DC Comics Collection

Emaserranista

On 12/8/2022 at 9:31 PM, yolomate said:

the new question is recommend the best char: example I see a lot of Supergirls but what its the best? animated or classic comic?I await recommendations...

That would be heavily subjective. People would have different opinions about what makes a version of character the best one. Some would prefer "sprites" over "gameplay", while others prefer the opposite. Some would prefer "comics accurate", while others prefer "balanced" character. For your example, which Supergirl version is the best, I'd say it's Toni's version with Yuunin's CSP, while some may choose the overpowered prospectone's version.

Although I think there are some characters that we would collectively agree that they are bad (cough... ces*rsombr*... cough).

I believe this thread should continue to serve its purpose as "collection": a storage of every character that exists in its category.

On 12/8/2022 at 11:31 AM, yolomate said:

the new question is recommend the best char: example I see a lot of Supergirls but what its the best? animated or classic comic?I await recommendations...

Sorry for late reply... Regarding your question,if you ask for my personal favourite I'd say go for the yunnin/prospectone's edit with the red lantern mode but for some other people the kof one would be the one they like it more. In my case I preffer 6 buttons characters with moderate AI (not overpowered shit) and super jump if possible. And you didnt ask but for Superman I think the best one at the moment is the version of Supes new 52 edited by MDS_Geist.

But as @alnyrdsaid the idea of this collection is to contain every character related to DC no matter if they aren't worthy at all. My only nopes are jokes/null edits and nsfw.

Said that, two new additions: The ZX Spectrum's Batman by Lugi1276 and Red Lantern Golden Age by Josebueno.

12 hours ago, Red Chariot said:

Martian Manhunter by Efrencortez, edited by Manbatshark8: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oj6d7s26ndqu5e5/MartianManhunter.rar/file

I tried it but I got this error:

Error message: Can't load MartianManhunter.air
Error loading chars/MartianManhunter Manbatshark8/MartianManhunter Manbatshark8.def
Error loading p1

Library error message: Error in clsn1 in [Begin Action 11020] elem 5

Does it work for you?

4 hours ago, Emaserranista said:

I tried it but I got this error:

Error message: Can't load MartianManhunter.air
Error loading chars/MartianManhunter Manbatshark8/MartianManhunter Manbatshark8.def
Error loading p1

Library error message: Error in clsn1 in [Begin Action 11020] elem 5

Does it work for you?

Link was updated I believe

https://www.mediafire.com/file/399fgrzvwnpwzhg/Martian_Manhunter.rar/file

On 1/20/2023 at 8:13 PM, Red Chariot said:

Great! Added now.

On 1/20/2023 at 6:28 PM, Charmugen said:

Good finding! Added too.

On 1/26/2023 at 1:28 PM, yolomate said:

I found in other site,the creator is mario8251,  I fixed and I created new palettes and @cormano fixed better, no its the best char but now you got a new Batman for your mugen!!need more details and work but....
TUdwL0o.gifrO0OxfL.gif
www.mediafire.com/file/m2tnp4gy6098mau/Batman1989.zip/file

Nice! Are these custom sprites or ripped from a game?

On 1/28/2023 at 7:25 AM, Lugi1276 said:

they are ripped from a 1990 arcade game based on the 1989 batman movie, so they are ripped from a game.

Thanks for letting me know.

Collection updated then with Batman 1989 by Mario8251, edited by Cormano & yolomate (under DC classics); and James Gordon by Raijin.