DC Comics Collection

Emaserranista

On 11/6/2021 at 6:17 PM, Red Chariot said:

The Eraser by Candido159 and kimczi(Never thought I would see this guy in the engine tbh. Such an obscure Batman villain): https://www.mediafire.com/file/7oyot615m9pnvn7/Eraser.rar/file

Actually I had never heard of him before xD

Added to the collection.

Update:

Added the following chars:

- Batman Red Rain by Ghost Rider and Yolomate (as "Vampire Batman")

- Darkseid by Spiderbat

- Darkseid by Wucash & Borderoflife

- Deathstroke by Chuchoryu and Darkluigi

Misc: 

- Nightmare Batman was relocated as "Vampire Batman" and the preview image was fixed with the right palette of the character.

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Scott - Jason Todd / Efrencortes & pseudoingles & Unknown / (New 52) Efrencortes & pseudoingles & Unknown---------------this is ghost rider ok?

Aquaman New52: Ghost Rider and I am Vengeance------ he so edit he no is real creator, all working is ghost rider / (Flashpoint) Ghost Rider and I am Vengeance--------------this uses a palette mine and only changes the voice too! swap!

Catman: carpa5, Ghost  Rider & yolomate   carpa5---------all idea by carpa5 he writes for a new palettes and I created  all that palettes for Catman!

Doctor Manhattan:  Duracelleur "Dr. Manhattan MEGAMIX" / One Winged Angel + R@ce & Carpa5---------------this original idea mine, the all others version come after

Doctor Mid-Nite: Carpa5---------------------------I talk with carpa5 and I created the palettes, fixed that!
Doctor Occult: Carpa5-----------------------I created the stance, palettes and put ideas!

Kal El, Last Son of Earth: Zvitor & Will.I.Am & Unknown-------------that Unkown is carpa5 ideas and some fixed palettes mine

Killer Frost: Infinite + Reincidence & Yolomate (Arrowverse)---------ok he wanna a palette and I created only, In not idea he uses for that, a swap idea...and no mine.

Mr. Freeze: Unsigned  / Somm / Enzo & Buyog99 + JMF & KINGANON / Skhsato123)--------the Lex Luthor version  is only from a joke idea mine...before some "created" that version swap

Mr. Miracle: Carpa5 and Shining ---------------originally Carpa5 wanna a Mr. Miracle palette for the Vision, I send 12 fixed palettes!!

Ms. Martian: Toni & Gray Shooter / Reincidence and Yolomate palette swap (Arrowverse)---------ok again he wanna a palette and I created only, In not idea he uses for that, a swap idea...and no mine.

Nick Necro: Shadow099, Sean Altly & Gray Shooter--------------------this version is by carpa5 and mine too!

Owlman: Carpa5------------not, is some other guy!! its a edit from a Ghost Rider work!

Silk Spectre: carpa5 / Dampir & ShinRei & Yolomate & Sookie / odin123------------------------again some uses my palettes and "created" this swap

Phantom Stranger: Carpa5---------------------------ok I talk with carpa5 and created the palettes!

Two Face:  Shining (old) / Shining / ---------------------- I talk with shining, fixed some sprites and I give ideas and I try fixed palettes too. before other guy fixed! 

Red Lantern Hal Jordan: Enzo & Buyog2099 & Arque & McCready  / odin123 -----------------------same story some uses a palette mine and "created"this swap

Superman Black: Josebueno (Knightmare Superman)----------------that version uses only a palette mine!!!only that!!!

well this part of story! anyway some chars got a arm mine, boots mine or ideas from a hyper  and some "creators" never put me a "thank you"hahahaha you still play and enjoy!!

14 minutes ago, yolomate said:

Alan Scott - Jason Todd / Efrencortes & pseudoingles & Unknown / (New 52) Efrencortes & pseudoingles & Unknown---------------this is ghost rider ok?

Aquaman New52: Ghost Rider and I am Vengeance------ he so edit he no is real creator, all working is ghost rider / (Flashpoint) Ghost Rider and I am Vengeance--------------this uses a palette mine and only changes the voice too! swap!

Catman: carpa5, Ghost  Rider & yolomate   carpa5---------all idea by carpa5 he writes for a new palettes and I created  all that palettes for Catman!

Doctor Manhattan:  Duracelleur "Dr. Manhattan MEGAMIX" / One Winged Angel + R@ce & Carpa5---------------this original idea mine, the all others version come after

Doctor Mid-Nite: Carpa5---------------------------I talk with carpa5 and I created the palettes, fixed that!
Doctor Occult: Carpa5-----------------------I created the stance, palettes and put ideas!

Kal El, Last Son of Earth: Zvitor & Will.I.Am & Unknown-------------that Unkown is carpa5 ideas and some fixed palettes mine

Killer Frost: Infinite + Reincidence & Yolomate (Arrowverse)---------ok he wanna a palette and I created only, In not idea he uses for that, a swap idea...and no mine.

Mr. Freeze: Unsigned  / Somm / Enzo & Buyog99 + JMF & KINGANON / Skhsato123)--------the Lex Luthor version  is only from a joke idea mine...before some "created" that version swap

Mr. Miracle: Carpa5 and Shining ---------------originally Carpa5 wanna a Mr. Miracle palette for the Vision, I send 12 fixed palettes!!

Ms. Martian: Toni & Gray Shooter / Reincidence and Yolomate palette swap (Arrowverse)---------ok again he wanna a palette and I created only, In not idea he uses for that, a swap idea...and no mine.

