DC Comics Collection

Emaserranista

Cormano's edit of mario8251's 50's Batman :

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16378-batman-1950-by-mario8251-fix-mmv-cormano-easter-event

Cormano's edit of Josebueno's Red Lantern :

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16390-golden-age-red-lantern-by-jasontodd-josebuenoedit-fix-mmv-cormano-easter-event

D-GENERACIONZ's Superman link makes me go back to the collection.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:54 AM, snowy997 said:

I have some questions :

1 - Why there's a sad emoji in Arrowverse Zoom's name? I know he's not that good, but it's weird lol

2 - Where's that crap Lex Luthor? (i think it was made by Mathri)

3 - I know you don't use thumbs down icons anymore, but why Cesarsombra's stuff that aren't in his section doesn't have it? (The same goes for the Marvel collection with the Hydra logo)

4 - Why coldskin1's edit of Starfire has a thumbs down and the original The-Chaser version has not? coldskin1 broke the character or something?

Also, ZVitor's site is now working.

All right, in regard to your questions, first, the emoji face next to Zoom's name was likely something the forum did automatically when I put two points next to parentheses. It's fixed now.

The Mathri/Maurizergo's "Lex Luthor" was removed because it is just the character Talon from the game Bloodstorm, which first I believed had some kind of minimum edition but nope, it is only a bad character from a bad MK rip off renamed as Luthor, nothing else. If you want it I still have the link though.

About the Cesarsombra's chars and such, that's only an aesthetic thing and sometimes is easier and quick using the same template I have for the "basic" build here. But for coldskin's Starfire, I can't remember now but I think I put that symbol because it was full of cloning glitches. Honestly I'm not sure.

And finally about Zvitor's site, yes, it has been going on and off randomly the past couple of months. Let's hope it keeps on for now.

Oh also, all the characters added plus some little fixes (including the missing link for Christopher Reeves Superman).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 2:59 PM, Emaserranista said:

Two new characters:

- A Red X's edit made by Fede de 10 

- The Guardian by The Mugen River.

I not idea the complete name is The Mugen River the creator of Guardian, in def file only says mugen.

Red X modified by Fede X plays better and has fixes on some sprites. But the pallets don't work. Does anyone know how to fix it?

El Red X modificado por Fede X se juega mejor y tiene corrección en algunos sprites. Pero no le funcionan las paletas ¿Alguien sabe como arreglarlo?

13 minutes ago, animaraz said:

Red X modified by Fede X plays better and has fixes on some sprites. But the pallets don't work. Does anyone know how to fix it?

El Red X modificado por Fede X se juega mejor y tiene corrección en algunos sprites. Pero no le funcionan las paletas ¿Alguien sabe como arreglarlo?

Yeah, open the sprite with fighter factory and load the first palette (i used the default one from the older version because I don't like the white one) and then save it as 1.0. It should work.

9 hours ago, Emaserranista said:

Yeah, open the sprite with fighter factory and load the first palette (i used the default one from the older version because I don't like the white one) and then save it as 1.0. It should work.

Can you instead post a new link consisting of this fix you have done?

Updating the Red X update. Thanks to Fede X for the reprogramming, to Yolomate for the new palettes, to Emaserranista for telling me how to correct the palettes and to the original authors of the character.

Actualizando la actualización de Red X. Gracias a Fede X por la reprogramación, a Yolomate por las nuevas paletas, a Emaserranista por decirme como corregir lo de las paletas y a los autores originales del personaje.

Red X download