DC Comics Collection

Emaserranista

Anyone have a working download link to Wolviesam's Justice Society of America stage? (MUGENArchive can't let me download it unless I have an account & my account on MA is stuck in approval-waiting limbo because the mods there only care about money and not the Mugen community as a whole, especially Dizzy.) Also Crusader Cast's site, even with Internet Archive's Wayback machine can't let me download it.

On 2/9/2023 at 11:18 PM, NPCapricorn2018 said:

Anyone have a working download link to Wolviesam's Justice Society of America stage? (MUGENArchive can't let me download it unless I have an account & my account on MA is stuck in approval-waiting limbo because the mods there only care about money and not the Mugen community as a whole, especially Dizzy.) Also Crusader Cast's site, even with Internet Archive's Wayback machine can't let me download it.

fixed!! 😉

Collection updated with the new characters and more.

I've been making changes to the layout the past few days putting the names of the characters and the creators/editors on the images so it will be easier to identify them now. I also decided to get rid of the  downside thumb for the main section since well,  there are a lot of "bad" characters which aren't really that bad but at least mediocre and some people take that thing too personal.  A couple of characters which are actually horrible were separated in a different section though.

Apache Chief by Serginho :

https://www.4shared.com/zip/k3jpF6A5iq/Apache_Chief.html

That Richard the Dragon character was made by Sookie, it's edited from Duracelleur's Sabaki Ryuuken ReHyped.

Btw this new layout is much more helpful, i don't need to go back and forth to the list of characters to pick a specific version. Do you pretend to do this for the Marvel collection?

On 3/10/2023 at 10:27 PM, snowy997 said:

Apache Chief by Serginho :

That's Apache Chief by Shining, the same file is already here but reuploaded to mega. Serginho is the person who spriteswaped N64Mario's Apocalypse into Yellow Jacqet, character which Shining edited again to make his Apache Chief.

Btw this new layout is much more helpful, i don't need to go back and forth to the list of characters to pick a specific version. Do you pretend to do this for the Marvel collection?

I don't have plans of doing that at the moment. Maybe in the future.

That Richard the Dragon character was made by Sookie, it's edited from Duracelleur's Sabaki Ryuuken ReHyped.

On 3/14/2023 at 8:10 AM, Lugi1276 said:

can someone please restore the link for Batman by Kenshiro99 MVC + Unknown please?, i cant click on it.

Thanks for letting me know. Both things fixed, including the proper name of the editor of that Batman.

Shouldn't ELECTR0's Superman be near the other Supermans? The "Ultimate" is just a file convention of his, most of his characters use this.

Also, why O Illusionista's Doctor Fate and Duracelleur's Doctor Manhattan are using Wayback Machine links? Their pages are still working in the respective sites.

Joy Games's Beast Boy appears to be based on the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon, not Teen Titans Go!.

I see some chars with my name like a co-creator and sorry but I not co created that chars like Bumblebee(I created only palettes for the char more later but I not co-creator), a Killer Frost char(same wrong data: I created only a palette), Ms Martian same problem...that Knightmare Superman I created one palette and some "created"that version but I not co creator ok?

21 hours ago, yolomate said:

I see some chars with my name like a co-creator and sorry but I not co created that chars like Bumblebee(I created only palettes for the char more later but I not co-creator), a Killer Frost char(same wrong data: I created only a palette), Ms Martian same problem...that Knightmare Superman I created one palette and some "created"that version but I not co creator ok?

i believe those killer frost and ms martian are simply palswap. ur palettes make them resemble the dc comics char they are rn. these are similar cases to black panther that uses wild cat char with zombiebrock's pal.

16 hours ago, RO-X said:

i believe those killer frost and ms martian are simply palswap. ur palettes make them resemble the dc comics char they are rn. these are similar cases to black panther that uses wild cat char with zombiebrock's pal.

yep I only created the palette and somebody used and "created" the char...

On 3/21/2023 at 1:59 PM, snowy997 said:

Shouldn't ELECTR0's Superman be near the other Supermans? The "Ultimate" is just a file convention of his, most of his characters use this.

Also, why O Illusionista's Doctor Fate and Duracelleur's Doctor Manhattan are using Wayback Machine links? Their pages are still working in the respective sites.

Joy Games's Beast Boy appears to be based on the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon, not Teen Titans Go!.

I'm not sure why Doc Manhattan had a Wayback machine link, but in the case of Doctor Fate it is because while the page is online, there is no download link in there lol. In fact that's an issue with various characters hosted at O Ilusionista's page. I recall seen him at another forum saying he'd be fixing the thing ASAP but that was like one year ago.

And I guess you're right about Electro's Ultimate Superman. Actually I never though of that.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:39 PM, yolomate said:

As another user pointed out those characters are paletteswaps (except Bumblebee which is a spriteswap) made with palettes of yours. Since some of those editors mentioned your name in the chars files, I decided to include it. But if you want me to remove it, I see no problem at all. 

---- Update ----

Added two Batgirls, the edits made by Mammalman and Demunlawin, as well as Raven by Lugi1276.

Ultimate Superman by Electro relocated as "Superman".

23 hours ago, Emaserranista said:

I'm not sure why Doc Manhattan had a Wayback machine link, but in the case of Doctor Fate it is because while the page is online, there is no download link in there lol. In fact that's an issue with various characters hosted at O Ilusionista's page. I recall seen him at another forum saying he'd be fixing the thing ASAP but that was like one year ago.

And I guess you're right about Electro's Ultimate Superman. Actually I never though of that.

As another user pointed out those characters are paletteswaps (except Bumblebee which is a spriteswap) made with palettes of yours. Since some of those editors mentioned your name in the chars files, I decided to include it. But if you want me to remove it, I see no problem at all. 

---- Update ----

Added two Batgirls, the edits made by Mammalman and Demunlawin, as well as Raven by Lugi1276.

Ultimate Superman by Electro relocated as "Superman".

its a really shame some creators forget my name and others put me but I only created the palette for fun not for a full char anyway delated my name ok?...the original idea for a Dr. Manhattan its mine and carpa5...some chars carpa5 created a beta like that Dr. Midnight or Hourman   and he  send me a beta and fixed all!!!  

Hola amigos. Solo quería comentarles que "Mi Némesis" no tiene nada que ver con el Némesis de DC Comics o el de Capcom. Es un personaje de un comics que hice en la Universidad. Aún así les agradezco por haberlo considerado.

Hi guys. My "Némesis" is not "DC's Némesis".

@yolomateAll corrected 👌

@mario8251I wasn't actually sure. Thanks for letting me know.

@snowy997Added.

@animarazThat's interesting. I never knew much about the character but since I've been seeing him in a lot of dc mugen collections for years I thought he was from there. Thanks for telling, already removed.

I have some questions :

1 - Why there's a sad emoji in Arrowverse Zoom's name? I know he's not that good, but it's weird lol

2 - Where's that crap Lex Luthor? (i think it was made by Mathri)

3 - I know you don't use thumbs down icons anymore, but why Cesarsombra's stuff that aren't in his section doesn't have it? (The same goes for the Marvel collection with the Hydra logo)

4 - Why coldskin1's edit of Starfire has a thumbs down and the original The-Chaser version has not? coldskin1 broke the character or something?

Also, ZVitor's site is now working.