Nick Necro: Shadow099, Sean Altly & Gray Shooter--------------------this version is by carpa5 and mine too!

Owlman: Carpa5------------not, is some other guy!! its a edit from a Ghost Rider work!

Silk Spectre: carpa5 / Dampir & ShinRei & Yolomate & Sookie / odin123------------------------again some uses my palettes and "created" this swap

Phantom Stranger: Carpa5---------------------------ok I talk with carpa5 and created the palettes!

Two Face:  Shining (old) / Shining / ---------------------- I talk with shining, fixed some sprites and I give ideas and I try fixed palettes too. before other guy fixed! 

Red Lantern Hal Jordan: Enzo & Buyog2099 & Arque & McCready  / odin123 -----------------------same story some uses a palette mine and "created"this swap

Superman Black: Josebueno (Knightmare Superman)----------------that version uses only a palette mine!!!only that!!!

well this part of story! anyway some chars got a arm mine, boots mine or ideas from a hyper  and some "creators" never put me a "thank you"hahahaha you still play and enjoy!!

First of all, broken English. Second of all, none of those are links. We need LINKS, not notifications.

Let's keep it civil, guys :)

First of all, everybody is more than welcome to criticise or make any suggestion they'd find suitable, and even to try to corrects things than can be wrong.

Second, @yolomate, as you can see, this is a particularly big collection, so mistakes must be expected. It's my fault, of course, since I took the characters/authors' list made by the person who originally created this collection without giving it a futher glance; but in other cases, when someone contributes with a character or I find it elsewhere, I check the .def file, the readme if any and (not always but most of the times) the site where it was uploaded and by whom, so I can know more or less if the author info is right. However, even in those cases I'm not exented of errors :P

But you got a point here, and I thank you for the aclaration. Also, I'm aware you'd made a lot of palettes for characters, hence I put your name in those files which come with your pals, but if the original link doesn't include them, why I would name you? However, I edited the main post with the correct info in most of those.

Also, I had completely overlooked the two versions of Aquaman New 52; as far as I know, the first version is the edit made by I am Vengeance based on a original edit which Ghost Rider did on the Zvitor's character; the second one the version with the missing sprites fixed by Ghost Rider. I corrected that. (And the Flashpoint one, edited again mainly by I am Vengeance, with your palettes this time... :P). You also mention that Ghost Rider has nothing to do with that version of Catman, but since he appears in the .def file, I'd rather not delete his name (by the way, checking on the character, I saw the command files are from Chuchoryu's Deathstroke, who wasn't mentioned either. I solved that and even credited Alucard, for being the creator of the original sprites).

Finally, about that Mr. Freeze with Luthor sprites, I recall seeing the thing like 13 or 14 years ago, in one of those collections people used to upload in now defunct sites (maybe it was esnips). But perhaps it was another paletteswap. Anyway, the current character is a really bad one, lacking even some of the basic attacks.

On 11/21/2021 at 11:54 PM, Red Chariot said:

Didn't saw this Superman here, Superman New52 by Coffemugen:

Yo! Characters like this make me wonder why I haven't moved to mugen 1.1 yet. It's really impressive.

On 11/22/2021 at 6:31 PM, yolomate said:

now sorry for my broken english! and hey, I can't put notifications and history on this site? They talk about some of my creations!this the catman version by carpa5

kxwYxd1.png

I think if you click the "follow" button in the upper part of the page you can get notifications. I don't use that feature so I'm not really sure.

Update: 

Batman by Ax, edited by thatguy and Yolomate

Superman by Coffemugen

Wonder Woman (MarvelvsCapcomvsDCvsSNK project) by Nexus Gaming.

On 11/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, Lugi1276 said:

The Joker from the 1989 Batman Arcade Game.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/drmk94msdqe7aax/Joker1989.zip/file

Very good! Added.

7 hours ago, JoKeRMaDNESS said:

I have updated the Joker(02,31,2021)

but I need your help with the palette,

please add a smart palette

I deleted the old link

Could you provide the link for the updated version? Maybe someone here would be able to help you with the palettes.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:06 PM, JoKeRMaDNESS said:

click in скачать https://disk.yandex.ru/d/x-WEZ9cUHyWmJw

Thank you very much.

11 hours ago, alnyrd said:

Azrael by Raijjin

btw, the link of Superman (Hannibal + Barbatos) always leads me to "supervegeta". The Superman that it should lead to is "Supermah-HERO" (left of supervegeta)

I fixed the issue, now it should lead straight to Superman instead of the whole folder. However, the character could be downloaded before too.

So, updated the links for:

Joker by Mr Giang and JoKeRMadNESS (new version)

Superman-HERO by Hannibal & Barbatos (fixed link)

New character: Azrael by Raijjin.

A quick fix by Raijjin to odin123 and Antagonist's Katana

Katana (odin123, Antagonist, edit by Raijjin)

Changes:

- Slight sprites and animation changes: changed eyes, changed stance, changed attacks, etc... 
- Specials and Hypers configuration changes, and got rid of some moves, like the shuriken
- New voicelines, some of them are kept, tho
- Outsiders change:
- more small changes

Downsides:
- The "Soultaker" hyper, which creates a time bar, has no real effect
- Added Metamorpho, but as his move is not fixed to the screen like the others, he just seems to pop-out from the air