Harley Quinn
Cyborg

Wonder Woman
Flash

Starfire, Batman Legends, Harley Quinn, Cyborg edited by DarkKnightDetective

Wonder Woman, Flash by Mugen Br

3T37dei.gifBE1vuKx.gifwNV354P.gif4DnOaK4.gifQpNtabP.gifrozuqfk.gif

Character Pack #3 (Updated Post)
Martian Manhunter: Chak'z ||| efrencortes (Updated) 
||| efrencortes (MvC)

Metallo: Dr. Doom ||| Dr. Doom & Shiruzato ||| Dr. Doom & Shiruzato + Abnerrse4 + Yolomate ||| Metallo (Dr. Doom & Shiruzato + Abnerrse4 + Yolomate + MVClover (MvC)

Nightwing: Mû & McCready + Iron-Angelus ||| & McCready & Iron-Angelus & Pilgrim & Mistah Jorge + SSonic ||| O Illusionista + allthis10 ||| & McCready + Comorep (MvC) ||| Mû & McCready & Iron-Angelus (Red Suit)

Plastic ManMarvelvsdcu

Power Girl: Ninjabrl & Sejimaru

Sinestro: Chimoru & Buyog2099 & Larramones & Iron Angelus

Solomon Grundy: Andersontavers & Manbatshark8

Starfire: HyperCombinationFinish + metamutant ||| The-Chaser + Coldskin1 ||| The-Chaser + Coldskin1 (Adjustments)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Pack #4

Superman: Cliff-A ||| X-treme Jedi ||| Hannibal / Kal-Elvis & Friends (MVC) ||| Prospectone ||| Hannibal & Kal-Elvis & Friends (Update) ||| Hannibal & Kal-Elvis & Tumatae + Coldskin1

DxQ8Y9c.gifVjPKw08.gifExTBeSA.gif7wNO0S7.giff5g68Ow.gifQKFibPq.gif

Superman Prime One Million: Prospectone + Darklight 

EBEp3CN.gif

On 6/11/2022 at 3:28 PM, Lugi1276 said:

The Penguin by Shining, Vozzilla & Asterione (the link is broken for the one you have here)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xy9r5ahzr1pep9a/new_penguin.zip/file

9 hours ago, InfernoSnake315 said:

New link for Kenshiro99's MvC Batman: BatmanMVC.rar - Google Drive

I wasn't aware those link were broken, thanks to both of you!

@FatalArtics0555Wow! You did an incredible job again finding all those characters, thanks a lot!

On 6/12/2022 at 1:54 AM, FatalArtics0555 said:

Character Pack #3 (Updated Post)

For some reason I can't access to that folder tho, it keeps redirecting me to my MF profile. Could you put an individual link for each file?

Now, I didn't add all of the characters because some of them already were here. I didn't put The Joker by DarkKnightDetective neither because it's just a regular Scruffydragon's Joker with portuguese voice (maybe I'll do something later with those characters with alternative voices). 

On 6/11/2022 at 10:42 PM, FatalArtics0555 said:

Anti-Monitor:

Kal Elvis & Buyog + CandyBoy

GDtT8aK.jpg (Spriteswap, 1.1 Only)

I wouldn't include it either because is an april fools char and I try to keep those kind of jokes characters out of the collection. Thanks anyway!

@Emaserranista

No problem!

I am just doing what you wanted

Although one of my post are incomplete.
(Also sadly I won't be doing a post today since I am gonna be very busy, tommorrow I'll make a new one)

Edit: The thing that was gonna keep me busy was actually cancelled so I am free to post again 😄

Also here are all of the individual links:
Martian Manhunter: Chak'z ||| Enfrencortes (MVC | Update)
Metallo
: Dr. Doom ||| Dr. Doom & Shiruzato ||| Dr. Doom & Shiruzato + Abnerrse4 + Yolomate ||| Dr. Doom & Shiruzato + Abnerrse4 + Yolomate + MVClover (Edited to MVC)

