DC Comics Collection

Emaserranista

8 hours ago, alnyrd said:

Woah, great! Too bad his sprite is at scale of .85. Changing it to scale of 1 would make his heat vision comes out from his neck.

Is there any way for coding-newbie like me to correct it?

Well, for what I found. You would have to resize the projectiles too.

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/resizing-issues-124571.0.html

On 12/16/2021 at 6:38 AM, alnyrd said:

Woah, great! Too bad his sprite is at scale of .85. Changing it to scale of 1 would make his heat vision comes out from his neck.

Is there any way for coding-newbie like me to correct it?

I looked into the cns (even though I don't know anything about coding but the thing was bothering me too lol) and tried adding pos = x and y to the lines with the attacks, but it didn't work. However, the laziest way I found was just changing the y axis for the laser beam sprites in the air file. It is not perfect at all but you can check it out if you want :P https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0aug8c881ghh8c/superman.air/file

Also, added to the collection.

On 12/18/2021 at 3:10 AM, Emaserranista said:

I looked into the cns (even though I don't know anything about coding but the thing was bothering me too lol) and tried adding pos = x and y to the lines with the attacks, but it didn't work. However, the laziest way I found was just changing the y axis for the laser beam sprites in the air file. It is not perfect at all but you can check it out if you want 😛https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0aug8c881ghh8c/superman.air/file

Also, added to the collection.

I did the same, I changed the y axis of the projectiles under the animation tab of fighter factory. This works to some extent, but making it worse to other parts lol.

Thx, tho. I'll look up yours.

======================

Update: Your edit is much better than mine. I'm using it now. Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Red Chariot said:

I'm pretty sure that Parallax was made by Pseudoingles. It was planned to be the final boss of his Green Lantern themed game.

Definetely that Parallax has Pseudoingles' "touch". And I didn't know he was planning to do a GL game, which sounds stupid considering almost any character he did (if not all) are lantern related xD

17 hours ago, Red Chariot said:

And added.

I came across this character which seems to be based on this action figure which has the seal of approval from DC, so I think we can consider it part from the meta-universe... Like the "Sinestro Corps Predator/Yautja" who is already in the collection (althought this character appeared in a form of a cameo in a Green Lantern's issue).

"Xenojoker" by Ghost Rider.

I wouldn't actually know. A friend of mine sent me the character some weeks ago and I hadn't checked it out till the moment I added it here. I'm at the "purgatory" at the Archive and therefore I can't see any downloads there so I imagined it came from that site. Also it could have been from mmv. I'd have to ask.

• 3 weeks later...