's Arena

Posted Image

Dudley's Estate

Posted Image

Deep In Thailand

Posted Image

Buriki One

Posted Image

Mother Russia

Posted Image

On Top Of New York

Posted Image

Somewhere In Mexico

Posted Image

Backstreets Of Brooklyn( 2 versions with animated and normal shadows)

Posted Image

Ansatsuken Jutsu(1.0 only and best used at 640x480 res)

Posted Image

Metro City Gym

Posted Image

Brother Against Brother

STREET MUGEN SCREENPACK! (640p localcoord with 1280 and 640 res versions, all screenshots are from the 1280 res version )

Posted Image

Title

Posted Image

Options Screen

Posted Image

Posted Image

Select Screens

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vs Screens

Posted Image

Victory Screen

[comment]

Hello, again MFFA! I'm going to officially release my stages and screenpacks thus far. Any stage from here on out will be released in a seperate thread. I thank everyone for the comments and feedback made on the already existing posts.

A owe alot of thanks to various creators for these stages. I've thanked them all before so I wont go down the list again. All bgm's were edited or mixed by yours truly. It's a major part of my stage creation process.

The links are the same, so the Mod's don't have to make any adjustments. I want to thank Hollowlife for introducing my creations to MFFA. Love'em or hate'em, this is Vegaz P's World! Enjoy... lol!

[download]

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2baf5f750dc42103#cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

i like alot of these but ever since i saw that gym one it just doesnt work to well lol. its just a mix of fake and real it just doesn't work is all.

Update. I uploaded 2 versions of the screenpack as seperate downloads. Just download, open inside the mugen file and replace the old files with the new ones. MWO uses the 1280x720 res, the other is self explainitory.

It has two system files in each download. One suports only lowres characters. The other, supports hires characters as well as lowres. The custom port templates are labled, for less confusion. For instructions on how to use both hi and lowres using the veiw the following spoiler....

Update. I added a portrait template and select.def file to support Hires characters. It should allow you to make portraits for GGX, Blazblue and characters who would otherwise appear to large with the original template and select.def file. In order to use both hires and lowres characters at the same time, you may want to consider the following:

Open your lowres character in Fighter Factory.

Go to the sprites section.

Find the Zoom feature in the top left corner.

Click the magnifining glass with the plus icon only once

This will give you the characters sprites at "double res"

Use the print screen function(shift key + PrtSc)

Then just paste it in the top layer of the HiRes Template and cut the access stuff off

There should only be the ACTUAL character sprites left

Save the image as a sprite and increasing the size of the image by a multiple of 2 may produce the same effect. But I didn't test it and I just want to ensure the quality of your sprites. If anyone has any questions you can post them here. I hope this helps...

Posted Image

Select Screen

Posted Image

Vs Screen

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

Hope this makes things easier for ya'll.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2baf5f750dc42103#cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome screenpack!I had a mugen like that but I had to format my computer and only my main mugen was saved.I tried backing up but with little ability to do so it was bad....I got a new gaming desktop though.What took 3 minutes to load my mugen,it now takes 30 seconds.Keep up the good work.

its good to know you know what your doing with the mugen codes.

great work.

Thanks Ryon! Speaking of codes, ever since you said all your characters were coded from kfm, I've been thinking about going into character creation. I won't release anything soon, I gotta study first for a while. In the meantime, I'll be upgrading my stage skills and dropping a hot screenpack on yall every now and then...

seriously Vegaz its amazing to see how quick u pick up this stuff & change your previous creations for the better , good on ya

Thanks, Brock! I try to do things a little different each time. I've been told that I'm a fast learner. Hopefully that will still be the case when I DO decide to dedicate some time to character creation. I've got a lot of idea's... :goodmood:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...