Nightwing: O Illusionista + Allthis10 ||| Mû & McCready + Comorep (Edited to MVC) ||| Mû & McCready & Iron-Angelus (Blue Suit | Red Suit) ||| Mû & McCready & Iron-Angelus & Piglrim & Mistah Jorge + SSonic
Plastic Man: Marvelvsdcu
Power Girl
: Ninjabrl + Sejimaru

Sinestro: Chimoru & Buyog2099 & Larramones & Iron Angelus

Solomon Grundy: Andersontavers & Manbatshark8

Starfire: HyperCombinationFinish + Metamutant ||| The-Chaser + Coldskin1 (+ Adjustments)

Also here's the Superman Beyond that I forgot to put a link in
Superman BeyondAngelus_Silverhead & JARRO77 + borewood2013
 (Justice Lords)

4 hours ago, Emaserranista said:

For some reason I can't access to that folder tho, it keeps redirecting me to my MF profile. Could you put an individual link for each file?

I had the same thing happened while accessing the MF folder. You just have to logout first from your MF profile, then visit the link.

Pack #4

tyK0Sx6.gifFhukDow.gifLiL0UlH.gifE2plNEd.gifEHpbCYk.gifwLftysG.gifheQCtdT.gifCRS2PNl.gifatBHjD9.gifjSrCsPX.gifAyWqxSS.gifDQrNI5h.gif73twtr5.gif

Atom: Animaraz

BatmanFirePunk

Bizarro: ZVitor

Captain Lantern: Dick Buckus & Yolomate

CheetahAnimaraz

Despero: DJD

Flash: Sic-1 (V.2)

Lobo: Animaraz

Penguin: hrd2016

Reverse Flash: ZVitor

Spider Lantern: Koldskool & Seth Zankuten + Yolomate + Gartanham (+ Updated / Edit)

Wonder Woman: Erradicator

On 6/14/2022 at 4:00 AM, alnyrd said:

I had the same thing happened while accessing the MF folder. You just have to logout first from your MF profile, then visit the link.

That's odd. When I logged out it said me something like "session expired" and didn't let me to see any file either.

--- Update ---

@FatalArtics0555I cannot thank you enough for all the hard work you've been doing getting all those characters. In the past weeks you brough over 60 characters, and helped a lot with the missing ones. Of course most of them were added to the collection and because it's easier to say which ones weren't I'll do that :P:

- The Lanterns (Cap and Spidey), they are original characters, neither Marvel nor DC nor Amalgam, so I let them out.

- Huntress by Maurizeurgo. We can put paletteswaps in here but if only they make sense. I. e. Kula as Killer Frost works because of the ice powers, the outfit, etc but Huntress with Wandas power not so much.

- Starfire by The Chaser + Coldskin1. I only added the other version (the one called "+adjustements" because it only makes little tweaks in the .air file but both are likely the same) 

- Between these two: Hannibal & Kal-Elvis & Friends (Update) ||| Hannibal & Kal-Elvis & Tumatae + Coldskin1 I couldn't find any differences. Both files have the same size and the same for every single file inside the folders. The only difference is that one of the folders and hence the .def is called Kal-el and the other Superman. So I just put one of them.

- And finally since both the Bizarro and Reverse Flash modes are included in Superman and Flash by Zvitor I wasn't going to add them at first but... well, we have every single Superman Beyond here 😛

But the rest have been included.

Also: Planet Master by Kimczi; Bumblebee by Josebueno & Yolomate (spriteswap of zvitor's Wasp); and The Ray edited by Shining.

1 hour ago, alnyrd said:

AFAIK, the only Thalia Al Ghul is zombiebrock's palette swap of Black Widow. Or is there any other Thalia out there?

There is another Black Widow paletteswap made by Raijjin with some slight changes from the original but I haven't seen what it changes yet.

I forgot to 

23 hours ago, Red Chariot said:

I forgot to mention here I had already put Vandal Savage in the collection, just a few hours before you brought him 😛 

He joins the collection along with Aquaman by Candido, Sportsmaster by Shining and Talia Al Ghul by Raijjin (as I said, it's a palette swap of Black Widow with different voice lines and Avengers' related effects removed).